What's new

F.A.M.I.L.Y. JEWELS

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

NellaK

Morning Fam damn great show you guys are pulling
Lmao acces thats a awesome sigpicshow your pulling hahaha Love when he jump the chicken So funny bro....

Seis Bro nice looking hashish :) I gonna go find out that ovelaratasja is Or wait maybe this will work ARTIC BROSKI what is it ?

Dash ya curry like ya have no worries

S

Seismic

Morning Fam damn great show you guys are pulling
Lmao acces thats a awesome sigpicshow your pulling hahaha Love when he jump the chicken So funny bro....

Seis Bro nice looking hashish :) I gonna go find out that ovelaratasja is Or wait maybe this will work ARTIC BROSKI what is it ?

Dash ya curry like ya have no worries

Tak min meget gode ven. Jeg nød det meget lidt.

Did I spell this right?:)

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
yo yo Tona soundin off...

picture.php

BPP,long time left to go on these ones but it lookin real promising :D
picture.php

check out them sexy bpp colas yo...
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

black domina
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

bubba
picture.php

picture.php

bpp almost ready
picture.php

peace F.A.M.
-T-

U

unta

Love checkin in on the F.A.M.I.L.Y., everyone is doing it right and looking so tasty. Tona and Medium Pimpin especially are ballin out. Good shit. I'll post some pics up in here when I get worthy ones. Holla!

N

NellaK

Almost Perfect seis champ :) Btw css is running i suck but let me have a day or two then im ready :)

Morning Fam almost spring in dk 3 weeks later then normal cuz of snow But its on its way last two days 10 -12 degress so nice :)
Girls are in small pots and eager to get out with naked body and let tona lick em up real good wicth reminds me of GREAT SHOW MISTER T tha songod him self Fat ladies thats your thing

Mp and kaotic so tasty girls you have to and mp soon be smokin one of hes that lucky mofo :)

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
thanks for the good words F.A.M. you kno i appreciate the +vibes fasheezy....right back to all of you F.A.M.I.L.Y
them bpp's are at around 40sum days...i think i triggered them around the 12th of feb or so.ill have to check to be sure...unless you mean the older bpp,shes just about there,and the bubba is chopper city,i took her down tonight.took the mixed group down minus the BPP actualy.
nallek,cant wait for ur outdoor sho champ...be sure to drop me a link holmz.
peace-T-

radvancan

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Heya FAM :wave::friends:
Gorgeous shots of the family :thank you:
Looks like this place great. :tiphat:
Adding a few shots of the flower room in 61 days.
NLA
picture.php

NLA
picture.php

NLA
picture.php

Cali.O.Ae77 x Deep Chunk #3
picture.php

Cali.O.Ae77 x Deep Chunk #3
picture.php

Pollen Chuck
picture.php

Pollen Chuck
picture.php

Anaberry (True Blueberry x AfganSkunk/Herijuana)
picture.php

Anaberry (True Blueberry x AfganSkunk/Herijuana)
picture.php

groady-ho

as is all-too-common in my life, I succumbed to my
Veteran
this is the best indoor show of all-time..y'all are straight up killin' it..
straw d
picture.php

picture.php
picture.php

picture.php

keep it real fuckers..

hey guys, i just wanted to stop in and say that you guys are straightrunnin shit, 24-7. mad props to all you talented growers out there.

i know im not a member of the f.a.m., but if you don't mind, i'll just drop some of the PR x PK i'm running right now ... quite purple indeed :D

picture.php

peace,
sg

N

NellaK

Sticky pictures fam love them All and the purple aswell , dash ya curry like ya have no worries, im out gotta clean a yard a back yard ...not mine...a friends :D

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
did someone say purple?

did someone say purple?

Uncle Peat's got the Novacain, Doc Accessndx's got the devil inside...cousin Grady Ho keepin it real bro, and our new family member Osecretgardeno...must have looked us up in Ancestry.com and found us on his tree somewhere...a big welcome to you with that purple PRxPK...speaking of purple..I'm flowering this ol Esbe cross Afghan x Urdpurt..a pretty little gal. DD

picture.php

Status
Not open for further replies.