What's new

Emerald Cup 2015

Lyfespan

Nice jefe! Since you are local, want to let you know there is a free bbq and glass show at the Refined Glass Boutique next to Peace Pipe Smoke Shop from 3-9 on Friday before the cup. Anybody coming in a day early should check it out.

618 Santa Rosa Avenue

i will be blasting up friday morning, will have to check that out

Last edited by a moderator:

testymctester

Veteran
I have my 20:1 AC/DC cuts to trade!! As well as Dr. Grinspoon. Also have male and female Urkles.... and seeds too!! Hit me up for more info. I feel a meet up at 618 Santa Rosa Ave. on Friday would rock. I personally know the owner and some of the staff. Awesome and laid back people. Big park across the street too.

Sounds like a plan to me. I'll probably get there in the afternoon around 4:20 or so and then might swing by again later in the evening if I know people are going to be there.

Just a couple weeks away now :biggrin:

A$NOB

I'm hoping to make it up there early as well, this cup is coming up faster than I thought 👍👍 it's going to be awesome. How many people are going total let's see some hands 🙌🙌🙌🙏. Does anyone have any more info about vendors attending etc....

Babbabud

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The Bog Seed booth is a great place to visit for some good vibes and puffs ... they love ICmaggers there :)

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
What's a good restaurant for dinner? I used to live there years ago, it's changed a lot ....we had such a good time last year...bog booth at 4:20 ??
Getting excited!!

testymctester

Veteran
What's a good restaurant for dinner? I used to live there years ago, it's changed a lot ....we had such a good time last year...bog booth at 4:20 ??
Getting excited!!

Looking for anything in particular? Some of my favorite restaurants in Santa Rosa are John Ash at The Vintners Inn, Stark's Steakhouse, and Sweet T's. There are other much more casual and less pricey options though like Belly, La Rosa, and Jackson's. Also, the best brewery around if you don't mind waiting for a LONG time is Russian River Brewing Company. I can give a better recommendation if you are looking for something specific.

Lyfespan

Looking for anything in particular? Some of my favorite restaurants in Santa Rosa are John Ash at The Vintners Inn, Stark's Steakhouse, and Sweet T's. There are other much more casual and less pricey options though like Belly, La Rosa, and Jackson's. Also, the best brewery around if you don't mind waiting for a LONG time is Russian River Brewing Company. I can give a better recommendation if you are looking for something specific.

and i kept eating at Dennys last :huggg:

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran

Thanks testy, those look like some good options.....ill check those out