What's new
O

Organic-Dank

well the probabilities of life in other planets is great way 2 big for us to imagine we are just another life from in this gigantic galaxys..... look at the Dog plant (Marijuana ) has anyone ever read what they say about it in cannabible 3?

HairlessCaveApe

What happened they pass you by. Yes I've fallen for the completely natural answer to advanced life on earth. That would mean you've fallen for the completely imaginary story. Describe the extraterrestrials you've seen?

Hey Howdy Sirgrassalot! Naaa They didnt pass me by. They gave me a Heart to believe with. I seenem when they put it in me. It says in the Bble that you cant be saved unless the Lord gives you a new Heart. Its a "work" that He has to do. I seenem when they put it in. I didnt know exactly what they did at the time. I was only 8 years old. Me and my friend wer walkin. He seen it too. :abduct: Happy to describe it for ya Breth. It was saucer shaped and white. It looked football shaped cause we we'r seein it from an angle in the sky. It was whit with blue bands rotatin round it. It was a solid football shape but its white color seemed to be made of light. The blue bands that we'r rotatin on it wer "made of" light too. It was a solid shape with colors made of light colerin it. White with blue bands rotatin round it. :abduct: It hovered for a second, then came lower at an angle at a constant speed. It stoped in the sky and hovered again and then moved threw the sky again diagonaly and stoped again. It did this zig zag thing a couple times. When it moved, it moved at a constant rate of speed and when it stoped it stoped dead. :abduct: It moved outsidda time. It was Angles of Light in onna theyr Ships of Light. I could tell by the way they moved they controled time. If they was lookin outta theyr windows I bet we wouldda looked like we was movin real slow. :abduct: These "Ailens" are the ones that SCARE the SHITT outta the ailens stukk down here. See its just like it says in the Book. God can be everywhere at once. He controles time. Thats onna the reasons why His ships of Light are gonna kikk ASS! The devils ships can only be in one place at one time. Gods dont care bout time.:abduct: Ya see Sirgrassalot, it dont mater what ANYBODY says. Nobody "sayin" anything's gonna trumph what I seen with my own 2 eyes. I seen what I seen and I know what I know. I know what I know because I SEEN WHAT I SEEN. How can anyone clame to have knowlege about something based on the fact that theyv seen nothing. Dont ya know what that would make a person sound like to the person who saw what the other didnt? :abduct: Tin hats for everybody my Friend! Rolls of foil all around!:abduct: Thing is, I actually did see'em. I got a witness too. There wer 2 of us. We seen what we seen in 68 and it wasnt no lame ass triangle ship. I wasnt made in usa. Your rite bout us havin them triangle ships tho. Your just wrong bout just who makesem. Theyre from the devil.

T.Baggins

Hey Howdy Sirgrassalot! Naaa They didnt pass me by. They gave me a Heart to believe with. I seenem when they put it in me. It says in the Bble that you cant be saved unless the Lord gives you a new Heart. Its a "work" that He has to do. I seenem when they put it in. I didnt know exactly what they did at the time. I was only 8 years old. Me and my friend wer walkin. He seen it too. :abduct: Happy to describe it for ya Breth. It was saucer shaped and white. It looked football shaped cause we we'r seein it from an angle in the sky. It was whit with blue bands rotatin round it. It was a solid football shape but its white color seemed to be made of light. The blue bands that we'r rotatin on it wer "made of" light too. It was a solid shape with colors made of light colerin it. White with blue bands rotatin round it. :abduct: It hovered for a second, then came lower at an angle at a constant speed. It stoped in the sky and hovered again and then moved threw the sky again diagonaly and stoped again. It did this zig zag thing a couple times. When it moved, it moved at a constant rate of speed and when it stoped it stoped dead. :abduct: It moved outsidda time. It was Angles of Light in onna theyr Ships of Light. I could tell by the way they moved they controled time. If they was lookin outta theyr windows I bet we wouldda looked like we was movin real slow. :abduct: These "Ailens" are the ones that SCARE the SHITT outta the ailens stukk down here. See its just like it says in the Book. God can be everywhere at once. He controles time. Thats onna the reasons why His ships of Light are gonna kikk ASS! The devils ships can only be in one place at one time. Gods dont care bout time.:abduct: Ya see Sirgrassalot, it dont mater what ANYBODY says. Nobody "sayin" anything's gonna trumph what I seen with my own 2 eyes. I seen what I seen and I know what I know. I know what I know because I SEEN WHAT I SEEN. How can anyone clame to have knowlege about something based on the fact that theyv seen nothing. Dont ya know what that would make a person sound like to the person who saw what the other didnt? :abduct: Tin hats for everybody my Friend! Rolls of foil all around!:abduct: Thing is, I actually did see'em. I got a witness too. There wer 2 of us. We seen what we seen in 68 and it wasnt no lame ass triangle ship. I wasnt made in usa. Your rite bout us havin them triangle ships tho. Your just wrong bout just who makesem. Theyre from the devil.

