What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Exodus/Uk Cheese which has most flavor?

TheDarkStorm

Where the S1's to the cheese cut at? Does anybody know what cut Dinafem used?

There saying they used a clone come from the usa...looks like it might have some og or nl in it...but its definitely not 100% cheez..its quite nice tho......ghs were taken the true cheese clone the same clone that cf held by Brightside himself....so what they sold as exodus cheese came from the proper cheese clone aka Brightside clone....dont know if its still the same now..but wen it was first put out by franco it was 100% from the true cheese.

Blazeee

Veteran
There saying they used a clone come from the usa...looks like it might have some og or nl in it...but its definitely not 100% cheez..its quite nice tho......ghs were taken the true cheese clone the same clone that cf held by Brightside himself....so what they sold as exodus cheese came from the proper cheese clone aka Brightside clone....dont know if its still the same now..but wen it was first put out by franco it was 100% from the true cheese.

I will be honest mate, I ran both versions of cheese that GHS released, back around 2011-2012, maybe a year or so before I recieved a proper cut from Birmingham. The GHS line felt extremely watered down in comparison to later cheese cuts I have since ran, and cheese which i was buying on road back then and years before.

CSI has a UK Cheese S1....might have to give that shot...npsecta's gear is all the real deal

@stormshadow

I wouldnt waste your time growing any Cheese S1's. It was often rumored that the Cheese wouldnt reverse and if you could get her to that the pollen would be sterile. I dont know if thats bollocks or not, but I have ran a few clones, 1 for years, and with the 1 I run, and from what ive seen from product offline, The cheese never seems to hermie, I have never seen seeds in her, even from proper shit rooms or runs, or other peoples grows. She does this thing where if it would have hermied or stressed, then you find these very small brown tiny what could be immature seeds, but are that small i couldnt even call them seeds, and you only see them once the buds are ground up. This makes me believe that the pollen from proper cheese is sterile. Ive also seen the same from old school blue cheese cuts and the Livers clone over the years.

I have never seen anyone thats grown cheese offline, ever had her hermie, or come out ridden with seeds, unless they have had cross contamination from other plants.

Alot of the 'fake' clones in the UK crosses or bx's. Not Like the GSC or GG4 where people commonly find seeds and grow S1's and spread them around.

Ive never grown any of CSI's gear, I would like to though. I know everything else he sells is certified and looks dank. But I have never seen pics of his cheese before, then again im not on IG anymore. Has he ever mentioned who or where he sourced her from?

As i say, if anyone ever wanted to grow a cheese cross I have been recommending UGORG#1 for years, but its sold out everywhere now a days.

Seeing as UGORG#1 is unavailable, I would highly recommend their blues line. I think its Bx3, they have done good work and its a good representation of the line. As always in these cases, the seed lines usually are never identical to the original clones. They are similiar in structure, smell and taste and high, but are described as watered down when it comes to smell and taste, the original clones have wall penetrating stenches, that sometimes dont transfer through as loud.

But here in the UK, Cheese and Blues used to be on the same level/pedigree, just the smells are different, kinda opposite if it makes sense. Over the past 8-10 years their popularity has fell off over here, but IMO people never rated them due to the high, new cuts have blown them away for potency, but people loved them for that wall penetrating smell and taste that lingers in your mouth for ages.

Check out the UGORG Blues line, I know its not what your looking for, but if you had the space to do a pheno hunt through a couple backs to find that stand out plant, then I think you would be very pleasantly surprised.

TheDarkStorm

I will be honest mate, I ran both versions of cheese that GHS released, back around 2011-2012, maybe a year or so before I recieved a proper cut from Birmingham. The GHS line felt extremely watered down in comparison to later cheese cuts I have since ran, and cheese which i was buying on road back then and years before.

@stormshadow

I wouldnt waste your time growing any Cheese S1's. It was often rumored that the Cheese wouldnt reverse and if you could get her to that the pollen would be sterile. I dont know if thats bollocks or not, but I have ran a few clones, 1 for years, and with the 1 I run, and from what ive seen from product offline, The cheese never seems to hermie, I have never seen seeds in her, even from proper shit rooms or runs, or other peoples grows. She does this thing where if it would have hermied or stressed, then you find these very small brown tiny what could be immature seeds, but are that small i couldnt even call them seeds, and you only see them once the buds are ground up. This makes me believe that the pollen from proper cheese is sterile. Ive also seen the same from old school blue cheese cuts and the Livers clone over the years.

I have never seen anyone thats grown cheese offline, ever had her hermie, or come out ridden with seeds, unless they have had cross contamination from other plants.

Alot of the 'fake' clones in the UK crosses or bx's. Not Like the GSC or GG4 where people commonly find seeds and grow S1's and spread them around.

Ive never grown any of CSI's gear, I would like to though. I know everything else he sells is certified and looks dank. But I have never seen pics of his cheese before, then again im not on IG anymore. Has he ever mentioned who or where he sourced her from?

