What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

EMERALD TRIANGLE

thal

My friend crossed their Sour OG x Emerald Jack. I have about 200 of those seeds. I popped five last week to see if the seeds were viable and see what I can find. The Emerald Jack was a single cola plant with medium stretch, but had the leaf/calyx ratio wasn't great. The Sour OG was frosty as hell, but stretched out of control. I'm hoping to find a pheno that has the medium stretch and single cola structure of the EJ, but the frostiness of the Sour.

I am not positive that I'll get that pheno, but I am positive that I'll find one keeper out of all of those seeds.

i flowered out a wildfire og from them a while back that was awesome. amazing smell and mass amounts of frost all over the buds. i really liked it and wish i woulda cloned her.

also just got a cut of emerald og? i think the guy i got it form got it straight from the emerald triangle guys cuz they dont sell beans of emerald triangle and i know he knows them.

we'll see how this so called emerald og comes out. i only got it cuz i remember how bomb the wildfire was.

M

Mr frost

so emerald triangle which are my good homies are currently making things right and it was a bit of confusion about what genetics were to be used in the bank but the problems have been resolved and zoo will be compinsated for mine and et mistake. Me and zoo are good homies and me and ET are good homies but zoo and emerald trianlge don't know each other. and it looks like i am going to be breeding a lot of new genetics for ET that is going to be pure fire with proper labeling and gentic make- ups of those gentics as those of you who have purchased et gear you know most of their gear is pure dank with just some confusion on the gentic make-up. so be on the lookout for Et gear to only get better with better labeling

They were/are selling fem beans with major herm issues, and I'm pretty sure they kept selling them when they knew they were bad.

I know they say there fem line is made oversea's but that's really not a good enough excuse for not having some quality control.

anyways, maybe you can help turn it around for them.

Prodigygrower

Veteran
thats whats up but I still think I'd rather have the gear zoo makes no offence but imop i'd rather have the gear from the original breeder who grew/made the lines so I know I'm getting the best possible quality and I know the best selection of males and females were used to make the seeds I'm buying. I'm glad zoo is getting the recognition he deserves and things are working out. So are you breeding for et and socal seed co or just et?

M

Mr frost

:joint:
no man not at you at all.. unless you wrote the descriptions for the strains. thats who i was talking about.
gotcha and no i had nothing to do with any of the descritions for there strain I only donated a couple strains and one was a misunderstaing, but if I get on board and I say IF I will make sure the genetics are clearly labeled

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
has anyone popped the ROYAL PURE? does that have herm issues? i dont even want to waste my time if they do...bought a pack at harborside..

M

Mr frost

has anyone popped the ROYAL PURE? does that have herm issues? i dont even want to waste my time if they do...bought a pack at harborside..
let me ask the source n see what et has to say about their royal
purple kush in know the bubba side to that cross is solid let me find out about the black afghani. I have only heard people mention that some fems have herm issue but i havn't ran into any herm issues and i have a few et strains running but i don't mess with fems

silverhazefiend

"Aint no love in the heart of the city"
Veteran
I got 4 fems going ..the lemon diesel are growing like clones ..they look exactly the same ..one blueberry headband is a straight mutant ..growing nicely but from seed every 3rd finger throws a crazy curve in the leaf I'm guessing that's the blueberry genes ..the other is huge growing just like they described lets hope they finish with no problems

M

Mr frost

I got 4 fems going ..the lemon diesel are growing like clones ..they look exactly the same ..one blueberry headband is a straight mutant ..growing nicely but from seed every 3rd finger throws a crazy curve in the leaf I'm guessing that's the blueberry genes ..the other is huge growing just like they described lets hope they finish with no problems
If you could keep an update on those fem I would love
to know how those turn out to see if they have herm issues or not. Im sure could get ET to refund you if there is a herm issue

silverhazefiend

"Aint no love in the heart of the city"
Veteran
If you could keep an update on those fem I would love
to know how those turn out to see if they have herm issues or not. Im sure could get ET to refund you if there is a herm issue

No problem ..the mutant is throwing a crazy haze like scent ..it's that bubba smell u get after its smoked ..I've had 2 different bubba one that's more cofeee hashy like dark ...and another one that was similar but had a really sweet taste and a haze like scent ..the haze like one has a better high to me ..

M

Mr frost

Got blueberry headband and super sour og for outdoors this year..Anyone here have any experience with these two?
sorry jagdod3 to highjack your thread
n yes i have had some experiences with this strian what are your questions

M

Mr frost

here is some pics of some hook-ups from ET

Attachments

• new 11 2012 084.jpg
    new 11 2012 084.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 8
  • new 11 2012 091.jpg
    new 11 2012 091.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 17

jagdog3

Your fine mr frost,one question is,what from ET would you choose for outdoors?. I did like their bh..didn't try the ssog yet.

M

Mr frost

i have seen their california wildfire outdoors and the mastodon and the grapefruit done outdoors and they all produced very well just make sure you pick up the regulars seeds as their still working out the kinks hopefully this helpfull you i can give you a complete genetic desripiton for all their strians but i cant stress enough toavoid the fems for now maybe with my help the next season will have the kinks worked for fems but these strains i believe they are on the right track you ca ask me any questions about n e of their strains as i have their data base for all ther strians

M

Mr frost

i would chose their california wild fire and mastodon and grapfruit strains ass i have seen them out door i can also help you with the feeding scedule for each strain