What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Fundraiser seeds : Manitoba medicine f2

THC123

Veteran
Hi guys , sent in 400 of these beans for the fundraiser.

I'll post all the info and pics i have on this strain for those that order/receive these. This way you know what you are getting.

This is from Greens himself , the maker of this strain :

Manitoba Medicine

(Freezeland bx X GG#2) x GG#2
MM is a short and solid Indica that finishes very early outdoors. This outdoor strain is ridiculously potent and tasty. The buds are very frosty and sticky and often have a sweet piney smell and taste. This strain delivers an immediate mind-blowing stone and the sweet piney taste is intoxicating. This is great early medicine for outdoor growers. Harvest end of August to the first week of September.

Greens quit growing to become a teacher and i liked this strain so much that i decided to make an f2.Respect toGreens for making these!! And Breederbrad2 for making GG2.:wave:

Here a few of my notes with this strain:

Now where i live it finishes between end of august and 20 september depending on the pheno.

Some smell sweet piney , a lot smell like melon and there are a few phenos(not many but this is my favorite one) that smell like a dead animal , very stinky , dank not sweet at all.

Apart from the aromas i agree about the effect , it is a real stoner and great to cross with other strains to bring back that harvest date 5-6 weeks.

One thing worth to mention as well is that it makes BIG round very compact nugs.

If you have a very wet summer , like this year(2011) it can lead to mold prolblems and early harvesting due to that.

Now i have been growing her for 4 years now and this year is the first year that i as not able to harvest her cuz of 68 days of rain(and counting)

But with a normal summer it is no problem.

Here a few pics :

Guerrilla grown MM in 2009 : Harvest date september 10th 2 phenos

img23654224353.jpg

img25261162089.jpg

img26014950220.jpg

img24798076783.jpg

Garden grown :
img6591c.jpg

img24375358156.jpg

img24425465228.jpg

img24445506598.jpg

img24455092457.jpg

img6577q.jpg

Green's pics

attachment.php

attachment.php

So this is al have pics wise.

Feel free to post your MM pics and experiences here , really wondering how she will do

Would love to grow this on in a more southern climate , must be sooo dank(and even earlier)

EDIT : for some reason Green's pics dont appear here ???

Last edited:

ThaCronic

Hey THC123 ,

Are u giving 400 seeds away with the purpose of being tested?
If yes then im interested

Laters

THC123

Veteran
I sent them in for the fundraiser , you should ask clarence or someone how they will be distributed.

I just sent them in , could be they end up on the bay or as freebees , who knows

The beans themselves dont need testing as myself and others have grown this strain many times with great results(except this record wet and cold year)

Oh forgot to mention of course i germ tested them and grew out 6 of em at my buddy's(of this batch)

cheers:tiphat:

Last edited:

dread

Veteran
i also grew a lot of MM,and it is by far the tastied i ever smoked,piney,some melon,and yes some very stinky ones
at my place they finish half september because i don't have any light polution
if i roll one up after work,i always have a good nap after it
for people who like stonerweed ,this shit is it!!
grtz
D

dread

Veteran
Foto-LABL4SGQ.jpg

Foto-FGAGIQ4S.jpg

Foto-WQEOLWRT.jpg

some 18 month cured bud,this is the piney / hissop pheno

i hope u know what hissop is,we call it zoethout

grtz
D

GP73LPC

Strain Collector/Seed Junkie/Landrace Accumulator/
Veteran
Hey THC123, I just bought some of this strain.

looks great, can't wait to try it...

my question is, since there is Ruderalis in this strain have you seen any auto flowering pheno types?

thanks

chongsbuddy

Veteran
im pretty sure they will auto indoorssss,but outdoors i dont think it would,but would start to flower as soon as the days start to get shorter,around the second week of july or a little earlier.i dont think u could clone it,maybe but it would be tough

THC123

Veteran
I havent seen any real autos but if you pregrow them under 18 hrs of light and then nthey go outdoors some phenos will start to flowr and never stop, even with increasing days

GP73LPC

Veteran
ok, so they can autoflower and do possess the genetics...

THC123

Veteran
yes but in no way comparable to the autoflowerers bud structure wise

best to start outdoors or pregrow under 15-17 hours of light indoors

they are really photo sensitive

chongsbuddy

Veteran
i put seeds to germ on may 1st,a few days to pop,4-6 days in preveg,and about 20 days in a window sill,the last week taking outside for a few hours in a fairly shady spot to harden off.on june 1st i plant at my plot.

GP73LPC

Veteran
i put seeds to germ on may 1st,a few days to pop,4-6 days in preveg,and about 20 days in a window sill,the last week taking outside for a few hours in a fairly shady spot to harden off.on june 1st i plant at my plot.

got pics or even better a grow thread ? :tiphat:

MariJuanita

ICMag Donor
I picked up a pack of these on the Thanksgiving sale, too. I'm giving seeds as Christmas presents this year to all my Pacific Northwest friends who grow.

This pack of 'MM' will go to my best buddy who is strictly an outdoor grower. They should do very well in his 'tended' outdoor garden.

THC123

Veteran
are you gonna run them indoors or outdoors?

I think this strain grows best outdoors for the best result

grtz

Latest posts

Latest posts