What's new

Elite Clone List

G

Maybe Joe needs to do a couple of Skunk #1 seed grows, cause theres a reason its used in alot of crosses. I mean I dont think TFD does shit ass joke strains at all, and I seem to remember quite a few of their strains being Skunk #1 hybrids, Pineapple Punch just being one. Which reminds, two other excellent strains are BC Pineapple and Orange Hawaiian. Man I would give my unborn kid for some more of the hawaiian.

shopvac

lol skunk 1 may be a top breeding strain.

LOL but this is a elite clone/ heirloom thread, i do believe atleast

G

Some of the herloims/Elite clones would not be around. And so good, If not for SK#1.. I would chooose. Any of the cali strains.. Bullryder, p91, along with schrooomy's Not just cos i know him from here.. Ohh just one huh? Ok genius.. No williams wonder. Ohh shit just 1 right? Ok Any of the bubbas.. or alaskan thunderfuck.. Man i keep forgetting choose only one strain.. The Genius... :pointlaug :yummy: ...peace..

Sack's First Outdoor Grow
New picz are up LQQK see... Now in 12/12

sack :friends: :canabis: :joint:

deadheadohio

the story that i heard about the dumpster is that a guy around the campus area of o.s.u. in columbus ohio saw these guys pull up to this dumpster throw a bunch of shit in it and they took off, this guy went to see what they threw away and found a few h.i.d. lights and some plants he kept the strain alive and called this mystery strain dumpster and every one in ohio i know has the dumpsters

G

Northern Light x Kush
Rescue Me

2 clone strains i got from a club in oakland...i'm going to pollinate the Rescue Me with the best looking BOG males I get from the beans i just popped, probably a bogglegum...

budrunners

Berkley #1
Berkley #2
Berks SSH
JLP Ultimate Moonshine (Indica Berry pheno)
SweetCindy x Ortega "pigpen"
Blue Diamond

G

sackoweed said:
Some of the herloims/Elite clones would not be around. And so good, If not for SK#1.. I would chooose. Any of the cali strains.. Bullryder, p91, along with schrooomy's Not just cos i know him from here.. Ohh just one huh? Ok genius.. No williams wonder. Ohh shit just 1 right? Ok Any of the bubbas.. or alaskan thunderfuck.. Man i keep forgetting choose only one strain.. The Genius... :pointlaug :yummy: ...peace..

Sack's First Outdoor Grow
New picz are up LQQK see... Now in 12/12

sack :friends: :canabis: :joint:

I was told that P91 meant-- Poway High School Class of 1991.

Just curious if anybody knew.
:joint:

G

Gravity

Gravity

Anyone put this one as a Elite. I know its been around here for along time and never seen it anywhere else. The MN crew has it as of now so im sure there will be posts of it.

KYHomeGrown

got a quick question for you all, say you get a clone from a very experienced grower (15yrs +) and he calls it elvis, but yet it doesnt resemble the elvis that i have seen on here. the bud is the most potent i have tasted yet and have grown some very potent strains, how should i present its name on here

schrooomy420

cheese was on my original list on the first posting. She's the UK's most notoriouse sterains and sure is a stinker. Can't wait to have a jar full of her sitting around. peace

G

Ogre
Trainwreck
The Purp
Sacramento Purp (unknown heritage. It's purple and from Sac so i called it that til i can identify what it really is)
Blue Dot
Purple Urkle/Erkle

** All besides trainwreck, sac purp, and ogre are unconfirmed club clones **

Last edited:
G

Stella Blue

Those boys in Adam, for some reason won't give out her make-up. I'd love a clone of that stuff.

G

There are a bunch I could add, but for the pure knockdown Indica enthusiast(high-wise), Matanuska Thunderfuck is pure devastation. I just tried mine for the first time, and well it is almost as potent as my 93-94 Northern Lights. Way too stoney for my liking, and she loves powdery Mildew, thus it has no place any longer in elks grow.

I believe the thread too be started is a "powdery Mildew-resistant" Elite list.

ES

G

hey bro

hey bro

how did ya miss the true bubblegum ..lol you were stoned ,, lol thats alot of listing

Joemuth said -
Who said Skunk #1 ?

That was a joke right?

Shopvac said-

lol skunk 1 may be a top breeding strain.

LOL but this is a elite clone/ heirloom thread, i do believe atleast

But guys - SK#1 Is in the original list !!!! :yoinks:

the Cheese is a 1 in a (Insert any very large number here) Skunk no 1 pheno the original seed came from a packet of SK1 bought from Sensi seeds in the late 80's
:biglaugh: :biglaugh:

truecannabliss

TrueCanna Genetics - Selection is art
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
If quadzillion is a number enter that because it's a real special strain.......hardly recognizable compared to the Sk#1 that my buddy Marley grew from Sensi, nor like any other i have tried.
Peace