What's new

Edgey's psychocindy test grow

E

edgey

welcome to my test grow :)

psychocindy is my first breeding project making feminised seeds , i started it around 18 months ago by reversing a psychosis but unfortunatly after 3 attempts i still couldn't get the psychosis to give off any pollen so i started again this time using my c99 cut

there will be a few test grows being done on a few sites by various members but i couldn't wait to get mine going :)

i'll be growing in coco and lst'ing as i go because i want to see what they will yeild using my style of growing ,

here's to finding some proper dank phoeno's as we go :dance013: :dance013:

psycocindy = psychosis x c99 (reversed pineapple phoeno )

edgey

E

edgey

1 WEEK IN

the seedlings are doing fine although i do have 1 runt in them but i'll keep it and see what happens .

being fed canna nutes at ec.1.0 and ph.5.7

edgey

E

edgey

after managing to kill the first seedlings i've started the test grow again

seeds have been soaking for 24 hrs and have now gone in damp paper towel.....

edgey

E

edgey

sorry its been a while

sorry its been a while

Here's an update on my psychocindy :)

i kept the 4 best from the 6 seeds i planted and can't be happier with their progress tbh !!

All 4 are still being vegged under the flourescents and will be for at least another 2 weeks until the other tent becomes free

it looks like i've got 2 phoeno's , 1 with double serrated leaves and 1 without so it should be interesting once they go on flower

i'll keep u updated when i put them into the flowering tent

edgey

Attachments

• psychocindy (1).jpg
    psychocindy (1).jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 7
  • psychocindy (2).jpg
    psychocindy (2).jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 10
  • psychocindy (3).jpg
    psychocindy (3).jpg
    69 KB · Views: 13
  • psychocindy (4).jpg
    psychocindy (4).jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 9
  • psychocindy (5).jpg
    psychocindy (5).jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 10
  • psychocindy (6).jpg
    psychocindy (6).jpg
    85 KB · Views: 8
  • psychocindy (7).jpg
    psychocindy (7).jpg
    103.2 KB · Views: 12
  • psychocindy (8).jpg
    psychocindy (8).jpg
    102 KB · Views: 9
S

Scotsman

Hello Edgey

Sorry to hear about your seedlings fella,shit happens eh!

Looks like your off to a better start this time around tho.

Your plants look a picture of health so far,good growing chief.

All the best this time.

Scotsman.

Scrogerman

Veteran
Pleasure to be here mate, luv the cross, hope i can show her off, 'Big-Stylie' for you just now(sooner the better).
Good luck with the growshow & tests mate! Luvin it man, she looks like a real beauty! I tend to keep plants that show total double 'Edgey' serrations like that & it has always served me well thinking that way! Ive always been rewarded for it. V-Nice.

Best of Luck ...Peace!

(Psycocindy is a prolly the best idea for a cross ive seen for a long time, well done that man,!!!)

Last edited:
E

edgey

Pleasure to be here mate, luv the cross, hope i can show her off, 'Big-Stylie' for you just now(sooner the better).
Good luck with the growshow & tests mate! Luvin it man, she looks like a real beauty! I tend to keep plants that show total double 'Edgey' serrations like that & it has always served me well thinking that way! Ive always been rewarded for it. V-Nice.

Best of Luck ...Peace!

thanks scrogerman , the leaves on that one do look very nice lol .
i've got 2 cuts from moodsters test grow too and more from the other test grows on the way , i'll run all clones together and pick the best one to work with in future......haha well thats the plan so far but you know me , i change my mind more than my socks

kg beans

where do i get myself some phsycocindy seeds ?any chance of sending some into the bay thingy?or is the breeder on this forum?ive been trying to hunt the phycosis cutting down for ages ,was given some last year but all died whilst in the custody of a mate!!!sorry if this is a stupid question!!

B

Buffoonman

Sounds like a good cross best of luck Edgey. Love that serated leaf it looks like a saw blade. KG Beans the psychocindy is Edges cross there not at Seedbay yet but fingers crossed for the future.

r1rider

The best place for me to be for the next few weeks, is here i reckon.

Best of luck with em edgey.

r1

edgey mine are filling out nicely now bro 3 have very different and distincitve smells im loving em...I got pics i bang up soon ..colas are stacking nicely ..ur b proud

pics about 28 days.... 1 pheno is is starting to swell/stack like the pychosis but with a sweeter stankier smell also looks to be a better producer but time will tell..the biger of the bunch is experincing lumen/heat probs at the top of the canopy...but that was me and she hasnt fuked up like some pyschosis ive grown pushing the lights in on em... the statue of them also vary the one ive got my eye on is a 2X stretch..hope ya like and hope im not spamming fella ..if so i drop on my thread.no probs

picture.php

E

edgey

very nice m8 , there looking great , your doing a top job :) :) :)

post as many pics in this thread as u like m8 , be easier to compare then anyway !!

i've got a clone of moodsters quick flowering one to add to mine now too

the idea of only 2 x stretch sounds good to me lol

edgey

Yes_I_Am

scribed, anything with the phantom psycosis in has my vote, i cant wait to grow psycosis and her sisters maybe one day. my neighbour has psycosis so maybe i can get a cut off him, still nothing like this cross edgey your a master of your trade.

BigPhil

Veteran
What did you look for in your cindy mate? Ive grown some of gypsy's f2s.. Theres a rare pheno that smels like burning rubber.. rotting papayers? bit skunky also this is the best pheno to look out for.. This is the pheno that gypsy 1sd smoked and fell in love with :good:

I found the plants with more doubble balded leafs was more potent also

:ying:

E

edgey

What did you look for in your cindy mate? Ive grown some of gypsy's f2s.. Theres a rare pheno that smels like burning rubber.. rotting papayers? bit skunky also this is the best pheno to look out for.. This is the pheno that gypsy 1sd smoked and fell in love with :good:

I found the plants with more doubble balded leafs was more potent also

:ying:

i've had my c99 cut for over 3 years , pure tropical goodness lol.

i wanted to make my own psychosis cross and waited till i had just the right plant to use...

on paper it can't fail but as we know these things aren't set in stone in the real world which is why i'm getting each testers "keeper" to compare with the ones i'm running then i'll use that for anymore i decide to make :)

i was ( still am ) looking for a deep purple black rose cut to use in the next cross

edgey

Yes_I_Am

deep purple rose cut! sounds like a dream like vision, wow got my fingers crossed for you man,

ive just found a branch on my psyco sd that has loads of beans on from the jlo male i left in my room by mistake, heres hoping for some goodness.