What's new

Exploring lunarcy phases with Apollo 11

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I've been laying low here, wanting to keep quiet til I got the seeds off to SB. I had just started shucking the 1st of the A11 x F13 x A11 beans when nachilloo posted in Oct.

All 0f those seeds have been packaged and waiting, as I come down the home stretch w/ a qt. jar of A11 #10 x C99 to shuck. Then a final grading of the A11 x C99's, before packaging.
If all goes well, they should be available in the new year.:)

Ruosk, it's the grower's lament & creed: patience! :D
All in due course, friend!

Nachilloo, I soo look forward to your results with that cross! I need a break from growing A11 for a bit, so I'll be living vicariously through your grow. Super stoked by what I see so far! :good:

I broke into the VNT x Meao Thai jars in October, and it's been my go-to smoke since, really enjoy it, more than the Flying Tigers.
It does make me spacey tho...I'll be flying high on it, seemingly alert to all around me, yet I'll space out the most obvious things.
It makes me feel really stupid some times when I overlook the simplest things...DOH. :bashhead:

Still, it's a way fun high, and will be @ the "top to pop" list when I resume Apollo Lunarcy.

S

sativagrower87

I broke into the VNT x Meao Thai jars in October, and it's been my go-to smoke since, really enjoy it, more than the Flying Tigers.
It does make me spacey tho...I'll be flying high on it, seemingly alert to all around me, yet I'll space out the most obvious things.
It makes me feel really stupid some times when I overlook the simplest things...DOH. :bashhead:

Still, it's a way fun high, and will be @ the "top to pop" list when I resume Apollo Lunarcy.

Sounds great! Would love to see more of these. :woohoo:

Ruosk

OMG, A11 x (F13 x A11) is showing some pistils, nice, though haven't flipped them yet and won't for another few weeks as smaller plants need to catch up. All in all pretty strong looking plant, medium feeder at this point, 1.1 EC seems to be spot on for this one while AK's want a bit more. Smells of sour rhubarb, and much stronger than other plants (Inca Spirit and AK48), would be nice if it would retain these aromas, but we'll see... HL, how was the smell / taste on those A11 x F13 plants you've grown?

sal opette

ICMag Donor
I got some of these from the bay not so long ago, gave a friend free choice of my seed collection and he chose your A11 x F13, he does have very good taste :wave:.

3 phenos so far (all backed up), we only smoked one - a lovely, active, stimulating high more spacey than flo for example, clearer than most.

The story of his first sample made me laugh sooooo much....

He had a rare afternoon to himself nothing planned just trying to wind down after a busy working week. He checked his drying A11xF13 and it looked good so he smoked a joint of sparkly trim. The joint was good :dance013: but he really fancied a pipe, but he had recently lost his pipe, so he made another one! without even thinking about it, he was inspired to make it and he made a good pipe... Then packed the new pipe with A11 x F13, smoked, sat, relaxed, and noticed the unfinished concrete floor in his small hallway.... before he knew it he had measured the floor, gone to town bought the tiles, returned home and fitted them - all in about 3hours - new pipe, new floor and new favorite strain!

That pheno definitely has the opposite of "couchlock"
thanks Highlighter :tiphat:

nachilloo

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hello every1 and Hellooo HL.. I found some pics of the Apollo 11 / Punto Rojo-- Quick Report
Amazing diversity.. from kind of Kushy Genie phenos to Lovely crazy sativa phenos jj .. in the sativa phenos.. some individuals have a very strong Fruit(mango /strawberry) smell and taste.. very good smokes..
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Flowering times maximun around 12wks
saludoss and best wishes
n

nachilloo

ICMag Donor
Veteran
wow amazing Ruosk, that pic reminds me to a individual of the APR´s, [Apollo 11 (GPC) / Punto Rojo]-16 Outdoor Bio, was starting blooming
picture.php

Saludos
n

monkey5

Veteran
Highlighter, I am here and will be watching this and looking for these to arrive at the bay! Very nice plants everyone! Thank you all for sharing! monkey5

I'm hoping this year to crack these 3 packs of bodhi's A11 f3 genius pheno. I'll be messing with blockhead f2/f3's around the same time- my plan is to put a vigorous Bh male on the best A11's. I think BH will be a perfect match to beef up yields(without messing up the taste/high of A11).
If I like the offspring i plan on bx'ing to A11.

nachilloo

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hello to all.. want to show a beast jj.. from the GPC/PR progeny there is an individual, that i really like.. amazing smokes.. really good production..... have it all jj see colombia in the GPC .. see the GPC in colombia jj ;D
Genio 16
picture.php

picture.php

Saludos and best wishes
n

nachilloo

ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tiphat:
Continuing exploring.. have found 2 really amazing individuals that have a kind of smoke of an extreme quality, i have done already the repro again only with these 2 queens and a male wich have the same visuals traits. Will explore their progeny soon .. really like these Genios
Saludos and best wishes
n

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
nachilloo, so happy you've found some winning combos! :D
They look lovely!

Ruosk, you as well! :good:

Well I just got word that SB received my A11 x (F13 x A11) and want all those that follow this thread to know.
They could make it up as an Easter special, so keep your eyes peeled.
300 seeds were sent in for freebies with an additional 30 pks of 15 seeds will hopefully be offered up as "Buy Now's" for around $30.

In addition, I sent in six Breeder Packs, each consisting of 15 seeds ea. from the 3 Apollo seed mom's, A11 GPC, A11 #6, & A11 #10.
These will go up for bid.

Good luck to all my friends who've followed along in securing these.
Happy hunting! :)

Ruosk

HL, I need to try and score those beans: amazing stuff. Will write more detailed report, but A11 x F13 was very easy to grow, a breeze to trim and very enjoyable all-round smoke. Head cleaner and medical smoke that helps with anxiety and focusing, works great as an aphrodisiac. Also very pleasant euphoric body stone. Could have harvested at seven weeks for it to be a bit more uppy but it's very nice at 8 weeks too... I might try grow three samples and take them at 7, 8 and 9 weeks to see how the hight developes. Anyway, for the first week or two after harvesting this was all we smoked, it simply was so good and so suitable in pretty much every situation. THANKS!

nachilloo

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hello HighLighter and all. Wanted to show the other genio i am F`ing with the Genio 16..
Genio 13
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Saaluudoss and best wishes
n

Latest posts

Latest posts