What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

End of the Rainbow, The Leprechaun's Pot O Gold

Riddleme

A lights out flash pic showing the 8+ inch colas forming on the TE's they are gonna be monsters :biggrin:

Attachments

• T_SAM_3741.JPG
    T_SAM_3741.JPG
    103.4 KB · Views: 16

Riddleme

Good Mornin Everyone !!!

Wanna start this weeks update with a look at the Blue Dreams in Gas Light Veg. These are popular Sat Dom Hybrids known for good yields and euphoric highs.

I love how they are growing, staying tight and getting bushy. remember I don't do any "training" they are just growing this way and I'm lovin it, gonna be fun to see how the Land Races respond in there :biggrin:

Attachments

• T_SAM_3774.JPG
    T_SAM_3774.JPG
    94.6 KB · Views: 13

Riddleme

Speaking of Land Race Sats here is a Komaoni, she is simply stunning,

Attachments

• T_SAM_3777.JPG
    T_SAM_3777.JPG
    102.1 KB · Views: 13

Riddleme

A look at the flower garden, short ones on the left (TE's) just finished week 4 of flower. The big cola (Beast) in the back just finished week 7

Attachments

• T_SAM_3791.JPG
    T_SAM_3791.JPG
    87.4 KB · Views: 13
  • T_SAM_3792.JPG
    T_SAM_3792.JPG
    78.2 KB · Views: 15
  • T_SAM_3793.JPG
    T_SAM_3793.JPG
    88.4 KB · Views: 10

Riddleme

Yea, you've mentioned that before. I find that amazing with all that bud. I guess if I had that much growing in my space, I wouldn't want it to stink either! However, I do LOVE the smell of a ripening bud.
They do stink when I harvest em, just not while they are growing

and yes I too love the smell :biggrin:

Riddleme

A few TE cola shots ,,,

Attachments

• T_SAM_3781.JPG
    T_SAM_3781.JPG
    76.1 KB · Views: 14
  • T_SAM_3780.JPG
    T_SAM_3780.JPG
    70.3 KB · Views: 11
  • T_SAM_3779.JPG
    T_SAM_3779.JPG
    79.3 KB · Views: 12
  • T_SAM_3778.JPG
    T_SAM_3778.JPG
    58.2 KB · Views: 15

Riddleme

A couple of TE bud shots ,,,

remember they just finished week 4 of flower, seein yellow trics should start seein amber soon :biggrin:

Attachments

• T_SAM_3788.JPG
    T_SAM_3788.JPG
    77.6 KB · Views: 14
  • T_SAM_3789.JPG
    T_SAM_3789.JPG
    72.4 KB · Views: 11

Riddleme

a few TE close ups ,,,,

Attachments

• tewk5b.jpg
    tewk5b.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 17
  • tewk5a.jpg
    tewk5a.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 17
  • tewk5.jpg
    tewk5.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 16

Riddleme

For those unfamiliar with the Komaoni ,,,,,,

Strain: Kumaoni
Breeder: The Real Seed Co.
Type: sativa
Flowering: unknown
No feminized seeds.
The Real Seed

Region: Himalaya
Genetics: Pure Himalayan Charas Plant
Latitude: 29N
Regional Harvest: mid-October to early November
Height: 3m - 4m
Yield: 1 - 2kg outdoors
Aroma: strong citrus, floral, hash
Characteristics: soaring high, intense vigour, great mold resistance, good CBD and medical potential

Probably the most euphoric charas strain RSC has found anywhere, this strain was found deep in the High Himalaya of Kumaon, close to the borders of Tibet and Nepal.

This is the strongest charas plant RSC has found yet in Kumaon, and probably the best too, with intense lemony, spicy aromas and a soaring euphoric high.

Kumaon was part of Nepal until 100 years ago, and shares the same Himalayan charas traditions. In the high valley from which this Kumaoni strain comes villagers rub soft "cream" charas for their own use, as well as rougher, quicker sticks.

Highly recommended to collectors seeking a rare and totally authentic Himalayan charas plant. Seeds are big, fully cultivated and so, where legal, are very easy to germinate. This strain can withstand the intense rain and humidity of the Himalayan monsoon, as well as the bitter cold of autumn nights at up to 3500m, so is well suited to adapting to outdoor use in northern climates.

The Nanda Devi and Pahari Farmhouse varieties previously released by RSC comes from a neighbouring valley to this Kumaoni. While the Nanda Devi was typically mango-scented, this Kumaoni strain is typically intense citrus. The combination of citrus terpenoids such as limonene with the likelihood of a good % of CBD in many plants gives this strain great medical potential. It is also recommended to people who find the cannabis helps with depression.

This Kumaoni is sure to lift your spirit, put a smile on your face and light up your world. Enjoy!

Rocketman64

For those unfamiliar with the Komaoni ,,,,,,

Strain: Kumaoni
Breeder: The Real Seed Co.
Type: sativa
Flowering: unknown
No feminized seeds.
The Real Seed

Region: Himalaya
Genetics: Pure Himalayan Charas Plant
Latitude: 29N
Regional Harvest: mid-October to early November
Height: 3m - 4m
Yield: 1 - 2kg outdoors
Aroma: strong citrus, floral, hash
Characteristics: soaring high, intense vigour, great mold resistance, good CBD and medical potential

Probably the most euphoric charas strain RSC has found anywhere, this strain was found deep in the High Himalaya of Kumaon, close to the borders of Tibet and Nepal.

This is the strongest charas plant RSC has found yet in Kumaon, and probably the best too, with intense lemony, spicy aromas and a soaring euphoric high.

Kumaon was part of Nepal until 100 years ago, and shares the same Himalayan charas traditions. In the high valley from which this Kumaoni strain comes villagers rub soft "cream" charas for their own use, as well as rougher, quicker sticks.

Highly recommended to collectors seeking a rare and totally authentic Himalayan charas plant. Seeds are big, fully cultivated and so, where legal, are very easy to germinate. This strain can withstand the intense rain and humidity of the Himalayan monsoon, as well as the bitter cold of autumn nights at up to 3500m, so is well suited to adapting to outdoor use in northern climates.

The Nanda Devi and Pahari Farmhouse varieties previously released by RSC comes from a neighbouring valley to this Kumaoni. While the Nanda Devi was typically mango-scented, this Kumaoni strain is typically intense citrus. The combination of citrus terpenoids such as limonene with the likelihood of a good % of CBD in many plants gives this strain great medical potential. It is also recommended to people who find the cannabis helps with depression.

This Kumaoni is sure to lift your spirit, put a smile on your face and light up your world. Enjoy!

Wow, this is a new one on me. I can't say I've ever heard of this strain. I'm grateful for all the excellent history and info you have on this plant.
My son is traveling to Nepal in the spring to attempt Everest. Maybe I'll have him search around for some local seed. I would love for him to get his hands on something like this, or at least seeds from local-grown varieties. I'm more excited about the possibility of getting my hands on some crazy seeds then I am about his Everest climb!

olekingkole

Nice photos. Are you able to take close-ups with the Cyclops Bionicam while holding it in your hand? Or do you need a stand?

Latest posts

Latest posts