What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Eugen's Outdoor 50N Guerilla

Eugen

Mentor
Veteran
thanks guys for the positive vibes!
i got some more pics for ya, hehe:

GDPxNL#5 seedling, growing on the balcony. the stem is of a rocket chunk #2 male:
picture.php

small greenhouse with lots of nice goodies (canna only... my vegis are growing in the garden, i got a nice field of strawberries, zucchini, loads of tomato plants, mangold, kiwi, banana trees with tiny banana fruits, and so on...):
picture.php

following some pics from spot 6, there are 3 plants:
first one is a huge acapulco gold, 2nd and third are Manitoba Medicine. the MM in the middle branched out a lot and is doing super great. the MM in the back has a few spots of mold which i cut out today. luckily the weather is getting sunnier now. these genes are great... full budding mid july... ! yeah
big manitoba medicine (called MM):
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

take care everyone

Eugen

Mentor
Veteran
spot 6, acapulco gold:

picture.php

spot 6 healthy Manitoba Medicine:
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

spot 6, MM: little mold on that one. i had to take half of her head off...
picture.php

THC123

Veteran
Nice

a ti^p for the future / always top the mm a few times

this way you dont have one big moldy top cola but a lot of smaller ones and almost no mold

which phenos do you have there? rotten or more sweet ?

Eugen

Mentor
Veteran
cheesebuds :thank you:

hey thc, sorry cant really tell. i am sometimes quite bad with describing smells and tastes of weed/plants.
what i do know for sure: if i like it or not. and i will let you know that in a few weeks ;)
i understand that you prefer the rotten smelling pheno, right?

greetings and happy growing :wave:

Paddi

GanjaGrower
Veteran
Eugen said:
i am sometimes quite bad with describing smells and tastes of weed/plants.
what i do know for sure: if i like it or not.
Thats how it is!!....

Thanks for sharing your grow. I love it :)

P :smoke:

Wow! Very nice spots and very healthy and happy girls you have there!

Did you intentionally put them out that early to get an early season harvest with a few later in the season for 2 separate harvest?

Nice strain selection too
:tiphat:

S

Smoke Buddy

Looks good Eugen! Cant wait to see how the Ac. Gold finishes bro. Best wishes for your harvest! :rasta:

Eugen

Mentor
Veteran
phantomx: i like to smoke a shit load of weed ;)

gemini: not really intentionally. i knew the MMs were early flowering strain, so i kinda hoped for a small harvest before the rest of the plants. .. and it works out nicely, hehe.
this had nothing to do with the time i put them outside, though. MMs and regulars all went out around the same time (which took about two months... hence some plants have gotten bigger than others).

smoke: i need to support the acapulco gold on spot 6 a lot more to get her ready for the burden she has to carry...

a little preview... shots were taken a few hours ago when it was starting to get dark. the babies are getting ready for some rest. recently we had great weather and it is supposed to stay like that to the weekend. then i will probably visit the plants again and see how they are doing (and taking some more sample buds, hehe).

spot 5: the guy standing on the left is regular height... 1,80m maybe.
picture.php

spot 6: basically all buds on that pic are from one Manitoba Medicine plant ;) it smells more "sweet" compared to the one behind her (the one that i didn't top that much).
picture.php

take care everybody and thanks for the feedback :wave:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts