What's new

F.A.M.I.L.Y. JEWELS

Status
Not open for further replies.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
heck,not even sure if RM is in the FAM,but if not he deserves honorary FUCKEM status anyway...

jones krusher,on the flush

picture.php

picture.php

and retardo's grape krush f2

picture.php

picture.php

N

NellaK

heck,not even sure if RM is in the FAM,but if not he deserves honorary FUCKEM status anyway...

jones krusher,on the flush

picture.php

picture.php

and retardo's grape krush f2

picture.php

picture.php

Great grown gal 4 sure main
Acces have an eager and young donkey, the donky path will teach RM pain and honor stay safe n high:jump:

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
wow....this is scary....

you say becoming F.A.M. requires in some capacity the need for a donkey to be present...

Interesting....because Gypsy told me the same thing in reference to those interested in becoming a moderator...said it was a long, wide, treacherous path.... :chin:

Rumor has it the donkey is picky as hell too....so you gotta do things to stand out... :peacock:

:laughing:

dank.Frank

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
lol dank....well it may be a donky for becoming a mod but around here we let the freaky elephant have his way with the new recruits :D
glad you dig the domina yo...the elephant ride has its privilidges lololololol.

lookin stunning around here F.A.M.
thanx for all the kind words.
:respect:
peace-T-

accessndx

♫All I want to do is zoom-a-zoom-zoom-zoom..
Veteran
I hear rumors we're going to be upgrading the initiate regimen to include other wildlife. No clues or specifics, cause that would be telling. I can only confirm one thing: the donkey has been considered and it's not quite unanimous but we think that it's not hung quite well enough to qualify. Quite happily I can report that the members of the star chamber that were present did vote down the whale. We felt that it may be a bit more cruel and unusual than necessary. We're a progressive bunch and are not interested in repeating the debacle that resulted in the fatalities of 3 hopefuls last spring. I normally wouldn't declassify this information here, but I believe it's pertinent to the issue at hand. Here's what you could have been in for:
WhalePenis1.jpg

N

NellaK

:laughing::laughing: HAHAHA 400 Gallons of sperm thats is alot of sperm ....How big is its balls ????? Cf can u remember muhauahahaha ;)

Annyways Fam your great :jump:
Stay safe n high

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
lol acc i like the new animated tag in ur siggy yo...i wish i knew how to do that chit.

Hey all

Ton that rooms always off the hook! Nella's always got way too much going on! Melting beautiful bud...hopefully I have some of your genetic blowing up soon! Teresa I love your trees! Sorry for anyone I forgot this thread is always too hot....access nice schlong

Busy but great weekend as I got to do some hangin out with the FAM both yesterday and today...

Buddy up north yesterday...always nice to catch up w/ an old friend

Today a kind gentleman came to my place, along with a neighbor and relative and it kinda turned into an impromptu harvest fest/cup type of deal....oh my!

Heres some pics of the action....

Much better than chilling doing nothing on a rainy day, huh!

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
Hey all

Ton that rooms always off the hook! Nella's always got way too much going on! Melting beautiful bud...hopefully I have some of your genetic blowing up soon! Teresa I love your trees! Sorry for anyone I forgot this thread is always too hot....access nice schlong

Busy but great weekend as I got to do some hangin out with the FAM both yesterday and today...

Buddy up north yesterday...always nice to catch up w/ an old friend

Today a kind gentleman came to my place, along with a neighbor and relative and it kinda turned into an impromptu harvest fest/cup type of deal....oh my!

Heres some pics of the action....

Much better than chilling doing nothing on a rainy day, huh!

nice chit there......the oil was fine....ingested too fast maby....nah........should we unvail the favorite of the nite?...i will post pics of her later...........gotta dip...........see ya in a bit'.............

Status
Not open for further replies.