What's new

Exploration of the Big O...Bodhi's Ae77 Cali O X's

heady blunts

prescription blunts
Veteran
dunno how I missed this great thread but I'm tagged in now!

we've got a couple satsuma gals and a good lookin fella vegging up right now.

thanks for sharing all the research!

billycw

Veteran
Gram Paw smurf- Makes sense seeing skunk in Cali O to me if you think about the genetic breakdown. If this is right "Thai x [Afghani x Acapulco Gold]", they share some very close genetic relation. Especially the (Afghani x Acapulco Gold), I see so many strains stemming from this building block around that same time. What smells are you getting from your Blood Oranges?

aligee- OBSoul33t found one of the most interesting males in that 88' Garberville pack he got. Sure looks like some nice old Cali O genes to me. Interesting the male passes on flavor, one to watch for sure, Thanks for sharing :)

Link to OBSoul33t thread with pic of his Orange juice bud female
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=44266&page=21

heady blunts- Thanks for tagging along, better late then never:) So far the Satsuma's seem very uniform minus the zero stretch indy dom lady.

billycw

Veteran
Blood Orange update time.

Bo#1 has very nice super dense spear bud formations on every branch. Very nice resin content and will yield out very nicely. Smells are super nice and loud, still getting tropical lemon dipped skunk. I am also kind of getting a tad bit of ammonia type background (Really reminds me of a sativa catpiss I used to grow years ago both in grow structure and that background smell).

Blood Orange #1 day 50 flower
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

billycw

Veteran
Blood Orange #2
Beast is roiding out like Hans and Frans right now.

[YOUTUBEIF]S-GLO_PydqU[/YOUTUBEIF]

Bo#2 is really putting on the weight and swelling everywhere. Starting to really look Afgan in bud structure to me. Smells are all sweet orange only getting louder.

Blood Orange #2 day 42 flower
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

BOMBAYCAT

Veteran
Satsuma Vegging

Satsuma Vegging

Hey BillyCW- Love the post. Here are 2 Satsuma busy vegging outside with tomatoes and peppers. One is taller, more open, and 1 1/2 weeks earlier with the alternating branches. I am going to hit that one with the earlier type of Satsuma pollen I gathered. I can't wait till finish time.

BOMBAYCAT

Veteran
Satsuma vegging

Satsuma vegging

Hey BillyCW- Love your post. Here are 2 Satsuma busy vegging away with tomatoes and peppers. One has a more open structure, is taller, was 1 1/2 weeks earlier to develop the alternate branching structure. I will hit it with the pollen I saved which was the early pollen. I can't wait until finish time.

billycw

Veteran
Update time...
Overall I'm pretty surprised at the diversity the fathers brought to the table. Each cross seems to be very distinctive from each other in their own ways while still sharing a similar aroma palate.

Lets start with Satsuma's. All thick stemmed setting a good base, reminds me of a nice afghan structure. Not much stretch on flip with close to zero on one. Have one that has a different structure then BO#2 but really reminds me of her in smell and bud appearance, super dead on orange. All have a sweet citrus skunk type smell exept the zero stretch girl, she has kind of a sweet peppery thing going on atm. The new one in flower also is a odd ball in appearance, we shall see.

Satsuma #1 day 24 (Reminds me of BO#2)
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Satsuma #3 day 24
picture.php

picture.php

billycw

Veteran
Satsuma #2 day 24
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Satsuma #5 day 10 (new one in flower that has a different look then siblings)
picture.php

picture.php

billycw

Veteran
Cali O x A11G

All very simular in structure with nice branching. They seem to be pretty quick when flipped. Smells are also very consistant with sweet Tangerine to pineapple coming through. Much more sativa then the other crosses. Really like this one so far!

Cali O x A11g #2 day 24 (super frosted with smells of pineapple with a citrus kick, standout so far)
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Cali O x A11g #3 around 10 days
picture.php

Cali O x A11g #5 around 10 days
picture.php

billycw

Veteran
Cali O x A11g #1 day 24
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Cali O x A11g #4 around day 10
picture.php

Cali O x A11g #6 around day 10 (will have to double check to make sure not satsuma)
picture.php

billycw

Veteran
Cali O x A11G #7 around day 10
picture.php

picture.php

Cali O x A11G #8 around day 10(labeling mistake but pretty sure its A11g, we'll see)
picture.php

picture.php

billycw

Veteran
Blood Orange's
Really liking both of the females although really different Pheno's.

BO#1 will most likely stick around with large dense spears and heavy yields of tropical lemonish skunk perfume. If she translates to smoke she's a keeper.

BO#2 is still bulking out like the Hulk. She is dense when squeezed but her fluffy hairs have the illusion of airyness. Smells are dead on Orange.

Blood Orange #1 day 56
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

billycw

Veteran
Blood Orange #1 day 61, been getting just water for a couple days will be getting the chop at 65ish. If smoke translates she's a keeper. Tropical lemon dipped in skunk that resonates throughout the room when touched. Very large yields on long solid dense spears dipped in sugar.

Blood Orange #1 day 61
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

billycw

Veteran
Blood Orange #2 day 54, starting to finish up. Smells are all dead on Orange with the Peel! Very hard to stop touching her for the smell. Little bit more open structure then #1 but solid when touched. With very large hulk buds that keep growing larger, she will yield very nicely. Threw in a 1000hps box for size, tops about the same width.

Blood Orange #2 day 54
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts