What's new

Edgey's psychocindy test grow

E

edgey

thanks edgey!! great seeds and bud m8

I havent smoked it yet Ive got shit loads to go threw hehehe

but i will...id also check your mail at other places ;)

PC1 = 59g -2.5ft
PC2 = 59g -3ft
PC3 = 56g -3ft
pc4 = 61g -3.5ft
pc5 = 59g -3.5ft

all the above NEVER had fresh nutes and was hand feed with no tlc from my recirc system NO booster or pk

SO im really happy and the bud as dried all have taken on a smell of there own :) ranging from pyscho dom to peppery pyscho and fruity pyscho but on another level..if you get the chance to bag these seeds DO!! u wont be disappointed

:thank you:

thanks for growing them out DB and if you grew them without tlc i'd love to see how you get on showing em love :)

just tried #1 and gotta say this is the dawgsbollox !!!!!!!!!!! very happy right now

Break out the bong dawg, I'm coming over :D

i'll meet you there :D

hi pal what ppm did you hit the c99 with is there a ppm to aim for?

can't remember off hand but it was very high , it fully reversed the c99 clone to a true male , i'll be starting my next cross very soon so will post up the ppm then

That's great news m8, im allways up for fem seeds, its my speciality, lol. Give me kq x nmk anyday, i'll test them and pay for it.

think cheesey is doing that m8 but if he doesn't i'd gladly give it a shot

Nice catch DB, enjoy man! id be up for thrashing out a nice pheno of this cross, preferably a fruity psyco if it meets my tastes!

G'Luck!

looks like there's a fair few phoeno's to try out m8

C

cheesey

after meeting up with dawgsbolloxs yesterday he gave me some testers of all the psychocindys and some chem d .
im still not smoking atm due to illness and being on very strong pain killers so i gave the samples to my gf to try .
so far shes tryed pc#1 and the chem d .

psychocindy #1 (her words )

smells cheesey but more sweeter than cheese/psychosis
taste is very sweet

she rolled a kingsize rizla and put the nornal amount of green in smoke half a j , nice heady high, was very chatty then finished of the j next thing she said she was hammered lay on the sofa and fell sleep lol. when she awoke she she its a right creaper 1 min you are nice and high next thing you are totaly wankered .

chem d .

later last night she gave the chem d a go . make a j smoked it in 1 go , nice smell n taste but didnt touch the pychocindy #1

she still has 4 more psychocindys to test more testing to be done later today ....

well done edegy on the cross

cant beleve theres a new skunk cross on the market better n stronger than psychosis .....

cheers dawgsbolloxs for the testers will pop over and see you again soon .

more to come watch this space .

Last edited:
C

cheesey

psychocindy #2

around a hour ago she smoked a whole j of pc #2 .
sweet, fruity, but more musky than pc#1
pc#2 is 1 of them smokes what makes you do stuff , in a hour she has had a shower , shaved her legs and lady bits (lol ) and now is putting on her fake tan lol . normaly this would take her more like 3 hours lol .
just came of the phone to her was only ment to be a 5 min call but ended up around 20 mins .
she said pc #2 is very chatty makes u realy happy and nice and relaxed . not a creaper like pc#2

shes going to smoke another pc#2 soon and watch the motor racing on tv to see if it makes her sleepy .

Scrogerman

Veteran
Cool feedback man, sounds like your girls having loadsa fun. id have to give my mrs pc1 if i was trying to watch the Grand Prix, talk a leg off a chair that one!

G'Luck with the tests, i imagine its quite fun being an observer!

E

edgey

haha loving the smoke reports m8 , i've took a liking to 1 & 3 at the mo

thanks for letting us know :) :) :)

E

edgey

here's the 4 psychocindy at day 25 -30

very easy to grow , just feed and leave em to it .

it looks like i've got 2 phoeno's maybe 3 so i'll be looking forward to sampling them :D

Attachments

• pc1 (1).jpg
    pc1 (1).jpg
    122.8 KB · Views: 12
  • pc1 (2).jpg
    pc1 (2).jpg
    111.3 KB · Views: 12
  • pc2 (1).jpg
    pc2 (1).jpg
    114.7 KB · Views: 11
  • pc2 (2).jpg
    pc2 (2).jpg
    113.3 KB · Views: 12
  • pc3 (1).jpg
    pc3 (1).jpg
    116.9 KB · Views: 13
  • pc3 (2).jpg
    pc3 (2).jpg
    114.9 KB · Views: 14
  • pc4 (1).jpg
    pc4 (1).jpg
    118.9 KB · Views: 11
  • pc4 (2).jpg
    pc4 (2).jpg
    116.6 KB · Views: 11
  • SANY0010 (2).jpg
    SANY0010 (2).jpg
    101.6 KB · Views: 11
nice one cheesey...i agree so far aswell just from growing them edgey 1 & 3.. 3 being more pyshco dom in smell and bud structure but 1 is the smallest heaviest and seems to be doing the job on the sweeter pyschos smelling side of things GREAT balanced cross ...glad your all liking ..I still havent smoked it yet hehe Im on heaths cheseil and killa queen which keeps me smiling all day long :) PLANTS LOOK PUKKA M8

Yes_I_Am

dam man you done it again, i knew this was gonna be a ledgend in the making, keeping the uk scene alive n fresh.

E

edgey

dam man you done it again, i knew this was gonna be a ledgend in the making, keeping the uk scene alive n fresh.

had word from seedbay . seeds will be up in the next week or 2 , just as soon as i pull my finger out with packaging and stuff

edgey

S

speedemon

had word from seedbay . seeds will be up in the next week or 2 , just as soon as i pull my finger out with packaging and stuff

edgey

Good news mate all the best with it :) what are you calling your seed co?

r1rider

Thanks for the smoke & stone report cheesey very informative, and thanks to edgey for making the seeds.
I`v also got 5 pheno`s in veg at the moment, and i`m really looking forward to flowering them out.

r1

C

cheesey

psychocindy #3 report

half way down a j and the gf was very bubbley and talkative taste is fruity/cheesey . after the whole j she said it was a realy nice relaxing stoned ,and left a fruity /cheesey taste in her mouth .

psychocindy #4 and #5 report soon .

E

edgey

congrats edgey and deservedly so...great Xross and you wont be dissapointed!!!

thanks DG took a while but i got there in the end lol

Thanks for the smoke & stone report cheesey very informative, and thanks to edgey for making the seeds.
I`v also got 5 pheno`s in veg at the moment, and i`m really looking forward to flowering them out.

r1

your a lucky grower m8 , that clone fairy must like you :laughing:

psychocindy #3 report

half way down a j and the gf was very bubbley and talkative taste is fruity/cheesey . after the whole j she said it was a realy nice relaxing stoned ,and left a fruity /cheesey taste in her mouth .

psychocindy #4 and #5 report soon .

gets better and better cheesey , you must love being straight headed watching her crash out :jump:

E

edgey

a couple more shots of the psychocindy

i managed to work my dates out and it's day 32 of flower so just over half way :)

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts