What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Exodus Psychosis

Mate Dave

Propagator
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I don't understand your nonsense slimblue.

I am not talking about leaves simply yellowing as the plant matures. I am talking about a specific disease similar to that which affects chem d. This is supported by comments from wingcommander blue and ofthehill/cheesefarmer. These guys are who allegedly discovered cheese and introduced it to exodus. I was simply noting the cut I know as cheese from years ago displayed a similar disease.

It has been confirmed that brightside's cheese is the real deal as it can be traced back to ofthehill/cheesefarmer. Ofthehill/cheesefarmer confirmed a cross was made with his original cheese cut called back to cheese. This was a cross made by brightside.

Please tell us more about your cheese from before brightside's time. Some pictures would definitely be of use. Otherwise please pipe down with your muggy comments.

Peace

All this is just lies and rumours nothing is 100% conclusive just 100% speculation.

Just because of a thread on the internet by sad acts.

Do you know what effects chem D? I bet you cant tell me what it is? Boyo.

Of the hill and cheese farmer were not about back in the day growing.

Just as slim blue says it is most likely a disease inherited via bad cultural practise.

The fact that the original SK#1 had yellowing leaves that were not a deficiency either means that brightside has had bad cultural practices and grows infected stock, or he has kept a clone of a plant with a disease.

Either way it is a bad cultural practice, and even worse practice to spread the disease around.

My opinion is either of those two, or you cant grow a plant at the correct health to make the deficiency disappear.

Opinions are like arseholes every one has one.

This is my opinion and you have already stated yours Piff.

My other opinion is you talk Bollocks and have no proof of what you say.

Harry Lime

Veteran
well it worked, i'm ditchin mi grow, sellin mi house and movin 2 canada 2morrow:biggrin:

figured it wouldnt just be me

siftedunity

cant re Member
Veteran
i dont know why there is so much debate over the cheese cut thing. the guy who discovered the cut and gave it to the exodus crew is online and quite easily found. if you need to clear up anything speak to him.

sorry if ive just read the wrong part of an argument but im fucked + tired..

peace

chops

Thats real sad the geez that give /sold it to me swears its the real deal and hes part of that bakobuds crew.ill be having words with him .

On a good note ive chuffed many cheeses in the uk and over seas and nothing and i mean nothing touches this cut for smell and taste

siftedunity

cant re Member
Veteran
Thats real sad the geez that give /sold it to me swears its the real deal and hes part of that bakobuds crew.ill be having words with him .

On a good note ive chuffed many cheeses in the uk and over seas and nothing and i mean nothing touches this cut for smell and taste

well tbh the exodus ive seen always foxtails pretty bad. infact its all foxtails. but thats the cut im familar with. i see you have double leaf serrations but you will see those in crosses aswell. ive never heard of the bakobud crew. anyway your better off asking someone who has researched the cut more than me.

Piff Rhys Jones

🌴 Hugging Trees 🌴
Veteran
Brightside cheese (Grown by Hazeseeker)

328437th_september_Chz_9.jpg

Brightside cheese (Grown by Englishrick)

14413oorew.JPG

Brightside cheese (Grown by British Hempire)

attachment.php

Hope this helps with identification.

Peace

Piff Rhys Jones

🌴 Hugging Trees 🌴
Veteran
Suicide cheese (Grown by Banana Man)

picture.php

Jah's Exodus cut (Grown by cheesey)

day49_14.jpg

I have a feeling the Suicide cut may also be the "Brummie cheese" cut although I've never tried the Suicide cut.

Peace

H

Hazyfontazy

that british hempire 1 looks differnt to ricks and hazeseekers ,,jahs looks the real deal to me :tiphat:

Piff Rhys Jones

🌴 Hugging Trees 🌴
Veteran
I understood BH got his cut from Brightside so may just be his environment. Not 100% sure though.

I wish he was still about to chime in.

I've never tried Jah's but apparently True grew Jah's cut alongside Brightside's and the latter was the winner.

Peace

Latest posts

Latest posts