What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

el chapo escapes mexican prison

Yellowmoon

i can't believe they'd let him fly away anymore... but who can say, really. didn't expect they would catch him at this point but it's also rough to tiptoe and be on guard every damn moment... one bad move.

Payaso

Original Editor of ICMagazine
Veteran
So they caught him, and put him BACK IN THE SAME PRISON!

Is he in the same cell?

Did they ever think to put him on a second or third story above ground considering he spent his career engineering tunnels?

What a story... someone is going to make a lot of money from this one ;)

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
sean penn really..chapo must of been doing his own drugs...he will now get a free ride to the usa where he will never escape....yeehaw ...DUMBASS..what was he thinking... I hope he puts a hit on sean..never liked that guy ok maybe spicoli role but that's it...

jesbuds

Over/under for when he escapes again? Heard there's a lot of controversy over extraditing him to the USA as well.

Jhhnn

Veteran
i think sean penn is a fucking whacko but boy does he act his ass off, really gets into the role

Dunno about the first part, but Penn has played very diverse roles astoundingly well. His range has yet to be tested.

It took some balls to interview Shorty, make no mistake about that. It's not his fault if that helped the authorities because all the arrangements were Shorty's. Shorty wanted that interview & got it.

Shorty? He's gonna live the outlaw life unless they kill him or lock him down tight. I think he understood his retirement options going in, a long time ago.

Green Squall

I Am Chapo

picture.php

S

strandloper

The Sinoalan cartel is run by the !@#$%.

and so is the entertainment industry and the media.

This is all a charade.

The world drug trade was run by the British empire and now its done by the US empire.

Last edited:

kaochiu

Veteran
Chapo arrived in US now. It's all over the news, so no need for links. Right on time, i know someone who's a tad short of superstars in a day like this...

Slim Pickens

Veteran
This guy escaped,like twice?

I think they need to build...oh I don't know....a wall maybe?The foundation would need to go really really deep tho to discourage the diggers. LOL

Latest posts

Latest posts