What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Diary Erdpurpz indoor

Airloom

Veteran
No worries mate… this is the stuff I’ve been using
View attachment 18823784
View attachment 18823785

Although I believe all stores are legally expected to switch to all peat free soon so I suppose I’ll have to change again

Hope that’s helpful :tiphat:
It’s very helpful @mr.brunch thank you. It’s a compost medium is how I read that not a potting or container soil. Since you’re across the pond it may be unavailable here. I will inquire directly to Miracle Gro since I’m not quite ready to wet any seed. I’m certain they can clarify this.
Congrats again on a gorgeous grow.🎯

mr.brunch

Veteran
It’s very helpful @mr.brunch thank you. It’s a compost medium is how I read that not a potting or container soil. Since you’re across the pond it may be unavailable here. I will inquire directly to Miracle Gro since I’m not quite ready to wet any seed. I’m certain they can clarify this.
Congrats again on a gorgeous grow.🎯
Thanks mate, hope it serves you well
New seeds going in today 👍 I’ll get a thread up

Airloom

Veteran
No worries mate… this is the stuff I’ve been using
View attachment 18823784
View attachment 18823785

Although I believe all stores are legally expected to switch to all peat free soon so I suppose I’ll have to change again

Hope that’s helpful :tiphat:
Good day @mr.brunch

I did some digging around about your grow medium and found one UK online shop mentioning it.

I did send a query directly to miracle gro as well.

Hoping I will at least get some sort of explanation. I looked briefly at the ingredients listed on that screenshot you posted (TY again)

The bag at least describes the amendments in fairly precise terms and I think one might be able to approximate it.

The product description in this store listing seems to be straight from miracle gro. After a quick glance it seems to me that a lot of the incredible results come from some robust development over time by miracle gro.

I will attach the link and hope that the upcoming changes re: peat use in growing mediums worldwide do not overly affect your access to this.

Based upon my cursory looks, I think it really is a product of superior quality.

Are the Cherry Pie still on deck?

Grow on

mr.brunch

Veteran
Hi mate
It definitely seems to grow some healthy vigorous plants- the feel of the texture when potting up is very light and fluffy- the roots love it too.
Pink Cherry Pie are waiting on me to pot them up later, should be above soil by the end of the week :tiphat:

Airloom

Veteran
Hi mate
It definitely seems to grow some healthy vigorous plants- the feel of the texture when potting up is very light and fluffy- the roots love it too.
Pink Cherry Pie are waiting on me to pot them up later, should be above soil by the end of the week :tiphat:
Will be along for the show!!!!!!!!!

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
They filled out finished up very nicely! looks lovely.

Shame about peat being banned for gardeners...i'm pretty 'woke' on environmental issues but they are still burning peat for electricity production in Ireland and will be for a few years yet, so seems unfair to me. Peat-free compost has a way to go before it's going to be as good ime. I use a mixture of peat free and peat based. They are still selling 100L bales of peat on amazon for about £20 delivered.. not sure for how much longer.
VG :tiphat:

mr.brunch

Veteran
Day 55 and the green goddess is down… although she isn’t as green close up.

6CD85299-B966-4CFD-8015-EBE0DC20D187.jpeg

75E5DDB9-F6CF-4254-A89D-A4BEB01F4ADB.jpeg

F71DC64D-1858-4337-A0C3-D08A451A2FA6.jpeg

mr.brunch

Veteran
New thread up… pink cherry pie, only just hit the dirt.

mr.brunch

Veteran
Pink lady is dry, 87g and an early smoke reveals this one to be stronger in effect than the first.. active happy head high, (got me cutting the lawn) but definitely enough to make you want a sleep if you’re relaxing. Nugget-type buds nice and dense.
Smell is identical to shorty… I’ll snap a dry pic later.

linde

Surprised me… I was expecting the tastiest to be the slim pink lady, and the green girl is a little bit more leafy but to me tastes good
I have 2 pinks and 2 greens going off to a friend for flowering under a 600w son
Still the chunky girl to come down this week
Sweet. Glad u got some good smoke off of them. I'm sure they will do just fine outdoors.