What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Emerald Cup 2015

There was a question earlier about what dispensary to visit while in Sonoma County... Organicann is our largest dispensary in the county in terms of volume and selection, but for those of you looking for head stash orientated flowers, and where cultivators get paid appropriately for their hard work, then check out Mercy in Cotati. It is a trip, Sonoma County grows an incredible amount of cannabis, but the best is usually sold in SF...glad to see Mercy representing the goods. Peace Through Medicine in Sebastopol is another spot to checkout..both of these spots are not too far from the cup fyi, so don't get intimidated they are in different towns. Have a great time everyone!!! I LOVE this industry.

GanjaRebelSeeds

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hope some ic peeps stop by our booth. Come by the Rebel Grown booth in the 215 area. We'll be hanging out and vending seeds, flowers, co2 oil, shatter, and some other goodies. Got lots of strains to try including some pretty unique old school haze.
Gonna be crazy, I haven't been to the cup since it left the triangle. Hoping one of our entries makes the finals.
Hope to see you guys there.

jefe noche

Hope some ic peeps stop by our booth. Come by the Rebel Grown booth in the 215 area. We'll be hanging out and vending seeds, flowers, co2 oil, shatter, and some other goodies. Got lots of strains to try including some pretty unique old school haze.
Gonna be crazy, I haven't been to the cup since it left the triangle. Hoping one of our entries makes the finals.

We would love to stop by and spread the word!!! See you there.

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran

Deffently stopping by, look for the couple sorounded by smoke lol

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Week and 2 wake ups lol

lol hillbilly sounds like your all packed up and ready to go...I haven't packed yet but thinking about what outfits I'm going to wear lol typical girl huh ?? lol

I keep getting emails about the cup, it tickles me when I do...getting closeeeee :dance013:

Lyfespan

lol hillbilly sounds like your all packed up and ready to go...I haven't packed yet but thinking about what outfits I'm going to wear lol typical girl huh ?? lol

I keep getting emails about the cup, it tickles me when I do...getting closeeeee :dance013:

trying to decide what type orf rental i want, hoping my car service fallouts right, BMW rocks for the free loaners.:dance013:

testymctester

Veteran
just got my ticket for sat, only, see you there :)

Not sure if it applies to you, but it is probably helpful for everyone to know... the one day tickets do not allow in and out access to the event. Once you leave the gates, you cannot come back in.

Prepare accordingly or hook up with someone that has a weekend or VIP pass if you might need anything from your car, etc.

Latest posts

Latest posts