What's new

Exploring lunarcy phases with Apollo 11

Bi0hazard

Veteran
I recommend taking the A11 GPC between 52-55 days. At 52 days its like a speedy haze, without any paranoia or jitteriness - perfect day smoke.

DRorganic

Veteran
Bi0hazard thanks for the harvest time on the A11 GPC . i think i will take it at 51-53 just for the clear haze high. i will grow like 7 clones of the A11 .that should do the trick for me as i did the same with the c99. and i have 8 full jars the big ball canning jars of c99bx1. i do not know how much that adds up to but it should last me a year to go through. the buds i have noticed are curing great as i rolled one j last night and the ash is turning white and the smoke is getting smoother by the day. i think that's that on the smoking of this c99 until a perfect cure. i think i will leave one jar out and vacuum seal the rest to put into the freezer for long time storage.

Now i will spend my time in making my soil mix for my A11 because i will not be able to take cuts of this clone till after July or some time in the middle. but the soil should be perfect this time . after my 8 clone flower of the A11 i will do the same as with my c99.
and have a great stock of great A smoking stock to share with close friends.

then after the A11 flower and store. i will get on with something i have been wanting to do every since i started growing and that is grow and flower and smoke a grade A+ haze.or haze or haze hybrid .something as Mr.nice puts it a reasonable flowering time.13-14 week strain. maybe 2-3 sshf2,Mr.nice the doors,or mango haze. i just love the look of the fox tail looking silver buds stacked to the max with resin .

picture.php

beautiful A11, great thread, are you selling these beans on the bay or the bou? can't find seeds anymore and have become a little obsessed with A11 while reading through this thread + others, you would think it would stay available? what a classic strain!

looking forward to smoke report on the f13 x A11, that cross looks spectacular!

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hi watchuthnknbout, thx for your interest.
I hope to send A11 X C99 and the F13 x A11 b/c beans into SB for freebies & the server fund by the fall.

Things are winding down for me, most everything will be done in a few wks.
Here's the three Apollo pheno seed moms finishing up w/ the F13 x A11 seeds @ 53 days.

Apollo #6, #10, & GPC
picture.php

This #6 has been stationed between my two best LED's (as well as the 600w HPS) and is really showing a difference. :D

picture.php

Here's a shot of the F13 x A11, also @ 53D

picture.php

:tiphat:

that sounds great,hopefully in time for summer here in aus, f13xa11 is a stunner(all your plants look really nice),bet its a joy to smoke, have you smoked the a11xc99? apparently c99 makes some people really paranoid, i think i may have to stay away from that but will def pick up a pack of the f13xa11 when they're there.

thanks.

illT

Wow, cool thread! Haven't read the whole thing yet but slowly making it through. Very informative. I am a long time fan of C99 and A11. I got a 5 pack of both from heaven's stairway. Scrog was the perfect setup for me and people had specifically recommended both of those strains for scrog. I did the c99 first and ran that for a couple of years before I had to shut down due to security issues. I lost that cut but was really looking forward to running a11 anyway. I loved cinderella but the paranoia/ super raciness was a bit much. From what I had read at the time it sounded like the a11 really mellowed that part out. It turned out to be true. The apollo high is pretty much perfect for me. Strong but clear headed, you are definitely high but can still function, work etc. Very difficult to build up a tolerance, it pretty much always hits hard. No burn out really, you just aren't high anymore. I haven't found anything yet that I like better than apollo. Here are some dried nugget pics of most recent harvest. I'll get some plant shots and post them too.

guess I fail at posting images. How do you show the img here? anyhow, link:
https://www.icmag.com/ic/album.php?albumid=38015&pictureid=900109

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Excuse my not posting sooner, illT, and giving you a warm welcome! :wave: Nice to have a seasoned Grimm grower coming in from the cold to ICMag. Feel free to post here. To get a pic up large, go to your albums. When posting, there will be a 'forum albums' button above where you post. Click that and find the pic you want to post. Below the enlarged pic go down to the #'s below pic, the 2nd one will start as . Cut & paste that.
For thumbnails, it's quicker. To the rgt. of the posting page are the Smilies. Below them, click on 'Insert Image' button. You'll be golden.
:D

watchuthnknbout, I haven't smoked the A11 x C99, just made it.
The C99 girl I grew is no problem for me. A bit more brighter, less focused.

Have had a heatwave this week, so I'm cutting & running. My poor portable A/C couldn't handle mid-90 temps. :( Even w/ just the LED's going, plus a couple of the bigger cola's (An F13 x A11 and A11 #6, the one that was blowing up huge under the LED's) had mold.
The last 3 days have been filled w/ cutting, everything down but the Haze x PR, giving her some more time, as temps have cooled.

The two Highland Mexican X Bluberry plants were upcanned from cups to the 1 gal. airpots are now outdoors.

Here's the F13 x A11 @ 66 day finish
[IMG]https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=15254&pictureid=904425

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I can't profess to having grown these Vietnam Nah Trang X Meao Thai's very well. Never could dial 'em in w/ nutes, high heat, some light mis-haps, AND NOT ONE NANNER! I was amazed by this, given the genetics involved, and my track record this yr. w/ most of my other genetics. :redface:
Kudos to ACE! :respect:

Here's the VNT #7, the one plant from seed, taken to 120 days.
picture.php

Still happily throwing out new growth! Easy trim, all down to single blade leaves.

VNT #3 & #6 were both cuts taken to 86 days. They both could have gone an extra month, but the seeds are mature and that's the priority.
#3 was the most spindly
picture.php

While #3 & #7 are resinous, #6 is loaded. I had to scrape my snips before I got thru this sparse plant.
picture.php

She's the frontrunner for doing a seed run.

If I got c99 x a11 or f13 x a11 freebies with my order I'd shit myself. Literally.
Hopefully we'll be able to bid/buy some of these beautiful crosses, I've always wanted to make some c99 x a11 f2's just to dig through the phenotypes.
Really great stuff Highlighter, I've enjoyed this thread immensely!

bloyd

Veteran
Another great thread highlighter. I imagine lemon enlightenment from the vnt apollo cross. It is quite amazing the vnt-thai stayed firmly female with the stresses. Thanks for the preview.

I would love to try some of that f13xa11 b/c outdoors. I miss my jars of f13xa11 from last year.

nachilloo

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hope you and yours are well HL
Apoll0 11 GPC/Colombia Punto Rojo and Apollo 11(10)/Colombia Punto Rojo
picture.php

Saludos and best wishes
n

Ruosk

picture.php

A11 GPC x (F13 x A11). Popped two beans, another one died but at least this one's looking good... fattest bean in the bag. Thanks for the goodies, HL!

Bi0hazard

Veteran
Incredible.

Can't wait to see how the A11 GPC x (F13 x A11) and Apollo 11 GPC/Colombia Punto Rojo turn out!

Please keep us updated.

Ruosk

Maybe I should've waited till everything's set up and going at full speed before posting... Fighting the urge to germ some more seeds now after reading the last few pages. The space is kinda tight and I got some nice yielders rooting, but the urge is strong.

redwood-roots

Maybe I should've waited till everything's set up and going at full speed before posting... Fighting the urge to germ some more seeds now after reading the last few pages. The space is kinda tight and I got some nice yielders rooting, but the urge is strong.

Can certainly relate:tiphat:

Latest posts

Latest posts