heres my story,

when i was around 12 or so my mom and i were babysitting for the couple who lived across the street..... any how, the couple comes home around 2 or three in the morning, so my mom and i say our goodbyes... anyways,we leave, walk across the street get into our yard, and i looked up.... I'm not kidding you about 100 feet above our heads was a giant disk, saucer, hubcap, looking thing with amber lights completely circling it! i was speechless! i tug my moms arm, point up, her jaw drops.... this thing is dead silent.... she runs in the house to get my dad and a pair of binoculars... I'm still standing their trying to figure this thing out, ya know, I'm thinking maybe its a hot air balloon or something.... so i picked up a rock to throw at this thing, take aim, as soon as my arm went back, the damn thing completely disappeared....without a sound.... i didn't see it fly away or anything it just vanished!
so my mom comes running out, by herself because my dad didn't believe her or was too lazy to get out of bed idk, with the binoculars, and shes asking me where it went.... so i told her it just disappeared..... so we stood in the front yard searching the sky for this thing.... nothing...... to this day my mom and i cannot explain it, occasionally ill bring it up but she is so uncomfortable talking about it, i can tell it actually bothered her..... but i think it was cool! kinda began my fascination with space! got my first telescope the following bday! hell yeah! it was the 80s so everything space and technology was in.... ET, close encounters, flight of the navigator, challenger..... everyone was looking for planet X......good times
oh well that's my story. i haven't seen anything like that since, but i have seen some very strange lights in the sky

also, I always thought it was a weird nibiru was the crossing planet...... and the mysterious 12th planet is called planet X like a cross.... hmmm

sirgrassalot

Domesticator of Cannabis
Veteran
Anyone, describe the extraterrestrials beings you've personally seen? I'm taking a head count to see how many we're up against. Nothing just ufo sightings but no aliens? What a let down people not even a monkey behind the wheel. They use a steering wheel don't they? That could be hard to grip with no limbs?

T.Baggins

Anyone, describe the extraterrestrials beings you've personally seen? I'm taking a head count to see how many we're up against.

well.... i see the "green man" in your avatar...... Osiris ...he was born from the gods from the sky(Geb and Nut respectively).... so i guess that makes him an extraterrastial

Stinkymutt

wow

wow

Long lasting thread ha ? I will join the list of believers here . I had a child hood experience as well but recently I saw all the proof 2 others with me needed to believe . 4 white diamond shape objects , very large (bigger than any plane ive seen ) and very high up . The sky was clear and clean (no haze) , these were flying above the jet trails left from passing jets that are hard to see with a naked eye other than the trails and the sun reflecting off them . They covered some amazing distance for as high as they were and they did fly above the con trails , how far is hard to say but they were large enough to see without binocs and see clearly . They left no trail either .
This is what we saw , beleive it or not I could care less . I have no way of proving what we saw but at the same time there is no way anyone could convince me I did not see what I did . This is an odd place to be discussing this topic but this has been a cool thread . I read 54 pages tonight so I must have liked it , skeptisism and all .
Peace
mutt

HairlessCaveApe

Describe the extraterrestrials you've seen? The answer is no you can't, correct?

