What's new

Elite Clone List

PNW_grown

Veteran
How bout the original San Diego Version of Herijuana? The one out of the cannabible i believe would be clone only to the best of my knowledge, unless there are some hoarders of seeds, i know there are ;)

IWanaGetHiSoHi

Nice "List". Some bring back memories others Question marks. Me'd like to add an old favorite that I believe has escaped mention ... A-1 Afghani

G

Panama Red, Godbud, Burmese, Vietnamese, Cambodian, and Laotian could fit on the list above too methinks, as well as MK-48.

G

Any words from the masters? Which of these strains are available to those of us that have not made the elite list yet?

G

Godbud and Burmese are availible through Vancouver Island Seed Co, Reeferman, and BC Bud Depot.

G

SSSC M39
Honeydew
Acapulco Gold
BillyGoat's NYCD
Blue Mountain Jamaican
Durty Whore
Williams Wonder roadkill pheno

G

I am only listing that which I have smoked. I should also add a clone only strain endemic to the Comox Valley area of Vancouver Island called Black Gold, the Quadra Island selection of BC Kush aka 'Q', Hornby Island Skunk, Skunk #1, Blueberry Sativa, Super Silver Haze, VietnamesexCottonCandy, Vietnamesecottoncandy backcrossed to Vietnamese, KingBud (so sweet, I am pretty sure this is the 'King' strain that RM used for Kings Kross)

in just picking one I would have to go with OHenery and say sharon.. I may have a lead on that clone too :wink: after that I would have to choose a freshly picked pink grapefruit (same as grapefruit) clone mailed from breeder steve :D hell while I am dreaming how bout hand delievered from steve :joint:

in reality I am going to give reefermans grapefruit seeds derived from that PG clone..

full time daddy
Veteran
k now that we know what strains are clone only........
whos got what clone?

ssh,og trainwreak is overthis way..... [edit] purple urkle/urple as well
i just flowered a champain but was not happy....... maybe all try it again

iv smoked that triple x ( xxx ) bay clone but never seen it in the clubs just the herb

Babbabud

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
00420 said:
k now that we know what strains are clone only........
whos got what clone?

00420 I have some of the elite clones ...but if I told ya which ones I would have to kill ya .. dont ask :moon:

full time daddy
Veteran
Babbabud said:
00420 I have some of the elite clones ...but if I told ya which ones I would have to kill ya .. dont ask :moon:

you live this close 'n' still wont tell........

Gainster

So "heirloom cultivares" doesn't necessarily refer to clone only then, right? Just trying to make sure things are as I thought they are... because some of these strains ARE (at this point) available in seed form today... I assume most of them were clone only at some point, but u know any breeder who thinks he/she can get the selfed seeds of a clone only going in stable form is gonna do it sooner or later. Aside from the anually changing "flavor of the year", that's where a lot of the money would be at, no?

PS anyone with pics of Trinity (and only those who are sure they have the REAL deal) please share them here! I promse not to bombard you with requests for clones.. just want to do a comparison.

G

what about
black cat
roman candle
screaming mimi
lady finger
fuzz buttle
snicker bomb
church burner
finger blaster
gut busters
zippity do da
crap flapper
whistling bunghole
spleen spliter
whisker biscuit
honkey lighter
hoosker doo
hoosker dont
cherry bomb
nipsy daiser (with or without the scooter stick)
whistling kitty chaser?"

a little Joe Dirt humor

Latest posts

Latest posts