What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Exodus Psychosis

e4ian

Keep ya hair on boyo's.
lol things can easily be mis-read cant they
That and Ganga phewwww! this is my world.MINEE...:biggrin:

Harry Gypsna

Dirty hippy Bastard
Veteran
The brightside cheese is a great yielder too, I just pulled nearly 5 ounces from one. I've unfortunately now joined the list of those that have lost this cut, so angry at myself! She is a cracker.

Being on that list sucks....
Bastard rippers, may their penises be flaccid and their women be left wanting.

I've still got part of the Brightside Cheese left thats the leaf minors that came with it. Better watch my sense of humour getting neg repped. Lol. I will fully admit to being a feeble grower. lol

S

speedemon

I've still got part of the Brightside Cheese left thats the leaf minors that came with it. Better watch my sense of humour getting neg repped. Lol. I will fully admit to being a feeble grower. lol

Keep hold of her then mate, and use some Plant Vitality Plus on those thrips mate and with constant monitoring and keeping your rooms clean then they will be a thing of the past. I know as I once traded with a plagued grower and it took me about 2 weeks to shift them with PVP for the thrips and use Bayers 3in1 for the Powdery Mildew spraying every 2 weeks, forms a coating over the leaf to stop PM coming back. Stay safe and grow well my friend. :tiphat::ying::ying:

thcglory

Suprised you say that, long....
And also thats rich.. or pot calling the kettle black as they say!

In approximetly june 2010 you gave to him the bscheese from englishrick that was infested with plant destroying gnats which he'd not seen before.These gnats also destroyed a few great beans e.g
[your g13xsd] X mangowidow.that either you or he made the reason they didnt sprout is because the larvae was all over them..

Also another new one to him in 7 years[?) of totally pest free growing was the SPIDERMITES recieved from you in 2006/7.

The leafminers had been discussed many times..
the odd one may have got through but you and everybody that recieved them was informed about them.

Leaf miners are NOT THRIPS.Yawn ;)

The biggest loss remains the 'other' bscheese he got when directed where to get this from by you.. You and he both discussed this at least twice of which you both agreed to keep for personal use and this was also stated by the supplier i.e keep to yourself. Again this was discussed.
Next day i found you've passed this on..
When asked You said you wont lie.. ! ahem.

Maann :biggrin: All sorts of comments i gotta clean
;)

PC fatigue[we all know that] im off..

thcglory

Keep hold of her then mate, and use some Plant Vitality Plus on those thrips mate and with constant monitoring and keeping your rooms clean then they will be a thing of the past. I know as I once traded with a plagued grower and it took me about 2 weeks to shift them with PVP for the thrips and use Bayers 3in1 for the Powdery Mildew spraying every 2 weeks, forms a coating over the leaf to stop PM coming back. Stay safe and grow well my friend. :tiphat::ying::ying:

Speeddemon.. Again you were made fully aware of them and your reply was ...i dip them anyway.. !

Two weeks to remove a few from clones.! Well Lacking aren't you.
You know thats BS you saying.

The one on the left works fine on mildew.One spray and pm is gone for a long time.
The one on the right is years old and from a garden centre.
when i first encountered the LEAF MINERS this was purchased.And WOA strong stuff,left the plants rigid for quite a while BUT got rid of the miners EASY.After a time they reappeared but ? .They only create cosmetic damage hence the name.Easily picked of which helps with dexterity anyway, and when your reallly reallly toked
up!! mann. MIght even become your pets :dance013:

NOW THE SCARIAD FLY LARVAE. Thats a whole different story.

roll it large

Coco-grower
Veteran
got bored lol heres 1 psychosis @53 days

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

peace

G

Guest 349079

nice one ril that psychosis looks amazing & a good yeilder too by the look of things

roll it large

Coco-grower
Veteran
indeed she is she can also be a fussy one too

anybody ever get a eucalyptus olbas oil type smell off her sometimes

got another pic of her al see if i can dig it out it looks totally different

peace

roll it large

Coco-grower
Veteran
here ya go

picture.php

had another psychosis to the left of this yield was around a 1/4 of what i got from this shes hit and miss for yield

first time i grew it top pic allmost 7oz

second time i grew two just as big as first one 90g between em lol

the third grow confirmed it for me that she wasnt consistent psycho d is consistant and uniform and more prefered for me that is

shes a knockout tho and if ya get the chance try it

peace

thcglory

For "sleep" pal i found ls's KQ fitted the bill more than any other heard much the same of this tigersmilk too.
Psychoberry made me numb all over at thirst and that was a thirst ;) WUFFFFF.

Seen Nessie in scotland GTBH ;) ? :biggrin:

Piff Rhys Jones

🌴 Hugging Trees 🌴
Veteran
Beautiful psychosis pictures RIL thanks for sharing bro.

The buds look a lot chunkier in the second lot of pics. Was a different medium used?

Peace