What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Elvis???

Bluto

I just grew out a cut passed to me as elvis. Is she supposed to be real finicky?

She started yellowing on me halfway through flower so I'm not sure if she is just fussy or what. Even still though I can tell she's real special. Very unique stand out nose on her. I don't know what polyester smells like but that's what the person who passed her to me said about her. To me she has a thick chemmy type bottom with a sweet skunky top and also incense. Very complex but blends nicely. Hopefully I can make her happy next round

View Image

looks yummy. How long did it run?

Happy Times

I just grew out a cut passed to me as elvis. Is she supposed to be real finicky?

She started yellowing on me halfway through flower so I'm not sure if she is just fussy or what. Even still though I can tell she's real special. Very unique stand out nose on her. I don't know what polyester smells like but that's what the person who passed her to me said about her. To me she has a thick chemmy type bottom with a sweet skunky top and also incense. Very complex but blends nicely. Hopefully I can make her happy next round

View Image

Some chunky caveman club colas there!

JetLife175

Veteran
Seems JJ got his hands on it. A lot of people are coming out of the woodworks with it too. Seems like she wasn’t that locked down as previously thought....

Superphunk

Seems JJ got his hands on it. A lot of people are coming out of the woodworks with it too. Seems like she wasn’t that locked down as previously thought....
I would bet almost every one of these “Elvis“ cuts coming out of the woodworks are bunk though.

Nannymouse

Looking through the old beans, got a pack of Elvis that i have no idea of who gifted it. However, it was gifted probably between 2002 and 2004. So, if anyone out there knows that they gifted it, lemme know what version it would be. Thanks

Latest posts

Latest posts