What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

EMERALD TRIANGLE

Marn

CIMG1686.JPG

Bubba '76(afghan pheno)

I got 2 freebies with an order so gave them a go, both fem seeds, the grapefruit krush turned out male (not hermi but 100% male), the trinity kush on the other hand i still have going about 5 weeks in, im very impressed so far..extremely stinky and sticky...

ixnay007

"I can't remember the last time I had a blackout"
Veteran
They're one of those seed makers that don't know how to write the genetics of their own strains. They're all backwards or appear to be mixed up, which is confusing for the customer. Im skeptical of any "breeder" that doesn't know how to properly list genetics, that should be pretty basic knowledge if you are in the business of producing seeds to sell.

That and all of their parents used have fancy names, makes me wonder if they just rename shit "emerald bla bla bla" or if they are some sort of cross of 2 strains. Some of their regular strains appear to be made of 2 clone only female strains, doesn't make sense.

It's not hard to make crosses of two female clone only strains, in Tom Hill's opinion it's a much better way to go about breeding, given the space and time limitations of growing an illegal plant.

moondawg

Alls that i can do is speculate but my guess would be that their stuff is fairly legit.

Ive been reading a lot and watching lots of vids for a while concerning heirloom, traditional Cali strains and ive discovered that all of the old hippies and 40 yr Cali growers and breeders are a bunch that couldnt agree on the number of toes each foot contains. You throw out any Cali strain from headband to OG and the disagreement begins.

I believe GET MO has it right. All of these Cali companies are built by guys that grabbed the good strains theyve found and are now out hawking them and the crosses theyve made from them. I would bet thats the case with Emerald, Reserva, Dna, Humbolt, Cali connect and all of them.. But thats just my opinion.

Zoolander

I'm not gonna flame anyone and I'll give them time to make it right but look at some of the crosses and Think Zoolander Chem Sis x Reeferman NL 1 x 5 and My Sour Lemon Larry cut found in my Elite genetics and then put the three together and boom you have some F2 seeds being pushed. Just saying and I can tell the story of exactly how they got them.:biggrin:

I'm not gonna flame anyone and I'll give them time to make it right but look at some of the crosses and Think Zoolander Chem Sis x Reeferman NL 1 x 5 and My Sour Lemon Larry cut found in my Elite genetics and then put the three together and boom you have some F2 seeds being pushed. Just saying and I can tell the story of exactly how they got them.:biggrin:

this sounds interesting, dont know if i completely understand though

M

Mr frost

zoolander is speaking the truth about the Emerald Triangle. Not to mention my razz bubba which is the real deal pre 98 bubba that I have had for a long time as zoo will vouch for. I was gifted from zoo the nl1x5 x chem sister and crossed it to his sour lemon larry cut and, boom along with my razz u have 3/4 or more of ET entire genetic line up. So as for thier genetics which is mine and zoo's genetics. It's the real deal genetics but, how they got them and started the ET seed bank from our gentics is the problem, which I can tell the real story of exactly how they got em. but I will give the ET time to make things right but time is slowing runing out for Emerald Triangle. A good compensation and some recognition to us would be a good start
I will post if and when they do the right thing and I will post if time runs out and they don't step up and tell the whole story

so they took the razzberry bubba and the nl5 x chem sis x lemon larry and made a bunch of f2s, then made a bunch of names up and started selling them?

so most of there strains are the same strains just with different names?

explains why they dont seem to know shit about breeding but do have bomb shit. and the nl1x5 x chem sis x lemon larry does sounds like a lot of there strains.. like wildfire og, nl5 x chem dawg x og kush i think.. and there names like lost coast og, emerald og and cali sour are hella susect. cali sour??? mexican afghani?? wtf is that.

i would love to hear more about this but do understand if yall dont wanna put it all out there.

Zoolander

This is all true that they took my gear and F2'd them and I guess grew thoughs out and then selected different names on them and then tried to say that it was some pakistani tossed in the mix and changed the Chem Sis to Chem 4. If you look at my sour Lemon Larry pics and some of my other gear you will know for sure that they are using my gear and changing the names to make money. Sad all they had to do was ask if it was cool but to just grow my shit out and F2 and then rename is some low shit. I've been on the boards for along time and would never lie about this. People keep asking me to F2 my original Spice Of Life Blockhhead pack but never until I talk to them but I will make some crosses with it.

one more thing , within a few months the real deal Chem Sis x NL 1x5 x Sour Lemon Larry will be available at Seedbay and don't worry it won't be F2's since I hold all the seeds and cuts to my own gear . Props to Elite though for making the SLL and me finding her was a huge score.

lmao they think theyre slick, obviously they switched the nl1x5 to the paki kush, the chem sis to the chem 4 and the lemon lary to cali sour, then they prolly worked a few variations of the phenos and made names with phony background info. acting like they recreated the og kush with a chem 4.. but thinking about this does get me really interested in the real deal nl1x5/ chem sis x lemon larry.. prolly similar to the og kush but with interesting differences.. obvisouly it was bomb enough to base a phony company off of one line.

crazy what these big seed companys do.. theres so many small time breeders that do things right and create bomb genetics and end up just gifting them all then theres these giant seed companys making big money just jacking peoples shit, they cant even be honest haha.. prolly not even in the emerald triangle. might even just be dutch. haha

if this was some newbie with 8 posts on here claiming this i would disregard it but im pretty sure zoolander is a reputable source. couldnt imagine him making no shit up.

very interesting

Prodigygrower

Veteran
I wonder if their sour lemon og is just a f2 of zoo's sour lemon larry They gave me a free pack of the sour lemon og and super sour og because my freebies hermied on me.

silverhazefiend

"Aint no love in the heart of the city"
Veteran
Zoo lander can u give me a link to ur pics ??

I have 2 fem lemon diesel and for days I've been confused how could a "diesel" have no stretch ? ..they said its indica dominant with medium height ?? Makes no sense

What I can say is they worked the shit outta that line ..both my plants look identical same height and branching very healty looking there about 12 inches now ..very uniform ..I have pics but I've been lazy to upload them ..I will soon

I also have 2 blueberry headband ..I wonder what these really are ..one grow really fast it's about 14 inches and light green ..huge fan leafs ..the other is shorter about 11 inches darkr green with branching and smaller fan leafs but a more dense canopy ..

Zoolander

They should be in zoo's zoocage thread . For some reason I can't post new pics or I would post pix of the clones and seeds they used:tumbleweed:

M

Mr frost

thanks zoo for hooking me up again with the orginal chem sis x nl1-5 this time nobody geting thier grubby hands on them this time i am going to cross it to my alien dog just to grow out ill kick you bck the beans from this cross

silverhazefiend

"Aint no love in the heart of the city"
Veteran
Zoo lander -I'm really interested in that chem sis x NL ..I'd really like to run them for comparison ..I checked the thread out but there was so many pages and pics I wasn't sure ..but u do have some nice stuff

Zoolander

Ahh guess who just got Emeralds Triangle Blueberry Headband male ? This guy right here haha, I guess two can play your game so now it will hit the Sour Lemon Larry clone and be sold at Seedbay for ....$60 a pack and should be ready within 2 months .

:laughing::biggrin: