What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Exodus Psychosis

roll it large

Coco-grower
Veteran
Beautiful psychosis pictures RIL thanks for sharing bro.

The buds look a lot chunkier in the second lot of pics. Was a different medium used?

Peace

same medium different environment also not grown as a bush like the others,that plant had 4 colas iirc flowered at 12"

peace

jim jones

Anybody seen kaliman cheese#1 from seed? Supposedly its a dead ringer for the original im thinking about growing a pack to see how it compares.

thcglory

Brightside cheese (Grown by Hazeseeker)

View Image

Brightside cheese (Grown by Englishrick)

View Image

Brightside cheese (Grown by British Hempire)

View Image

Hope this helps with identification.

Peace

The one i had of recent looks like this:

Looks the same as "of the hill",s Piff.Re:
Great vigor and good yield.Crazy smell.Better plant than the original imo [ e.g pic quotes].
I agree with ojd best cheese I've had/tasted.

So similar in taste/pong/pong type though,doesn't make sense to me how it's a different plant.
And it certainly is.
Cool stuff that! ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w0rLfkvl8BI

Piff Rhys Jones

🌴 Hugging Trees 🌴
Veteran
So similar in taste/pong/pong type though,doesn't make sense to me how it's a different plant.
And it certainly is.

Hello mate what makes you think its a different plant as opposed to a more vigorous cut from the same original mother? I remember Dirk referring to it as the super bightside cut!

If only we could get hold of Brightside or Englishrick or Cheesefarmer in order to compare this cut with the one we are familiar with.

Peace

thcglory

Yea as mate...
I recall the Chunkier version has better vigor and bigger yield = better plant imo.
Slightly muted on the smell side,A tad.But the yield is far better and still theres the penetrating smell i remember.
The 2nd smelliest plant ive ever known.As pongy as my ma8's nl#5 he had in the early 90's im sure.
Then blue meanie then cxnl The original BS CHEESE is the pongiest but again off putting yield.

S

spiritual uk

all the same cut,genetic mutation is common.environment and conditions normally the factor.Over the years i have lost count of clones i have given out that have drifted and today do not resemble the original.it is quite normal for any plant ,species to do this.

at the end of the day it is skunk 1

roll it large

Coco-grower
Veteran
my kq cut has drifted allready look nothing like when I first got it

the yellow bottle mite killer practically screwed with some of my plants there not the same and I'm getting some back to replace these

peace

thcglory

Job well done Transformer.[no disguise here :D]

Job well done Transformer.[no disguise here :D]

Genetic Mutation.
For a long time i was a seed popper everytime but i did have one id clone everytime too!
That was a skunk1 x white widow.Back then id use any additive/enhancer i could find i remember one i used alot on it was designed to shorten internode space.. and on..
Had this going for 5 yrs,sure.Bet on exit that looked different!.I didnt observe tho tbh !?.

tally ho

[thats some transformation! Re:"of the hills" pic vs "the original"! It now has dreadlocks/foxtails!] more pronounced dreads anyway
And fatter.
3KINGS!! :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a9wmczxnT3c

Piff Rhys Jones

🌴 Hugging Trees 🌴
Veteran
Is anyone still in contact with brightside or Englishrick?

I remember True saying he had spoken wih brightside recently.

I hope they are both well.

Peace

thcglory

Sure Dirk Diggla might know piff.Myself,i havn't seen ER for months and when i did was only very late at night/early morning.Ever.

mack 10

Veteran
my kq cut has drifted allready look nothing like when I first got it

the yellow bottle mite killer practically screwed with some of my plants there not the same and I'm getting some back to replace these

peace

Crazy, got any pics mate. (Did the might killer even work?)
when you say screwed, how ? crazy mutated growth, or ??
loss of vigour? change of budshape?
Thanks bud.

Mack.

Piff Rhys Jones

🌴 Hugging Trees 🌴
Veteran
Looks like cheese genetic drift has been discussed on another forum. I'm no scientist so have no idea whether what this guy is saying is true but he seems pretty adamant:

Nunsacred said:
The nuclear chromosomes should remain roughly the same except for a background level of unpredictable mutations (and also some predictable ones involving euchromatic regions, which will tend to
kill the affected cells and therefore remove themselves.)
The active DNA is typically less than 5% of the total therefore most
mutations mean jack shit except for conformational chromosome topology change.
Most cheese clone lines will be effectively identical to the original,
therefore. The main difference will arise from incomplete sampling of
mitochondria/chloroplasts causing some of the clone lines to be less
vigorous, which means they don't grow as well, but the bud product
should still be identical. That's the truth as I see it. So it's lack of energy that makes up the vast majority of somatic clonal differences, where they do exist.....and viral load.
Now, some viruses do cause more serious mutational disruption
which will hit the important DNA in a more functional way.
So there are NO SIMPLE RULES ABOUT PLANT GENETICS.

This may explain the difference in vigour of the brightside cuts.

Theres a quote from shantibaba where he suggests putting cuttings outside to veg for a few weeks/months each year to restore vigour and ensure healthy clone lines even when serial cloning. He claims to serially clone all his parental stock and has kept cuttigs alive for 25years + with no drift/degradation. I trust his advice however I am aware its not really in his interest as a breeder to confirm genetic drift as fact.

Peace

stickshift

Looks like cheese genetic drift has been discussed on another forum. I'm no scientist so have no idea whether what this guy is saying is true but he seems pretty adamant:

This may explain the difference in vigour of the brightside cuts.

Theres a quote from shantibaba where he suggests putting cuttings outside to veg for a few weeks/months each year to restore vigour and ensure healthy clone lines even when serial cloning. He claims to serially clone all his parental stock and has kept cuttigs alive for 25years + with no drift/degradation. I trust his advice however I am aware its not really in his interest as a breeder to confirm genetic drift as fact.

Peace

Nun is a member here too

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=248249&highlight=genetic+drift&page=5

thcglory

Nuclear !! Fok! Does make me laugh "this labelling"

What's the concencus on/of nuclear! ?
Bomb and especially fall out! IMO,lol

roll it large

Coco-grower
Veteran
Crazy, got any pics mate. (Did the might killer even work?)
when you say screwed, how ? crazy mutated growth, or ??
loss of vigour? change of budshape?
Thanks bud.

Mack.

loss of vigor never looks happy goes mega lateral on me kind of goes sideways in growth al get a pic of the kq up for ya to see

I got around 4" stretch on the current ones

didn't kill the mites all growth was turning white aswell

took 4-6 wk to bring it back round I lost the pre 2000 bubblegum pynamite and bluemeanie the rest survived

peace