What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Elvis???

S_a_H

Autoflower Crusader
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I am not sure but I think this Lisa Marie is something 35-40 days from seed but cannot remember.

S_a_H

Attachments

• LM1.jpg
    LM1.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 25
  • LM2.jpg
    LM2.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 19

The Baphomet

Veteran
The real cut runs 65-70 days and has a very unique taste and smell
.Some call it the church ,but it is not the same as the old school church haze from the east .

The leaf structure on yours looks different than the "clone only " Elvis

H

highsteppa

word, I got this cut crossed to the oldschool out of Vermont. My buddy keeps a line made up of early ghnais that came to the ne kingdom in the 80's and he hit up the elvis when it made it way from NYC. I've heard the cut came form a dead head in the NY/NJ region who's passed away.

The Baphomet

Veteran
highsteppa , I love old school ghani's ...the elvis showed up in the mid 90's and was a hard cut to get your hands on . when it first showed up it had to becoming from one grow room because the it would show up every three months in small quantities and it always went for top $$$$$ .. How is the smoke from the ghani cross ? Would love to see some pics of that one .

H

highsteppa

I havent grown out any of the elvis cross seeds yet. As far as I know no one has. The old school carries a musky flavor with some citrus /fruit to it. They mainly grow it outdoor, but gave me the Elvis cross seeds for something more suited to indoor cultivation. Peace

koolkush

Veteran
The baphomet looks like sum super. You all organic? What kinda flavor u get off her? Thanks appreciate it

RoostaPhish

Veteran
The Elvis cut is actually from Tennessee, hence the name, you know Elvis and graceland and all. One of the most popular varieties around Nashville/Antioch. Most are right that it was very popular in the mid to late 90's, and has a strong synthetic/polyester smell, best way to describe it. It has been some time since I have seen the real deal, seen a few imposters, don't live in the south no more though so not suprising. Got a hybrid that I created some time a go that reminds me of her in the smell category especially, she is a AK/SSH X 91 chemdog, different flavor however. Just wanted to chime in. PEACE

MrMagic

None of you have it right...im sorry.Ive had the clone since 97" from the original breeder,it originated in NJ and there is only a handful of guys that have the real deal and they all live in NY,there are 2 Elvis Diesels, a gold and a silver.the silver always selfes herself so beans of her are out there but they are rare and never give off what the mother is.shes a beast and would win a cannabis cup if entered,there are some pics of her in my album from a few years back, i will update some new and recent pics in a few weeks after the move. she grows sativa type leaves with an all indica structure and flowering time of 55-63 days with rock solid buds with amazing color.i havent had her tested but i would guess shes is around 22-23%thc with all sorts of amazing medical properties,for serious smokers only and she commands more $ than Sour Diesel.a few years back i ran Elvis and Sour only
and made a killin..spent 6 months in italy livin like a pimp..

The Baphomet

Veteran
Mr Magic , the pics you posted are the Elvis diesel ? I had a cut of that many years ago . My elvis cut came from NJ . :tiphat: and yes people do go nuts for the Elvis in the city .

The baphomet looks like sum super. You all organic? What kinda flavor u get off her? Thanks appreciate it

I use coco and GH nutes , The flavor is unique kinda hard to explain , the smell is very complex ,you get chemical ,polyester ,dead animal and some sweet tones as well . I was told that an old skunk line is part of her makeup

koolkush

Veteran
Mr Magic , the pics you posted are the Elvis diesel ? I had a cut of that many years ago . My elvis cut came from NJ . :tiphat: and yes people do go nuts for the Elvis in the city .

I use coco and GH nutes , The flavor is unique kinda hard to explain , the smell is very complex ,you get chemical ,polyester ,dead animal and some sweet tones as well . I was told that an old skunk line is part of her makeup

Ya heard a lot of good things to Bad I didn't get lucky and score the real deal. Kinda had a feeling it wasn't legit people around here don't know there stuff. Maybe one day I will get lucky. Gh what kinda gh is gh chemical I think if u used all organic your flavor would be enhanced same with yields. Thanks for all the information

The Baphomet

Veteran
koolkush , I ran organics for over 10 years , I see absolutely no difference in quality and flavor , My plants average 8-10 oz each and Iv had some go over P using coco and GH flora nutes ..

koolkush

Veteran
Really what kind of organic we talking cuz if done right there no way chemical buds going to taste as good as organic. That like saying store bought chemical fruit taste as good as organic fruit there's just no way sorry and same goes with yield if done right.

The Baphomet

Veteran
Not going to argue about the differance ,its all clear to myself and my crew from experience .
Properly grown anything, anyway is best ;)..... Having done both I know for sure what is best and no one will ever change my mind

OG grown with GH nutes , flavor for days !
picture.php

This SSSG beast was over a P grown in a 3 gallon pot
picture.php

SOUR D
picture.php

organic SOUR D in flush mode done right
picture.php

koolkush

Veteran
Sorry wasn't trying to argue with you. I've just grown both ways and see a huge difference in the flavor but everybody got there own successful way. And your sttuff looks really fat and dank have a good Day

^ did you grow 100% organic with a living soil or did you use bottled organic nutes like pbp or earth juice?

i cant see how someone could think that taste and smoothness can be the same with hydro compared to 100% organic.. maybe to an inexperienced pallete. but to an experienced pallete its impossible to get chem buds to hit and taste as clean and smoothe as organic buds. that my proven opinion at least.

also. is the clone onlt elvis that goes around different then the afghan x citral elvis or skunk x citral i forget the exact lineage but i always thought the elvis was skunk x citral..

theres an elvis thats diesel? kind of confusing?

koolkush

Veteran
^ did you grow 100% organic with a living soil or did you use bottled organic nutes like pbp or earth juice?

i cant see how someone could think that taste and smoothness can be the same with hydro compared to 100% organic.. maybe to an inexperienced pallete. but to an experienced pallete its impossible to get chem buds to hit and taste as clean and smoothe as organic buds. that my proven opinion at least.

also. is the clone onlt elvis that goes around different then the afghan x citral elvis or skunk x citral i forget the exact lineage but i always thought the elvis was skunk x citral..

theres an elvis thats diesel? kind of confusing?

Ya I'm on the same page as you I love organics and the flavor in my opinion is way better than chemical grown. I'm not sure on the lineage just heard is was a good clone to get your hands on.

MrMagic

Yes it is the Elvis Diesel,there are 2, a gold and a silver,the silver leans more to the chemdawg/OD where the gold is on more of the sativa side with more of that polyester,diesel taste.the silver has more flavor than 10 varieties put together,berries,diesel,licorice,candy and super potent.

The Baphomet,your cut looks very close to the elvis silver and may be the real deal.once flowered i can tell you for sure.Elvis doesnt get around to many growers,as people that do get her do not share and if they do its only with good people so i hope you do in fact have the real deal and plan to keep her for like ever!like i said in a previous post,she selfes herself and find about a couple dozen seeds per lb but i think its because of her age but that im not sure of but it is my theory because sour d does the same thing and ive had her for about as long.if anyone has questions dont hesitate to PM me as i will do my best to help anyone