What's new

madrecinco

Veteran
I don't know why I am connecting what you are saying with bacteria and virus but I have seen in my career bacteria and virus of different types morph into stronger and smarter organisms that resist current ABT antibiotic therapy and antiviral therapies........
Eg. MRSA and VRE.
which are very very resistant organisms to current ABT antibiotic therapy.

Caused by greedy physicians and pharmaceutical companies by the OVERUSE of antibiotics. Epidemic in this country now as the bugs have morphed into SUPER BUGS resistant to most therapies. Used to be only seen in the immunosuppressed ppl and the elderly frail but now seen in healthy children even.

So I guess somewhere out there might be a lifeform stronger and more intelligent than us. My men thought so....but I am a sceptic still.

swampdank

Pull my finger
Veteran
I'm Zeldar, from the planet Beldar

Which is eight million judibeeks from Saturn

I was on my way home one day when thrown off pattern

Landed on earth, no where to go... a hole in my megaboomp (hehehe)

Landed in a field with green leafy trees... looked kind of odd to me

I took my stellcutter, cut it and smoked it and guess how I felt

Very good, I took some for myself

Back to my spaceship, I gave some it my family

They say, "(Sniff, ahh) what you call this?" weed...

I'm from, from planet "Deldar" my name is Zeldar

And we shop at WalMart

I came back, just to grab me another fat sack of the

Green leafy thing I found in the field

Yea they call it kill

I rolled into the hood

I'm greeted, but it wasn't all good

I saw mixed people all kinds of colors and they looked at me like I was weird

They call me queer

I say, "No... My name is Zeldar,

I'm from planet Beldar, my leader is Zeldar

and we shop at Walmart"

I have kids

I don't give them none of the green leafy stuff that I found in the field

Cause it might do them harm, but I'm old enough

So I cough and I puff on the

Green leafy stuff I found in the field... yeah I call it kill

"What'd you say your name was?"

"My name is Zeldar"

-Devin the Dude.

swampdank

Pull my finger
Veteran
You smoke WAAAAY to much fucking weed man, kidding kidding..
But if they came down here they would be ordering what to do not the other way around, thats a fact. who knows why they are so secretive, I sometimes wonder if they are after rare minerals, petroleum etc, and maybe we are the ones doing all the work getting it for them...

Check this link out, I heard about it years ago then last year on Larry King on CNN it made headlines "Alien UFO disables nukes"... :woohoo:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zUTm2yiQe8A

http://www.indiadaily.com/editorial/1656.asp

http://www.heraldtribune.com/articl...BLOG32?Title=How-bout-them-defenseless-nukes-

I hear they want our gold to replace in to their atmosphere because it has decayed and they want to save the planet.

There is something up there in the sky. That is a fact. Whether it happens to be extraterrestrials, or secret government projects, something is freaking folks out.

HairlessCaveApe

Its nothin for them to be here. Nearly effortless. Thats one reason theyr here. And they kinda give a shitt. Nobody wants some rude ass nasty idiots in yer yard. Its all theyr yard. ---Theyre secretive because theyre wize. They dont want to just come in and take over. That wouldnt work from theyre point of view. The outcome wouldnt be what they would like. I think they'd like our sence of reason to be our compas, not theyre persuasion. I think they realize that fourcing us to do anything would be counterproductive to theyre purposes. They dont "need" anything from us. We'r the ones that are needy. They just want to make us ready for what they got to show us. You cant force anybody into using the secrets of the universe well. They know this. Theyre wize. Theyre waiting for us to be wize too. If ya ask me, these Folks are prety patient. I shure do hope we get wize soon. How many gardens can we get kikkt outta annyhow? Humanity needs to form a worldwide society nurished with enlightenment threw truth. We need to teach our kids instedda lettin the tv do it, or the publik schools. We been trikkt by the petro sailsman. --Its a conspiracy, and you can NEVER smoke too much Herb.

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
Hairless, you are pulling a Yummy Bud here aren't you? Just winding up people like me?
"it's nothing for them to be here" lmao, what makes you say that? Imagination? Drugs? what?

Even if they could travel at the speed of light, and go from 0-light speed in 3 seconds, and even if that acceleration wouldn't leave them splattered on the back of their craft, (which it clearly would), have you any idea how long or how many resources a journey like that would take, and that's assuming they could even find us. Just to roll their eyes and say to themselves, can't be arsed taking that planet over, its full of idiots, and go home again.

HairlessCaveApe

I dont know YummyBud. First off, this planet is full of idiots. Second, my wife just bought me over a big bowl of spaghetty. Il be back after I eat my spaghetty.

sirgrassalot

Domesticator of Cannabis
Veteran
ET

ET

picture.php

dopeshow

Hairless, you are pulling a Yummy Bud here aren't you? Just winding up people like me?
"it's nothing for them to be here" lmao, what makes you say that? Imagination? Drugs? what?

Even if they could travel at the speed of light, and go from 0-light speed in 3 seconds, and even if that acceleration wouldn't leave them splattered on the back of their craft, (which it clearly would), have you any idea how long or how many resources a journey like that would take, and that's assuming they could even find us. Just to roll their eyes and say to themselves, can't be arsed taking that planet over, its full of idiots, and go home again.

GMT you are making the biggest and most common error in this entire debate. You are making assumptions based on the idea that what we are aware of technologically at this moment, our understanding of physics, our understanding of science is IT... that everything must fit in the boxes we have defined up to this point... that's so far from reality...

Go read anything by Brian Greene.

Best guess is that the Universe is 15-20 BILLION years old.
Best guess is that Earth 4.5 to 4.6 BILLION years old.
Hominids are about 3.5-4.4 MILLIONS years old.
Modern Physics is about 100-150 years old.
String theory is about 25 years old.

Does reading those ages mean anything to you or should I elaborate?

HairlessCaveApe

It aint much forem to get here from wherever they are. They do it with little effort. They dont just fly threw space, they fly threw time too. I dont think time means the same thing to them as it means to us. Im shure that when theyre doin that rite angle turn, or instant reverse at the great speeds theyve been known to, we look much slower to them if they was lookin outta theyre windows. They manipulate time. If theyre not carefull, they mite get here, return back home, and find that they didnt leave yet. -Theyve lernt the secrets of time. These Folks dont wanna "take us over." If they did, we'd be took. They get here from wherever(whenever) they come from. If they can do that, they could kikk our asses if they wannet to. Theyre not lookin for places to "take over". Theyre lookin for more Fplks to hang with. They shure the fukk aint gonna wanna hang with us till we look more like we wouldnt be actin like we do on Earth, in space. Theyre waitin till we look more like we wqant enlightenment then goods. Theyre scopin out a bad neiborhood. Theyre hidin round corners and scopin us out. They wanna socilize but there waitin for the rite time. Theyre waitin till they figure we wont be a threat to'em if they do take us under theyre wings. Othrewize theyd have t5o klill us. They shurly dont wanna do that. Theyre just waitin till they feel like they can effectivly approach us.

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
hehehehehe, sativas must be a lot of fun for some, I can't touch em myself, but I almost wish I could reading that.

Where do you get it all from?

Desiderata

Bodhisattva of the Earth
Veteran
What Hairless is saying is nothing too hard to imagine. It (he) makes more sense than trying to limit our imagination.........desi

greenhead

Veteran
Somewhere out there, there might be a planet that's kind of similar to earth, but perhaps with plant life only. Cannabis has taken over that entire planet, as it grows freely everywhere and it has left the other plant species in the dust, rendering them almost extinct. Huge 100 foot cannabis plants can be seen for hundreds of thousands of miles and there are literally mountains of hash taller and more vast than the Himalayas. THC flows freely through the rivers and the climate is always optimal year round. That's a place that would be worth taking a spaceship to, in my pothead opinion.
:joint::wave:

dopeshow

GMT I don't know why you keep laughing at Hairless' possibilities.