Incorect. I described them in detail. I said they wer saucer shaped and wer white with blue bands goin round them. The ships I seem we'r extraterestrial. :abduct: You dont need to wory bout the ones from Heavin. I dont anyhow. I think you already know exactly what Im talkin bout. The actual Extraterestrial Ships are Ships of Light with Gods Angles inem. If anybodys flyin round shootin attem they might need to be worryin. Mabey in somma them lame ass triangle ships. The ones created by the devil. Now they aint extraterestrial. --Or maby the people who been countin on the devil to give them alll theyr vanitys desires. The devil taught man vanity so he could kill him with it. :abduct: I think you know what Im sayin. The ships you make for the devil are planed, engenered and cordnated by a terestrial bound alien. satan. The rest is no big secret. The angles are commin to rapture the Lords chosen. Its no "problen" at all. Its the way He revised His plan after satan corupted the whole Garden plan. Now He's commin back for His chosen. Must be somthin bout the genetics he was makin with Adam. Anyhow. Even tho the devil corupted the origional plan God said He'd come back and get His chosen and rarpture them up. It says that even if you aint chosen yuo CAN PETITION the Lord with prayer and MABEY He'l chose you too. If he dont youl be judged and be guilty. I know Im guilty so Im prayin just in case I aint saved. Im just tryinna cover my ass. Well anyhow heres the thing I aint too shure bout. I think that after He raptures me, my wife and my loved ones Hes gonna leave satan and who ever God dont chose here on earth for a thousand years or somethin like that. I think this is known as the time of tribulations. I think its durring this time that the devil will finally reveal his true identity. he's gonna do lotsa nice works then. Then after a thousand years God comes back and then he judges. Then some will finally understand exactly whats goin on and have the chance to beg. Mabey Hel hear ya, who knows. I hope so anyhow. But irf He dont Hel judge ya and find ya guilyt and kill ya forever. Then thats it for ya. Just like the devil youl be dead. The chosen will go be with God and live forever with Him and it'l be real good. It'l be Heavin. I think then He even makes a new Heavin on earth. And we live forever with God in Heavin in peace. See? Its the way back to the Garden! I think you know this allready but thats bout how I read it in the Bible. :abduct: Its Jehova commin back when ya see Ships of Light comminj for His chozen. The devil might trik ya into thinkin that the Ships of Light are an alien attak but it'l just be the rapture. I wouldnt be suprised if rite then and there we pop out with them triangle ships we got somewhere real secret. I dunno but we might even reveal rite round then that "they" live here. That "they' been here before we even wer. Its kinda true I guess, they got thrown down sometime round when God was diggin on Adam. Well anyhow. If tyhey dont reveal themselves to the generel publik rite then and there when God comes with His Ships of Light, hel reveal himself not too long after. the devil himself. He mighta got a human form to show the publik but hes a freaky deeky lookin ailien! he aint even an Angel anymore. Now thats all he is. an alien. He TOOK us from the Garden and hes the cause off all death and pain. We wouldnt NEED hospitals if it wasnt for him.:abduct:

sirgrassalot

Domesticator of Cannabis
Veteran
Hey no one has seen any extraterrestrial beings, I knew it. They're just your imagination, which is healthy as long as you don't waste your time waiting for something that ain't coming. The Aztec like many others are still waiting for the second coming. Don't hold your breath.

The sky is of this earth, it is not extraterrestrial. He is painted green very observant. The father of Agriculture, he who has allowed all civilized advancement on earth. He actually looked like a Samsquanch.

HairlessCaveApe

Hey no one has seen any extraterrestrial beings, I knew it. They're just your imagination, which is healthy as long as you don't waste your time waiting for something that ain't coming. The Aztec like many others are still waiting for the second coming. Don't hold your breath.

The sky is of this earth, it is not extraterrestrial. He is painted green very observant. The father of Agriculture, he who has allowed all civilized advancement on earth. He actually looked like a Samsquanch.

So you seen this sasquach? What did it look like Sirgrassalot? Did YOU see anythinmg at all? --I shure the fukk did. --Hey brudda nothin for nothin but when ya actually seen somthin let me know cause so far all I see from you Is a bunch a book smarts ya got from somkinda crazy religion bout isiscream or some far out wakky bullshitt but when it comes down to it waddaya actually got? NOTHIN. I goit what I saw. YOU got what ya read in a fantacy book and what ya magined.

sirgrassalot

Domesticator of Cannabis
Veteran
The Sun of God

The Sun of God

Excellent info on the Illuminati.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m89SB59DT34&videos=aMxGuMYtQto

The big picture is what we need to get. We need to show these dicks that they are not THAT clever, just monetarily endowed and ego elevated.

