Votes: 3 8.6%
  • exodus cheese

Votes: 6 17.1%
  • killer queen

Votes: 19 54.3%

• Total voters

Scrogerman

Veteran
& so it should worry everyone in the UK, you never know whats gonna happen, better to 'Be Prepared' totally & have thou story straight, only one with access/knowledge in the household etc, could save alot of strife. Its 2-6 plant Scrogs' or 4-6 plant tree verts for me from now on! I find ScrOG/training relaxing/theraputic.

for the sake of 2-3 weeks extra veg time, better than a 2 stretch+ in the Big House anyday ;)

Hows the Flush goin Edge? cant be long left now!

G'Luck peeps!

Last edited:
E

edgey

Scrogerman;4454031 Hows the Flush goin Edge? cant be long left now![/quote said:
day 55 today m8 and all looks well :D

starting to dread the cut day , it's gonna be a nightmare to trim !

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Scrogerman

Veteran
Now thats what im talking about, Nice canopy Edge, & your undercanopy training & pruning is perfect, nice fkin work man! thats what i love about ScrOG, all of the right bits are getting what they need via light, luv it!
(pisses me off to fk i cant comment in rep box somtimes, fkin piece of shit bollocks lol)

cant wait to see ya next one bro! btw ya can tell ya a seasoned Scroger ;)

E

edgey

Now thats what im talking about, Nice canopy Edge, & your undercanopy training & pruning is perfect, nice fkin work man! thats what i love about ScrOG, all of the right bits are getting what they need via light, luv it!
(pisses me off to fk i cant comment in rep box somtimes, fkin piece of shit bollocks lol)

cant wait to see ya next one bro! btw ya can tell ya a seasoned Scroger ;)

i've only done the one single plant one before this lol , i like to jump in at the deep end :) haha does my ego no harm coming from a scrogger though :D

Very nice mate great job makes me want to scrog. lol

i was LST all the way till i realised what i could gain doing it this way , definatly worth a try imho

edgey

r1rider

I also love my scrogging and its deffo worth the effort, it puts you closer to your plants.

My problem now more than anything is being able to see up close to trim shit out, my eyes are failing me more now.

I`v got 3 pots under my 5ft x 1mtr scrog and 6 tree sized under the other china mans hat, so that halves my numbers.

Yeah i feel for ya edgey about the trim, but its worth the shit in the end .

r1

E

edgey

i've been playing with the camera again :D

couple of close ups from a KQ test bud i cut

E

e4ian

yes im gonna have to try this scrog thing.anybody gonna send me some of that []screen stuff..:)
no seriously i dont want to be caught red handed 'salvaging that stuff' from a motorway repairs site so where online can i get the screen ?

nc1

E

edgey

yes im gonna have to try this scrog thing.anybody gonna send me some of that []screen stuff..:)
no seriously i dont want to be caught red handed 'salvaging that stuff' from a motorway repairs site so where online can i get the screen ?

nc1

the screen i've used in this tent is a utility shelf made for the tent (£30) they do them in all sizes .

the orange barrier stuff , i'll keep my eye out i'm on the road 12hrs a day so bound to come across some sooner or later :) :)

E

edgey

Harvest day :D

I've had to cut 2 days earlier than i'd have hoped ( day 62 )

the good news is it looks like it will be a very good yeild the bad news is due to circumstances beyond my control i've now lost the loft room for vegging / drying :(

long term it means i get a proper hidden grow room with veg area and flower area which will be alot easier to maintain but for now i'm left in limbo as to what to do next, i've got the next set of plants ready to go in the scrog BUT i may have to move them into another room at some point due to unexpected building work i'm going to have going on .....all a bit up in the air because if i flower now i've got nowhere to veg the mums!!

ANYWAY:)

i trimmed all the fan leaves and larger leaves before i cut which took 6 hrs alone , i've now cut and hung all 4 and will give them a final trim once there dry

stay safe
edgey

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

E

edgey

i'm more than happy with the blockbuster , my temps have dropped 4-5 degrees since i started using it :)

i use a rvk 125 at the mo but will be upgrading to a 150 now summer is on its way

strass

Is that 4-5 degrees celsius? I'm sorry i don't know what you guys use in the UK.
And in term of yield you have any comparison?

E

edgey

celcius sorry :)

this is the first ti,e i've done a full scrog in the tent so nothing to compare it with except i know i had problems with heat stress before i had it and now i don't :D

Latest posts

Latest posts