What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

el chapo escapes mexican prison

BOMBAYCAT

Veteran
What a surprise! No Shorty! I think the US offered to help with drones etc. but I don't think the Mexican government took them up. People in the IC community said the cartels are a branch of the Mexican government so the failure to get Shorty is no surprise.

CCfromTCC

That would be epic, specially if during a debate on live TV a small army took over the building and did it for the whole world to see...

heard he got hurt but how bad I don't know. with his money I would try to get surgery and do some major work. he will get caught unless he decides to hunker down instead of going to cock fights getting drunk lol

huligun

Professor Organic Psychology
Veteran
He is not living a happy life right now. He is just happy to be out of the prison and coping with the decisions he has made with his life.

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
enjoy it while he can... cause the usa wants him and he wont ever get out of jail here...yeehaw..the timing of his escape is classic ,,,as we were wanting to extradite him soon...it was being worked on...bet he told them tunnel rats to get digging faster...

kaochiu

Veteran
In the mexican cartels the only chance to grow old is being put in jail.
I'm more Howardian and Monfredian than Escobarist or Chapist, but even i prefer them better to Trumpeteers.

Green Squall

Trust me, I hate it when the cops win too but these cartel people are f'in savages. Not a week goes by when I don't hear about innocent people being killed in Mexico by these animals. Just a few days ago I heard about a Mayor murdered on her second day in office and last month a couple Aussie surfers bodies were found. These people ain't the Robin Hood types, they're bad mother fuckers.

Last edited:

billy_big_bud!

Proud Cannadian Cannabist
Veteran
the last piece of advice i gave shorty before we parted ways was this. you have to change your pizza toppings. if you order the same thing every time they are gonna figure it out....

windycitysmoker

⚖TrippleBeamDreams⚖
Veteran
hes playing hide and go seek with Mexico . Now that they got him once again,how long until a gaurd sells himself to breakout again?

mowood3479

Veteran
Trust me, I hate it when the cops win too but these cartel people are f'in savages. Not a week goes by when I don't hear about innocent people being killed in Mexico by these animals. Just a few days ago I heard about a Mayor murdered on her second day in office and last month a couple Aussie surfers bodies were found. These people ain't the Robin Hood types, they're bad mother fuckers.

Ya but it's not like locking up shorty is going to stem the violence one iota... In reality it probably only makes the violence worse as the cartels will fight each other thinking Sinaloa is weak because shorty is in custody.
My bet? Violence explodes in Mexico within the next few months as the cartels fight for market share.
IMHO if u can't get them all don't bother getting any of them.
Also I bet el chaps is soon locked in a concrete tomb probably at the supermax in Florence co.

Latest posts

Latest posts