What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Eugen's Outdoor 50N Guerilla

Eugen

Mentor
Veteran
sorry guys... lack of time and motivation (in the little free time i got).
also the fact that i lost last years spot 5 and 6 (the two big spots) didnt help...

i will get some pics one day but i haven't been to the ladies for a couple of weeks myself. last time most of them reached 1,5m height +. i guess the last two weeks with 0 rain stopped their growths a bit.
at least this means i dont have to do any lolli popping :) (because the lower stuff dries out while - once it rains again - the top shoots will florish again... rough but what doesnt kill them only makes them stronger...

this year is a rough year. real shame i couldn't use the two big spots due to one of the biggest flooding in a while.

i appreciate your comments.
i might start with some pics of the balcony (loads of plants overgrowing it at the moment...).

the legal garden is doing fine. the tomatoes had a very bad start but are kicking in now. same with the chilli peppers etc.

take care everyone, need to smoke now. meditate & contemplate ... :tiphat:

Last edited:

greenertea

Hello, nice thread!! just finished reading it from the start :tiphat:

And WOW on the 2012 grow! :faint: im hoping to go guerilla to, in 2014, just looking for plots now, its hard work finding them (for me)
so please keep up the good work! :biggrin:

W89

Veteran
Looking forward to that update bud, I did chuck an update in the diary earlier of the manitoba plot ;)

Respectful

@Eugen,

As a first time grower I am inspired by your Guerilla grow of 2012.

There is no need to document 2013 as you have given us so much on which to meditate and contemplate already.

Outstanding!

Peace

Topbud82

Easy mate hows it going at your end?
Good news here i have a mmxmm/heri in flower and a possible agxrc2 fem too, i have pulled 4 males.
Hope everything is ok with you mate peace.

MJBadger

Veteran
Your on the same lat as me Eugen & I reckon you done well with the outdoor plants . Would love to see a harvest update .

OakyJoe

OGJoe / Wiener und kein Allemann
Veteran
herijuanna x manitoba medicine x manitoba medicine

I'm very pleased to own 2 Packs of them now :) Any more Infos on them Outdoors? :) Thanks so much!

Latest posts

Latest posts