Wheel Chair
William's Wonder

Last edited:
G

MEMORY LANE

MEMORY LANE

Thanks , schrooomy, and cheers

there are a few that caught my eye and a couple that you may consider adding,

not listed: cripple creek, kona cherry, goo, and isn't there a strain called green dragon? c99? (or is she classified as "princess"?) Jamaican Lambs Bread (aka breath) How about leopard kush? is that passed about? i know there are beans on seedbay and cbay and it's supposed to be exclusive and rare, i dunno, im just the messenger.
hows a bouts select ssh or nycd (soma) phenotypes? what about the supposed 1/10000 "purple haze" tfd o-haze pheno? i understand that the last few strains may not be suitable for the list but the 1st 3 are all ones i feel should be up there, as they are in circulation, somewhere, hell if i know where to find em tho lol

what about fake cuts? theres a few of those going around? i think the fake cut list would be terrific lol lets start with the indica elvis, perhaps the faux sour d cut, if we must... im sure there are others

the "elite and rare seed list" would be neat too.

great thread schrooomy, thx again
be well
cj

forgive me for asking but what can you tell us about wheelchair bud (any info), and Mass. Super Skunk? Does this reek hardcore? deep red hairs? or is the one i have seen in the north east a different plant? it was a near-man sized cola by the way, single cola, little side branching. Deep rubbery roadkill rotten stank upon quick dry, thick red hairs, blood red...(in other words, smell/taste/growth pattern info would be helpful hehe) :) thx

Last edited:
G

didn't you tell me there's a grapefruit haze going around?
what about tangerine haze?
rm's aculpulco gold cut?

also, are you forgetting schrom's mom? :wink: or am i out of bounds? :p

be well
cj

G

What about TimeWarp? Also I wonder how many of those are the same plant but just called a diffrent name? Ok peace.

schrooomy420

wheelchair was made by a guy my buddy knows, no idea on lineage I could prolly track that info down from the guy. The mass. super skunk is the super skunk clone responsible for part of the sour diesel story. I have never seen it so can;t speak on it's qualities.
I thought goo was just hindu kush x bubbleberry. Cripple Creek is a seed line that can be farily easily obtained. Kona cherry I don't know, is it a cross with kona gold or a selected cultivare? C99 is good but was a fairly recent seed line and still a good deal of f2's and people with the seeds still. I personally still have cindy f1s in the fridge. And I mean under that token I would just have to add any seed strain that has ever been stopped production including the entire SSSC and BG lines. ssh and nycd are easily bought. The purple pheno in the haze plant can still be found in current seed listings go look at tom hills stuff. Lepord kush, well you can;t just add anything that one person found and hyped up for 2 months with no one else or folks with strong validity backing it up. So that's why those were'nt included, there will never be a compleate list as things can always be added, the next person who find a schrom or a golden goat or a cherry slyder or a whatever have you. But So far that's what I have come up with. peace

Wrecked

I think timewarp would of been on the list isnt it a 26 year old clone only? There are a few crosses with the timewarp mom and i grew one outside this year...

Wow! there are some new strains i havent heard of yet on that list... PeAcE

valk

schrooomy420 said:
Ok I think I got it right this time
SoQuick's AK99

Speaking of SQ, anyone heard from him? I sent him a PM a while back about this one and never heard back from him... The colas on those ladies were :yoinks: !!

guineapig

Veteran
Dumpster-

There is a story behind this strain that is kind of an urban legend. A very nervous and sweating man walks into a bar and sits down and orders a beer which he quaffs down and finishes. The other people at the bar can't help but notice how nervous this guy is so they ask him, "what's the matter?" The nervous guy calms down a little bit and tells the people that he was a pot grower but is now sure that the police are after him and know that he is cultivating cannabis. He goes on to explain that he has just finished disposing of all the equipment and plant material that might get him in trouble. The guys at the bar ask him, "where did you dispose of all that equipment?" and the guy directs them to a certain dumpster at a certain location in the city. The guys in the bar then find that dumpster which is full of lights, fans and hydroponic equipment. They also found old Cannabis stalks and leaves as well as lots and lots of seeds. These seeds were rescued from the Dumpster and so began the legend of the strain we call "Dumpster."

I have observed this strain under the tender loving care of a master grower who told me the above story. I did not read it on any website and this master grower was confident that the strain was indeed "Dumpster" from Ohio. The strain is mostly Indica and produces stout plants with very dense nuggets. The lower buds form denser "golfball" nuggets instead of wispy and airy "popcorn" nuggets. The plants form a main dominant cola which is quite dense and has remarkable bag appeal. When the environment was too humid and mold spores were in the air, this strain has the potential to become infected with mold. The mold i observed was pure white and grew from the insides of the larger buds. Therefore you didn't know a bud had mold on it until you weighed it and it was unusually heavy. Upon inspection of the interior of the bud I found the whitish mold which clung to the very core of the buds.

