What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

el chapo escapes mexican prison

VonBudí

ヾ(⌐■_■)ノ
Veteran
video of the tunnel :jawdrop:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nIwmSMVh8Y&feature=youtu.be

YkiSm.gif

gekolite

If you ask any unbiased journalist , that is still alive in Mexico they will tell you that the Sinaloa cartel is a branch of the Mexican government . It was sort of convenient that the president of Mexico was over seas at the time of the escape . and the fact that no way would Mexico turn over shorty to the U. S.,,,,,, that will never happen in a million years

mowood3479

Veteran
If you ask any unbiased journalist , that is still alive in Mexico they will tell you that the Sinaloa cartel is a branch of the Mexican government . It was sort of convenient that the president of Mexico was over seas at the time of the escape . and the fact that no way would Mexico turn over shorty to the U. S.,,,,,, that will never happen in a million years

I have some friends who live in Mexico and they have said this same thing.
I guess I'm not too surprised that they haven't found shorty yet..

windycitysmoker

⚖TrippleBeamDreams⚖
Veteran
I dont think people in mexico or local police want any beef with him.so he remains on the run i mean if there was a chance of getting your whole family tree wiped of the face of the earth ..would u do it..? Those cartel people dont fuck around..i seen some videos that make U.S gangs look like the boyscouts:)

shithawk420

Veteran
Well, I did a little research on this guy.And apparently he is not a guy you wanna fuck with.Apparently he has a couple BILLION dollars in cash.this guy sends hits like he's sending the mail.Working with the CIA and all kinds of stuff.He's responsible for thousands of innocent deaths.I hate prison but damn if he don't belong there along with the fucking U.S DEA scumbags.fucking fucks

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
cant run a major crime drug cartel without lots of death and violence.. it aint a hippy gathering ya know...yeehaw..even street level dealing requires some violence if you want to last and get respect..he just doesn't have to do the dirty work himself..i don't hate the player or the game ..its a never ending cycle that will go on forever

billy_big_bud!

Proud Cannadian Cannabist
Veteran
i have been pondering what elchapos permanent residency options are now? i tried holding him up here for a while but we just couldnt agree on the same tv shows so he went on his way...im thinking if i were him, super yacht that never leaves international waters?

BOMBAYCAT

Veteran
I am wondering if U.S. might "accidently" drop a drone on him. They wouldn't dare do the prison, but if he has a hideaway somewhere they might spend a few million by dropping a drone on him. OOPS sorry about that!

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Chapo has some grudging respect from me. He has the Trump swagger to him

He was living in a regular neighborhood when caught last time. He could have lived in the mountains with a small army guarding him and likely would not have been captured. He wants to live the soft, good life of a rich guy, not be a fugitive living in the remote wilderness.

He has doubtless had many innocents killed. Collateral damage. No hero of mine for that reason.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Chapo has some grudging respect from me. He has the Trump swagger to him.

Trump's a chump. Chapo has more money, more style, and more hair.:) sure, he's a murdering thug, but i'd rather sit down and talk to him than the Donald...i couldn't look at him without ripping his hairpiece/combaround to shreds.:biggrin:

VonBudí

ヾ(⌐■_■)ノ
Veteran
i have been pondering what elchapos permanent residency options are now? i tried holding him up here for a while but we just couldnt agree on the same tv shows so he went on his way...im thinking if i were him, super yacht that never leaves international waters?

hes got aload of kids,wives, theyll find him eventually. i believe that the us coast guard can board pretty much any boat in iws.

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
he hasn't killed any more innocents than my own government..something to think about..yeehaw..collateral damage is guesstimated all the time by the military..he aint my hero or nuthin just pointing out facts..everyone has their own war.we fight for oil and lots of stuff...taking him out just makes room for the next one and the game continues...never ending cycle till the chain is broken..like legalizing..when the cartels become unstable and power shift happens the violence becomes even worse in mexico as they battle it out again...

Latest posts

Latest posts