Of course you don't find pyramids in America, you find them in Egypt....hahaha nearly fell out of my chair. He also shows the Egyptian PHeru that started monotheism religion.

Heru went on to become the father of Pharaohs and the progenitor of the bloodline of "divine" kings. This much of the name Pharaoh (haroah) = Heru. Pharaoh = PHeru. P is Assur parts.

Check him out he looks deformed. They believe he had Marfan's Syndrome.

Akhenaten is important for religious innovations, he abandoned polytheism to embrace monotheism and held that the sun named Aten was the only god.
This new religion was the first documented example of monotheism in history
The solar monotheism was absolute; through the rays of the sun everything that lived had its being.
The royal artists founded a new artistic school, characterized by the abandonment of convention and a turning to nature because it showed the power of the sun.
Of the many artistic achievements of the era of Akhenaten, the most familiar today is the bust of his wife Nefertiti.
He defaced every monument on which appeared the name of Amun, previously the greatest god of Egypt.
The Aten cult died with Akhenaten because the sentiments of the priesthood and the Egyptians were outraged by his destruction of their traditions.
The story of Akhenaten and his name itself was erased efficiently from Egyptian history, and he was referred to as 'that heretic' or 'rebel' if necessary.

I'll leave the pp talk for amongst your friends. Looks like you're baiting for a gay war, I'll pass.

Ape, I've not met him myself.

T.Baggins

i understand your THEORY but i dont except the premise..... the egyptians were very smart, and very advanced,i happen to believe they said what they meant,and meant what they said... i have no reason not to believe them.... do you always assume people are lying to you.....give your ancestors more credit, they are trying to tell you something.. all you have to do is listen to them.....they used sasquatch DNA to make us btw.....

T.Baggins

Heru went on to become the father of Pharaohs and the progenitor of the bloodline of "divine" kings. This much of the name Pharaoh (haroah) = Heru. Pharaoh = PHeru. P is Assur parts.

Check him out he looks deformed. They believe he had Marfan's Syndrome.

God Heru aka Horus..... he was god of the sky, Horus became depicted as a falcon.... his symbol was an all seeing eye from heaven... he "looks deformed" because he wasn't homo sapien....Marfan Syndrome, lmao..... he was very tall, did have long arms and fingers an, and very unusual eyes....

sirgrassalot

Domesticator of Cannabis
Veteran
i understand your THEORY but i dont except the premise..... the egyptians were very smart, and very advanced,i happen to believe what they said what they meant,and meant what they said... i have no reason not to believe them.... do you always assume people are lying to you.....give your ancestors more credit, they are trying to tell you something.. all you have to do is listen to them.....they used sasquatch DNA to make us btw.....

I can't take credit for any theories. I'm just posting what I've found through some research & what my common sense tells me is earthly possible since I've had no contact with anything out of this world.

Are we close enough in theory except the part you believe it started with extraterrestrial beings. Was the DNA transfered in a laboratory setting or was it done the old fashion way? Who's lied to me about what? Word of mouth, did you see the fish I caught last week??

Crazy Composer

Medicine Planter
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I already posted this link, but I URGE EVERYONE to watch this video!!!!

It's called "The Pleiadian Mission - Billy Meier UFO Case".

If you ever want the deepest questions answered about yourself, creation, and all of it... THIS is the place to look.

This is the link to the entire playlist. PLEASE WATCH THIS!!! These ETs are US... they want to be known, but we have a hard time believing. This video will BLOW your minds. Trust me. ;)

http://www.youtube.com/view_play_li...=The+Pleiadian+Mission+-+Billy+Meier+UFO+Case

cc

sirgrassalot

Domesticator of Cannabis
Veteran
God Heru aka Horus..... he was god of the sky, Horus became depicted as a falcon.... his symbol was an all seeing eye from heaven... he "looks deformed" because he wasn't homo sapien....Marfan Syndrome, lmao..... he was very tall, did have long arms and fingers an, and very unusual eyes....

Yes, I love watching Hawks soaring in the sky. Great hunters with keen eyesight. Look at their vantage point. Akhenaten is the only PHeru depicted in that condition. He was a Homo Sapien Sapien correct. Eyes are wisdom symbols. I bet Nefertiti could charm a snake.

picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts