What's new

HairlessCaveApe

Hells ya there are aliens. I am on the verge of believing 100% that fairies, goblins, reptile people and leprechauns all exist too. And no I am not being sarcastic.

Through out history humans have had contact with other worldly beings and misunderstanding them due to conditioning, fear, ignorance or some combination of those things. Think about it, we know that people of more advanced civilizations can look god-like in the eyes of a lesser being. How do you think monkeys see us? Same way we see extraterrestrials? God is an alien. There are old alien bases on the moon. Some humans are in direct contact. The US lost a trillion dollars of military budget over the years, wonder what that is funding?

This information will have quite a transforming effect on human thought in the coming years as the information gets out there.

Yea Man! Them lepracans and fairies and spirits and goblins and shitt are all the devil. ---- Straight up, the devil. ---------- And wheres the gold in fort knox? Is it in there? I bet they cant show it to us. Its mixt in there with the military shitt. ---- The tv's been tryinna make us a more leprachan and goblin friendly neiborhood. Its all perverse shitt and I wouldnt be suprized if these creatures dont pop up outta the ground after Jehova raptures His elect. ----Look out cause theres slime oozin out from your tv set. Zappa said it and he knew what he was talkin bout. --Praise Mighty Jehova!