The color of the plant was a lime-green color somewhere inbetween dark green and light green. The quality of the stone was powerful and narcotic yet euphoric, and the duration of the stone seemed to last all day and night. The odor and flavor was a combination of fruity and skunky while the vaporized crystals would tickle your nose and induce sneezing if you weren't used to it. For these reasons combined with the Dumpster's immense bag appeal, the bud became legendary and people became depressed when it was out of stock.

I recall that clones of Dumpster rooted very slowly when compared with other strains and this master grower took many clones and selected only the most vigorous ones. The less vigorous clones and the runts just grew too slowly for this master grower's liking and were tossed. The slow cloning and the succeptibility to mold were two of this strain's weaker points. But the potency and flavor were top-notch and have become the stuff of legend 'round these parts.

schrooomy420

Dumpster - well it was'nt seeds it was that they took cuttings. I never heard anything about the guy coming into the bar. Just that some kids found some equipment and p[lants in a dumpster. Took cuttings from the plants and called it dumpster. You are right it is a legendary strain out of columbus ohio. Personally I know the dumpster crew and don;t think it is all that hot, but neither is the bubblegum or blueberry that everyone around there worships as well. The only thing coming out of that area that I really deem worthy is the lemon G. Peace

guineapig

Veteran
do you think the description of the clone is accurate enough? i did my best to get to know it- both living plant and dried product.....

trying to separate facts from fantasy.....the elite clone database....thanks schroomy..

the herbal gerbil rides again

oh yeah i was gonna say i would love to hear more about "Green Krack".....if anyone has some experience with the strain or reliable info....-gp edit

Last edited:

Farmer John

Born to be alive.
Veteran
So any plant that is "special" and clone-only would be a elite clone then? I would have to say now that Tijuana Black is on my list if you ask me, you can only get it here and only a few have it...oh yes, and it is damn good.

Last edited:

m.steelers

Enlightened
Veteran
GP - do a search on Cush here and you will find several overviews of Green Crack. Schrooomy420 has written up a few descriptions on that one. Check ograskals threads.

Good luck :D mS

Has anyone come across the UK clone ‘PSICHOSIS’ or ‘PSYCHOSIS’ (I’m not sure how to spell it), I saw it available commercially (as bud) once about 3 years ago and got a cutting in a trade a couple of years ago - it’s a White Widow / White Something type Indica – typical white lady sour taste and a very stoned effect (a friend of mine prefers it to Cheese because it is more stoned (but not as high)) - seems to fill all of the criteria – origin lost, only available as a clone, strong as you like – I will leave it to you guys to decide if it counts :chin:

G

Timewarp definitely belongs on that list, it's been around since 1978 also called Texada Timewarp or Timewarp Twister
Rene is not spelled Renee, it came from the canadian prairies from a man named Rene
there are 3 hashplants from Vancouver Island (different from the common bc hashplant) that are early 90s vintage that belong on the list, we call them the Duncan Hashplant, the Low odor or Double Bucket Hashplant and the Z or Kong hashplant, the folks that they come from just call them hashplant, champagne is closely related to the duncan and low odor hashplants as well as King/Kings Kross/King Kush and Pink Kush
reeferman has his own group of elite clones blackseed, vietnamese black, accidental haze, poopy skunk and manga rosa brazillian for starters

Last edited:

guineapig

Veteran
hopefully REEFERMAN will chime in with his knowledge.....

"reeferman has his own group of elite clones blackseed, vietnamese black, accidental haze, poopy skunk and manga rosa brazillian for starters"

great thread IC family! -gp the herbal gerbil

TheFlyinHaWyn!

i'd definitely like to try some of the pure Texada Timewarp Luci....i know it's clone only, and does well outdoor in mould/rain prone areas...oh well, maybe one of these years...i know you guys made a cross of that one, so maybe i'll try that one if it's available...:)

wassup schroomy....i'm glad you put the Hawaiian Webbed Indica on there....did you get a taste of it yet?.....maybe we're gonna have to take care of that if you never yet...:)....as bid is growing out your schrom right now...:)....it's definitely a different treat...stanky....hard hitting stone....killer....anywho....the Albert Walker was some special stuff....those dog/sour D/D pix you posted on OG was killer....mmmm....i still got the sour D to go....so that's definitely getting crossed to the Frost.....we'll see how the Hapa web we have going does....we didn't get any males out of the batch, so the females i keep are going to be one of a kind it seems....Hapa web is the Strawberry Web Female x Hawaiian Webbed Indica male....alrighty then....i hope one of these days the Frost makes it onto someone's list other than just mine....:)....i think it's worthy, but who knows?...alright brother...aloha!