What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Diary Erdpurpz indoor

mr.brunch

Veteran
+1 on the lemon drizz. excellent, potent product. anything with that F99 in it as well.
cannot speak for the pure lemonade og but have smoked a nice amount of lem og x freezeland phenos and most them were rock nugs, lemon fuel smell/taste, had that OG funk in it that hits the back of your nose that certain way. the subtle pine in some of them (guessing freezeland influence in this case) gives a classic og flavor/ smell profile with a different (nice) twist. nice potency on those as well.

@mr.brunch that opg x headbanger sounds like a great cross, never had the pleasure of sampling any headbanger (that I can remember at least :smoke:) but know rgs opg cut throws very nice phenos.. what kinds of smoke did you get out of those man? I'm imagining orange/rotten fruit/ sour gas central :smoker:
It’s a lovely smoke … under led took 8/9 weeks but the same cut under a 600w sodium took 10.
Beautiful smells between orange, sour orange/grapefruit and one that smelled like it had some chem in it
Unfortunately the second round of cuts didn’t root, so I cracked the erdpurpz :canabis:

Tahoe22

Wow, sure sounds like it man :smoker: is that a common occurance for leds to shave a week or two off flowering time? sorry to hear about the cuts but hey.. variety is the spice of life right, now you'll have yourself some beautiful purps to chief on soon. hard thing to complain about :smoke:

mr.brunch

Veteran
Wow, sure sounds like it man :smoker: is that a common occurance for leds to shave a week or two off flowering time? sorry to hear about the cuts but hey.. variety is the spice of life right, now you'll have yourself some beautiful purps to chief on soon. hard thing to complain about :smoke:
I’ve heard people talk about leds finishing up quicker, but I’ve seen it happen now… exactly the same cuts too.
You are very right about variety, and I’ve got some seeds in the fridge I’m itching to pop … 🤔

mr.brunch

Veteran
Day 20 flower, watering time so I thought I’d add a few pics….

A623DE7D-C8F0-4C56-B82C-1BD23FB56D81.jpeg

20C0AE47-D3F7-4C65-A9A2-0D924ED69C3F.jpeg

D919EA90-EDC5-4B49-A0FD-4CFFBA4AD65D.jpeg
3BFA0FFA-6057-4BB6-9145-A816FE64E64A.jpeg

17A564BE-E22B-48FC-A330-588A31BDB2DA.jpeg

mr.brunch

Veteran
Thank you for the kind words, they are looking bright.. wondering if the pistils will change colour at the end.
I would love to try them outdoors with a good pre veg.

mr.brunch

Veteran
Look killer. A lot of variation. Which smell best so far the pink or white?
Thanks mate
The pink ones have a strong pine and hash smell at the moment, the green back left one has a kind of sweetness to the smell I can’t place.
The small green one in the orange bucket has a funky lemon kind of smell- I’ve smelled that before in some Jack the Ripper plants I had maybe 12/14 years back, and also in some blueberry bag seed I grew, maybe longer ago.
The blueberry had a nice Thai smell but the babies were all lemon kind of aroma

Airloom

Veteran

Latest posts

Latest posts