What's new

Evil Spy Seeks Employment

L

LolaGal

Evil Spy for hire.

To finance my trip to the Cup, I am seeking employment as evil spy.

I will work cheap.

EVIL MENU:

1) Steal cuts.
2) Bribe judges (Keep your hands clean!)
3) Dog out competitor's strains.
4) Buy votes.
5) Substitute inferior herb for competitor's real herb.
6) Ballot box stuffing ( I was in charge of Florida US Elections for Bush)
7) Evil spying.

:thank you:

For All Your Evil Spy Needs, See Me.

southflorida

lives on planet 4:20
Veteran
Lola, no offense, but in Amsterdam there is the RD District :laughing:
so pretty much everything that the "male part" (99.9%) of the ic mag cup
would "really" want is already in Amsterdam, while everything that
is in your list is "imo" not that valuable.

So, you will have to invent something that is truly "unique" and will
be of true "value" to someone that has that amount of money to
give you as a gift.

If this is a joke, then you shouldn't take my post seriously, but if you
truly want to go for real, you will have to maybe put up a picture of
yourself, obviously, where your face can't be seen. Then maybe
someone will send you a PM and make an offer to exchange "value
for value."

I am just trying to be as honest as possible, so hope you don't get
mad at me, for writing this kind of thing.

Later,

southflorida :wave:

jinx 420

SoFlo,you said what I was thinking,hope to meet up for a blazing if I can't get into the cup,don't really see why I wouldn't.peace

Expert texpert choking smokers
Don't you think the joker laughs at you?hahaha
see how they smile,
like pigs in a sty,
see how they snied.I'm crying............ John Lennon

L

LolaGal

Well it is obviously an ad for Evil Spy Work.

I am trying to be more evil.

Only things available are on the Evil Menu. That should have cleared up any smutty thoughts.

Ya'll should laugh more often, it is good for you.

JamieShoes

Father, Carer, Toker, Sharer
Veteran
Hi Lola, I'm looking for someone to go around spiking judges with LSD and whispering "Shooooooey" in their ears.. I think you might be the right woman for the job..

please be aware I can only pay in snickers and half cheeseburgers... I'll be in need of the other halves to pay off the local mayor in order to have my winners after party held at his private chambers...

thanks ever so ;)
j

p.s in case a disclaimer were necessary, none of the above statement is true... besides the bit about cheeseburgers...natch ;)

p.p.s what do know about "pregnant chads" and will this bushy technique be of use to me?

L

LolaGal

JShoes: Oh yes, that is available for Evil Spy Inc. LSD spiking is pretty effective. I however, offer, my Truth Serum brainwashing Service. It is most reasonable. First we kidnap the judge, inject him with Truth Serum, thus making the mind open to suggestion. This is following by the LSD doping and brainwashing session is thrown in FREE.

On the subject of hanging chads, or "pregnant chads", Yes, I invented this technique for Bush in the Florida elections. It is a very good way to throw the results your way. I would be glad to implement another "Florida election" for your company at any time.

See me for all your Evil Spy needs!!! [I find wearing Tshirt that says Evil Spy, works well, they all think it is a joke until it is too late!]

southflorida

Veteran
SoFlo,you said what I was thinking,hope to meet up for a blazing if I can't get into the cup,don't really see why I wouldn't.peace

You don't need nothing to get in the cup. Just show up at the
Greenhouse United CS on Haarlemstraat and blaze "one or two" up !!!
See you there for the cup!

southflorida

Veteran
Well it is obviously an ad for Evil Spy Work.

I am trying to be more evil.

Only things available are on the Evil Menu. That should have cleared up any smutty thoughts.

Ya'll should laugh more often, it is good for you.

I was laughing. But, I also figured, just in case you really need help
with financing the trip to Amsterdam for the icmag cup 2010 that
I would give a few recommendations.

And, nothing wrong with smutty thoughts, it is the basic instinct,
...isn't it??? :dance013:

Hope to see you there, I will be there, and thank God, live only
24 hours by car from the Netherlands. This way I can also enjoy
hauling some ass on the autobahn...there and back, from one side
of Germany to the other. Last time 230 Km was awesome, until
a Bentley went past me like I was driving 10 Km and not 230 Km :laughing:

JamieShoes

Father, Carer, Toker, Sharer
Veteran
JShoes: Oh yes, that is available for Evil Spy Inc. LSD spiking is pretty effective. I however, offer, my Truth Serum brainwashing Service. It is most reasonable. First we kidnap the judge, inject him with Truth Serum, thus making the mind open to suggestion. This is following by the LSD doping and brainwashing session is thrown in FREE.

On the subject of hanging chads, or "pregnant chads", Yes, I invented this technique for Bush in the Florida elections. It is a very good way to throw the results your way. I would be glad to implement another "Florida election" for your company at any time.

See me for all your Evil Spy needs!!! [I find wearing Tshirt that says Evil Spy, works well, they all think it is a joke until it is too late!]

free doping and brainwashing?? I always fancied a bit of mind laundry :) ... maybe I should disguise myself as one of the judges so I can get in on the free doping...and brainwashing :D

David420

Evil Spy for hire.

To finance my trip to the Cup, I am seeking employment as evil spy.

I will work cheap.

EVIL MENU:

1) Steal cuts.
2) Bribe judges (Keep your hands clean!)
3) Dog out competitor's strains.
4) Buy votes.
5) Substitute inferior herb for competitor's real herb.
6) Ballot box stuffing ( I was in charge of Florida US Elections for Bush)
7) Evil spying.

:thank you:

For All Your Evil Spy Needs, See Me.

lol That's hilarious.

ROJO145

Veteran
LOL,Yeah,just post up that neck down nudie Lola so we can see what were spendin our money on!!Ya should have a couple pm's rite after the shots up!!:wave:
I got experience in stuffin boxes too!!

L

LolaGal

heehee Red. This is an old old thread, no nude pics have gone up in 2 or 3 months, so I don't think I would hold my breath.

I don't reckon there was much market for Evil Spys. I aint gettin to go to the cup.

I was sure Rez would hire me and fly me over, but it just didn't happen.

oh shit, no Amsterdam for me. And I got a new passport and everything :cry:

Payaso

Original Editor of ICMagazine
Veteran
Me too, I have a brand new passport unused. Sad. Thing should be full of stamps, not blanks.

L

LolaGal

Me too, I have a brand new passport unused. Sad. Thing should be full of stamps, not blanks.

I know what you mean.

Hey did you freak out to find it has it's own little chip inside it? And those sattelite pics on the page where it tells about the chip inside the passport is sorta creepy Big Brother shit too.

Well I guess no work for evil spy, I will hafta find a new line of work so I can go next year I guess... durn it.

I need a job.

M

medi-useA-Redux

Lola-Gal....you're in Hawaii?....thought about ICMag Holiday Company?

Start a company just to cater to IC'ers...Rope in some IC'ers from around the world to work for ya....different countries, states....when an IC'er is new to an area, you pick a couple of other IC'ers SOMEWHERE in the state/country, and they....arrange dope-dead-drops, give advice on where and where NOT to go, personal tours and such...

This could be for holidays....or a discrete heads-up for peeps who are moving...

Prime spots might be
Hawaii
The 'Dam {of course!}
Tokyo {hard to score there, I hear}
anywhere else!

:)

muA