As i say, if anyone ever wanted to grow a cheese cross I have been recommending UGORG#1 for years, but its sold out everywhere now a days.

Seeing as UGORG#1 is unavailable, I would highly recommend their blues line. I think its Bx3, they have done good work and its a good representation of the line. As always in these cases, the seed lines usually are never identical to the original clones. They are similiar in structure, smell and taste and high, but are described as watered down when it comes to smell and taste, the original clones have wall penetrating stenches, that sometimes dont transfer through as loud.

But here in the UK, Cheese and Blues used to be on the same level/pedigree, just the smells are different, kinda opposite if it makes sense. Over the past 8-10 years their popularity has fell off over here, but IMO people never rated them due to the high, new cuts have blown them away for potency, but people loved them for that wall penetrating smell and taste that lingers in your mouth for ages.

Check out the UGORG Blues line, I know its not what your looking for, but if you had the space to do a pheno hunt through a couple backs to find that stand out plant, then I think you would be very pleasantly surprised.

Wen you s1 a plant its basically going back into the genetics....so takes searching to find something like the mother again....how many did you grow...jah grew these himself an had to admit some stunk more than his clone..which I would expect seeing as they used the proper clone that can be traced back to the original guys who gave this exodus...infact it was one of that crew that got the clone to ghs.

Blazeee

Veteran
Wen you s1 a plant its basically going back into the genetics....so takes searching to find something like the mother again....how many did you grow...jah grew these himself an had to admit some stunk more than his clone..which I would expect seeing as they used the proper clone that can be traced back to the original guys who gave this exodus...infact it was one of that crew that got the clone to ghs.

I know what happens when a plant is S1'd, and it unlocks alot of the plants history that we may not see fully expressed in the plant that is originally S1'd.

Regardless of how many I grew out im sharing my experience, and my experience was that the lines were watered down. Just like some of the cuttings bieng circulated across the UK.

Ive grown enough cheese cuts for long enough and seen how the cut we held preformed with my mate to tell you the GHS seed lines come no where close. Like it or not this is my first hand experience, not a next mans experience that you are relaying.

Jahs opinion may hold some weight, I rate his work, ODV3 and SOG is top work, but im talking from first hand experience, not relaying the words of a next man, and IMO those GHS beans were SHIT, no where close to any clone i have ran and documented. IMO the Suicide cut was the best and stinkiest clone I have ran. I rate the cut i held, but that suicide cut had a different level of stank to her, no big buddah line or ghs cheese will ever come close too.

Wish you all the best :tiphat:

TheDarkStorm

I know what happens when a plant is S1'd, and it unlocks alot of the plants history that we may not see fully expressed in the plant that is originally S1'd.

Regardless of how many I grew out im sharing my experience, and my experience was that the lines were watered down. Just like some of the cuttings bieng circulated across the UK.

Ive grown enough cheese cuts for long enough and seen how the cut we held preformed with my mate to tell you the GHS seed lines come no where close. Like it or not this is my first hand experience, not a next mans experience that you are relaying.

Jahs opinion may hold some weight, I rate his work, ODV3 and SOG is top work, but im talking from first hand experience, not relaying the words of a next man, and IMO those GHS beans were SHIT, no where close to any clone i have ran and documented. IMO the Suicide cut was the best and stinkiest clone I have ran. I rate the cut i held, but that suicide cut had a different level of stank to her, no big buddah line or ghs cheese will ever come close too.

Wish you all the best :tiphat:
Cool blazee...I agree its much easier to just grow the clone....but some people cant get it....an its not at all easy to find now days....hey you found wat you found an your experience is valid I respect that.....your right tho it does show thers alot of wat id call standard skunk phenos in those s1's....if you come across the bright side cutt please give us a shout here...itl be nice to see shes still around

V

ValleyHill

My exodus is going nuts

Proper Bush
Sometimes a reveg works wonders on her mate.
Be sure to net her though because she hardly got the strength to hold her branches up never mind support her buds
Atb vh

scrogrow

picture.php

When ya exodus is legit ya got the double serrations!

scrogrow

The thin leafs double serrations. I'm in love! Never lose it guys. This is a timeless cut.

I've more than backed her up amd put her into the hands of some real decent growers and close friends both on amd off line!

Happy to report she's definitely alive and well and deffo gonna stay around the mag for a while lol

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Super stoked to see where these Ugorg Blues measure up. I have 5 little ones going. They are quite stout, hoping they pick up the pace!

J-Icky

View Image

When ya exodus is legit ya got the double serrations!

I have a cutting of Sams Ancestral skunk that looks very similar. The leaves start out more hybrid looking when they first pop out but they never get wider, they just stretch out and end up looking like these. Oh and yes it also has the double serrations.
Not sure what the cheese smells like as I’ve never experienced it and I’m also horrible with describing smells but mine is a sour astringent funk to it. It also seems very volatile as it’s very strong smells when broken up but if left to sit the smell mostly disappears.