What's new

bluntdoc

Agreed... That one video you refer to seems like there was some kind of high energy weapon fired at it, the UFO barely stops and backs out before you see the beam fly narrowly past it...

Cool thing with that tether that broke apart is it was supposed to generate FREE electricity from the ionisphere similar to teslas ideas... maybe the curious onlookers saw we had finally solved the energy crisis here on earth

bluntdoc

Wild... never heard of that case before...
My dad told me once when he was younger around 10 or 12, he was bringing out the trash in his small house in the ghetto when he saw some little gremlin creature like that, he said it was very pale, 3 ft tall, thin limbed, and it took off as soon as they both looked directly at each other lol to this day he still swears by it and i believe him.

Desiderata

Bodhisattva of the Earth
Veteran
Well, we just need one proof, right? I've never seen anything, BUT, the Roswell cover-up is enough for me. Here in the S.E, I've had a couple friends who swore they've seen a UFO. For some reason I 'believe' in UFO's. So I've always dabbled in researching. I also think all the ancient drawings on cave walls and carved stones speak of a great possibility of their existence. I also believe we are just coming out of the dark ages, it's just we think we are so advanced but we really don't know do do in comparison to how infinite the TIME & SPACE concept is. We can't even live in harmony, how can we be that advanced?

Jimmy Carter said he saw a UFO, we used to go to college parties with his son, Chip, who was a big pot head. Now that was a president. He also was a Navy intelligence officer. There's been Airline pilots, military pilots who have seen unexplained phenomena, unidentified aircraft.

What about reverse engineering?

Clarence

FUZZY WUZZY
Veteran
Seriously, I have said this before,and peeps don't pay attention. Aliens have been living with us for a while now. They disquise themselves cleverly to blend into the surroundings. All it takes is a bit of a sharp eye and you can pick them out. This is something y'all gonna have to learn for yourselves. However I can give peeps a head start and show you one of the easier alien groups to notice. Since they have been outted before I am sure that they will not mind. But here they are:

If you do happen to bump into this group you should be ok. The planet they come from has a very squeeky clean existence and they have mastered the art of making cheesey music that some humans like to listen to. This however was their greatest downfall and is a dead give away that they are not of this planet.

P.S The little one called Donny should only be approached if you are armed with a prodding stick. He usually goes for your ankles first.

dopeshow

When you consider the age of the universe, the age of our solar system and of our planet... human beings aren't even a fart stain on the underpants that are the universe.

When you consider we used to think Earth was the center of the galaxy, when you consider we used to think the Earth was flat... you realize quickly we DO NOT know everything, and we have to keep in mind that truth is often much stranger than fiction. Finally in today's modern era we have Physicists and Quantum Physicists and many other scientists who are playing with string theory and things like the LHC. It is infantile and shows real lack of depth to make a statement like "well there's no way they could get that far it takes X light years to blah blah"

Are we also aware of the effect on time at incredible speeds? Like say, what happens to "time" if you're going 2.9979 x 10^8 m/s (speed of light) ? It becomes irrelevant. I'm a firm believer that there is an efficient means of space travel, as goofy as that sounds. The technology exists right this instant somewhere in the universe, but the Human race is so relatively IGNORANT that we can't comprehend it, come up with schematics, let alone create it. I believe that with all my heart. I believe that a microchip, or making the microchip smaller, or cell phones, or fiber optic internet, or whatever neat doo-dads we have right now are NOT the technological end all be all. We're so far from it. There is so so much we have yet to find out, but will. We need another Tesla is what we need.

By the way... it's mathematically impossible that we are alone in the Universe as the sole "intelligent beings." You can actually prove it... and someone already did. I highly recommend this book, a great read: Probability 1 written by Amir Aczel. For those of you that think we are alone, or there haven't been extraterrestial craft in our orbit... READ THAT BOOK... then see if you feel the same way ;) But then again if math scares you, don't read it heh

And to learn more about how LITTLE we know about this crazy place we call the universe then check out Fabric of the Cosmos by Brian Greene. Tons of physics theory talk, goes from Newton to Einstein to Faraday to present day. Reading this book will put "where we're at" in perspective. Some people in this thread definitely need to read this.

Man, just thinking about this stuff makes me remember once again how badly humanity needs a reality check.

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
UFOs and aliens are 2 separate things. Aliens existing cannot really be doubted. UFOs existing cannot be doubted. But aliens vissiting earth cannot really be justfied.
At one point the stealth bomber was a ufo, now its identified. Do you think they stopped developing experimental aircraft now?

ROJO145

Veteran
Exactly GMT.....the government is 25 yrs ahead of us technically,what people where calling ufo's in the 70's was actually the b52 stealth bomber.If there are little green men,in 2009,how come every single photo is blurry??I mean everyone gotta 12 mega pixel from the megalo mart,and every bit of footage is grainy and blurry?In case ya didnt get my sarcasm....This astronuts PROOF is that a couple old people in his town told him there were aliens and a gov coverup,thats his proof.
Every bigfoot pic,blurry..every loc ness,blurry...every picture of everything questionable......blurry!!

HairlessCaveApe

Yea them guys are up there. There up there and theyr nervous too. Theyr not too shure what to do with us. I think theyl be more out in the open fairly soon tho. They been waitin. They just couldnt figuire out what to do with us yet. Well they shure the fukk had to wait out this crazy destructive suicidal goverment we had here for so long. They been waitin for the greedy politics to go forward and die off. Thank God they couldnt live forever. ---I think they got in touch with us when we started blowin off nukes an shitt. I think it cought theyre attention bacxk then. I think they contacted the govermental powers that be at the time and told them they better stop with the nukes, -and that the petrol based infastructure's gotta go! But I think we toldem they better GITT! I think we toldem that makin money's most important. -I think we toldem that if they dont shutt the fukk up with the antimerikkan shitt we3'l blowem outta the sky! I think we declared war onnem way back then. I think THATS why theyre not around now. At least not out in the open. I think we toldem not to come round here tellin us what to do in our own neighborhood. --Well anyhow. Mabey now thatl start to change a bit. I hope so anyhow.

L

LolaGal

Aliens landed in a Southern CornField last nite.

Aliens landed in a Southern CornField last nite.

I heard something last night out in the corn field. I crept up with my camera, and THERE THEY WERE!

They wanted to know where the 4/20 Cup was being held. Boy, were they mad to find out it was already Over!

Kizzattack

I believe that there are aliens out in the galaxy, somewhere. Whether they've ever visited earth at all is another matter. Edgar Mitchell is nuts though. He believes some kid healed his kidney remotely, and his "proof" is nonsense too.

Michael Shermer did a small experiment on how easy it was to fool people into believing a fake UFO photo was genuine. Here's a link, for anyone interested: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o7Tu-28hyow

madrecinco

Veteran
Thanks all you ppl as my late husband as well as my current husband do believe that there are extraterrestials and they are and were both very intelligent ppl.

But I have to agree with nokuy on if it is so I need to see for myself.....I took that stance on religious issues also.

But hell WTF do I know.....certainly not everything FO SHO! But Kizzy if Mitchell says someone had a kidney healed remotely then Mitchell is certainly whacked!

Thanks for all the input guys.

madrecinco

Veteran
I heard something last night out in the corn field. I crept up with my camera, and THERE THEY WERE!

They wanted to know where the 4/20 Cup was being held. Boy, were they mad to find out it was already Over!

Lola I want some of what you were smokin' when you when you saw those extraterrestials......were any of them cute and stoners. LOL

Shit I just found out WTF 420 meant. I am a dumbass stoner who was out of the lifestyle TOO LONG! I was too embarrassed to ask....but I guess I could have googled it.

L

LolaGal

Wait a minute, can't you see them too? They look ugly and green to me! They wanted to find some weed in the field, off to Amsterdam they flew.

I Can See Them in the Pic I took....

(maybe this weed is too strong.....):D

To Madre: "What Time is It?"

Everybody: "It's 4:20"

madrecinco

Veteran
Shit I just found out that 420 was when detention hall got out @420 and ppl would go toke.

I am a DUMBASS and you guys must teach me now that I can lead a stoner life again. I need to learn the new lingo.

but here it is 1307 military EST!

And I have a 16 month old toddler...a 4 year old boy and a 5 year old girl with a stomach virus. WOOT!!!! fun retirement!

I am surprised I even know my own name these days....te he

and te he ain't no CODE ppl......LOL

hard to LOL as much these days but te he is still nice.

bluntdoc

Yea them guys are up there. There up there and theyr nervous too. Theyr not too shure what to do with us. I think theyl be more out in the open fairly soon tho. They been waitin. They just couldnt figuire out what to do with us yet. Well they shure the fukk had to wait out this crazy destructive suicidal goverment we had here for so long. They been waitin for the greedy politics to go forward and die off. Thank God they couldnt live forever. ---I think they got in touch with us when we started blowin off nukes an shitt. I think it cought theyre attention bacxk then. I think they contacted the govermental powers that be at the time and told them they better stop with the nukes, -and that the petrol based infastructure's gotta go! But I think we toldem they better GITT! I think we toldem that makin money's most important. -I think we toldem that if they dont shutt the fukk up with the antimerikkan shitt we3'l blowem outta the sky! I think we declared war onnem way back then. I think THATS why theyre not around now. At least not out in the open. I think we toldem not to come round here tellin us what to do in our own neighborhood. --Well anyhow. Mabey now thatl start to change a bit. I hope so anyhow.

You smoke WAAAAY to much fucking weed man, kidding kidding..
But if they came down here they would be ordering what to do not the other way around, thats a fact. who knows why they are so secretive, I sometimes wonder if they are after rare minerals, petroleum etc, and maybe we are the ones doing all the work getting it for them...

Check this link out, I heard about it years ago then last year on Larry King on CNN it made headlines "Alien UFO disables nukes"... :woohoo:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zUTm2yiQe8A

http://www.indiadaily.com/editorial/1656.asp

http://www.heraldtribune.com/articl...BLOG32?Title=How-bout-them-defenseless-nukes-

TrainMan

you can't imagine an organism a million or two million years more advanced than yourself.

Your speculations are fruitless, unimaginable.

Latest posts

Latest posts