Humans haven't figured out space/time yet... and the most intelligent people on Earth will tell you that. You apparently didn't read what I posted before I so won't bother repeating it. I will simply say space/time is one of the most mysterious and intriguing facets of science there is... for which we have only a very few basic answers. We are 25 years removed from the conceptualization of String Theory. ... in 100-200 years (assuming Earth doesn't explode or implode or we blow each other off of it whatever) we will have space/time travel licked.

Hairless is much closer to truth and reality than you are GMT... I wish you would see that. Please for the sake of your intelligence go pick up a Brian Greene book.

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
Fair enough Desi, I take your point, I should have left it at a logical objection. But there was not a single source of anything or a single logical arguement to argue against, it was just, 'This is the case' stuff, not even a maybe or an I think.

I get carried away at times, as I love this sort of stuff, but to discuss it, it's helpfull to discuss possabilities, and to back them up.

Desiderata

Bodhisattva of the Earth
Veteran
I concur bro, because I highly respect your scientific view points.....always have! I just viewed those accounts of the nukes being disabled for the first time......back in '67 20 nukes that were being checked out all went dead as a UFO was spotted outside the mountain location.......it was one of those impossible happenings. It has happened to all nuclear arms countries....the Russians thought we were doing it to them. That they(Extraterrestials) have the power to JAM anything through anything.......interesting indeed.

I know, GMT I love this stuff, it's so intriguing.

Have you taken the time to click on any of these links in this thread?

L

LolaGal

Maybe they are here already?????

Ever wonder about octopuss? He's super intelligent and lives in the ocean. Maybe he is a specie that invaded our planet long ago... (just an example to give you the idea I was thinking about)

HairlessCaveApe

It all just makes sence to me GMT. Ya see, I seen these things. Not the Folks insideem, but theyre ships. I seenem 2wice. Both times when I was stone cold sober. Both times there was someone with me too. I had a witness both times. Both times was in 68. So I know there here. I also know tghat what I saw wasnt from here. I know they wernt from this earth. I seenem do that crazy rite turn shitt. Me and my childhood friend. It was indescribable to have seen what was so unworldly, but real. Rite there in our faces. ----Pleasde excuse my inability to make paragraphs. Il go to advanced and put smileys betweenem.:joint: Well anyhow. Seein this kinda changed my life a bit. Our parents acted like nothin happened. Like mabey we was makin it up or somethin. We seenem tho. It was kinda wierd knowin that theyyr real. Id hear people talkin boutem and discussin wether they were real or not and Id know they were. Kinda like I seen a giraffe and they didnt. :abduct: Well anyhow. A whole lot later on in my life I seen a ufo documentary and I seen pictures of the exact same ships that I seen way back in 68. They were football shaped and looked like they were made of light. They had a blue band goin round them. They were white footballshaped ships with blue bands circilin roundem. They looked like they were made of light. They did a couple differant manuvers that were imposible if they were experiancing the same "time" as us. The govt says theres no ufo's because the ufo dudes wanna change the direction this societys headin. So far we havnt had a govt that would put aside power and take a serious look at what we need in our Souls instedda our bowls. Mabey when we can do that we'l be ready. I think thats what they wanna see. I think Id kinda like to see it myself.:abduct:Heres what it it in a nutshell GMT. Theyre a whole lot easier to believe if ya seenem for yourself. Its funny tho how many people will call a perfictly sane man crazy when he relates his experiances with a ufo to them. It seems that some folks just dont wanna believe. I dont wanna believe or disbelieve. As with everything, I just want the truth.:abduct:

CannaExists

Paint Your DreamStrain
Veteran
Maybe they are here already?????

Ever wonder about octopuss? He's super intelligent and lives in the ocean. Maybe he is a specie that invaded our planet long ago... (just an example to give you the idea I was thinking about)

LOL

They can open jars afterall, I wonder what they can do with a mason jar of bud and some zig zags.