• exodus cheese

Votes: 6 17.1%
  • killer queen

Votes: 19 54.3%

• Total voters
E

edgey

Welcome to the new thread :)

i'm doing a bit of an experiment to try and maximise the yeild from a 1.2m tent .
set up is DR120 , blockbuster aircooled shade with 600w hps , topspin 12 drip feeder.

canna coco pro.
canna coco A&B base nutes
regen a root

headmasta
pk 13/14

i've also bought a 1.2m yeild shelf ( scrog screen )

plants will be 1 x psychosis. 1 x killer queen. 1 x psychoberry. 1 x exo cheese.

i'm waiting for the yeild shelf to turn up and then i'll veg for 2-3 weeks more before flowering them :jump:

here's what i got so far :)

edgey

Attachments

• big tent  (1).jpg
    big tent (1).jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 12
  • big tent  (2).jpg
    big tent (2).jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 10
  • big tent  (3).jpg
    big tent (3).jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 10
  • big tent  (4).jpg
    big tent (4).jpg
    129 KB · Views: 11

paulo73

Convicted for turning dreams into reality
Veteran
Never grown any of those beauties so i´ve restrained myself from voting.
But i like the Killer Queen :)

S

speedemon

Alrite mate some nice strains you have their :) I have the same topspin drippers but I have mine above the pots not under like yours, do they work well like that as well then? I cannot think it makes much of a difference? I will also be using coco as a medium soon as easier to get rid of after so will stay tuned into this diary :) I will also be looking for a psychoberry cut from the clone fairy's now lol

Scrogerman

Veteran
Its a pleasure to be aboard mate! great strains, good luck with the show! Bowl Scrog, great stuff! Those yield shelves look good man.

E

edgey

Never grown any of those beauties so i´ve restrained myself from voting.
But i like the Killer Queen :)

pesonally i've not found nything which yeilds as well as the psychosis but i've been told to expect good things from the killer queen
:)

Alrite mate some nice strains you have their :) I have the same topspin drippers but I have mine above the pots not under like yours, do they work well like that as well then? I cannot think it makes much of a difference? I will also be using coco as a medium soon as easier to get rid of after so will stay tuned into this diary :) I will also be looking for a psychoberry cut from the clone fairy's now lol

i've had it underneath evertime i've used it with no problems , the psychoberry is lovely , doesn't yeild as well as psychosis but i prefer it for my percy

Its a pleasure to be aboard mate! great strains, good luck with the show! Bowl Scrog, great stuff! Those yield shelves look good man.

i'm getting a bit worried about the shelf , my order still hasn't been sent from 2 days ago and now the 1.2m version has gone from the website ????

thanks for dropping in peeps , always a pleasure :) :) :)

edgey

E

edgey

the idea of this grow is to see if i hit 30+ oz , if not i will do 50 clones next vegging for 1 week before i flower and see if that yeilds better :)

S

speedemon

I see your also using Bendz I was given a pack of them to try free at my local growshop, they are ok but in a short period the stems fatten and the bendz cut into them. I now tie down or pinch the stems and folding down 90 degrees works for me.

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
looking forward to seeing you scrog all these cuts :), ive only grown the cheese out of all of them myself - and that scrogged pretty well. if you've run them all before, which would you say has the most stretch?

E

edgey

I see your also using Bendz I was given a pack of them to try free at my local growshop, they are ok but in a short period the stems fatten and the bendz cut into them. I now tie down or pinch the stems and folding down 90 degrees works for me.

i've used em for a while but they only work well on certain plants , psychosis , cheese and the other skunks love them but my c99 doesn't take well to them at all , usually ending up with snapped tops on the branches

E

edgey

looking forward to seeing you scrog all these cuts :), ive only grown the cheese out of all of them myself - and that scrogged pretty well. if you've run them all before, which would you say has the most stretch?

i've scrogged psychosis and p'berry a few times but its my first time on the other two so i'll take it as i go lol

E

edgey

as i thought , there is a problem with the yeild shelf and progrow have been told to pull them off the website ???

i've asked to be sent the utility shelf instead , pretty much the same but doesn't dip in the middle . should arrive tomorrow ( friday )

E

edgey

the shelf is up and i've had 2 hrs of bending and twisting branches.

i'll veg for a week or 2 then flower :)

front left=killer queen
front right=exo cheese
back left=psychosis
back right=psychoberry

ec is at 1.4
ph is 5.8-5.9

these will carry on being fed the CX nutes until i flip then i'll start on the canna base nutes

thanks for dropping in :wave:

edgey

Attachments

• big tent scrog (4).jpg
    big tent scrog (4).jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 10
  • big tent scrog (3).jpg
    big tent scrog (3).jpg
    121.5 KB · Views: 9
  • big tent scrog (2).jpg
    big tent scrog (2).jpg
    107.9 KB · Views: 10
  • big tent scrog (1).jpg
    big tent scrog (1).jpg
    120.2 KB · Views: 10
B

Buffoonman

Looking good, at a guess I'd go for the killer Queen. Not seen one of those screens before i used to use pea netting but that looks a lot better.

E

edgey

there made as utility shelves for a budbox but fit any 1.2m tent .

for some reason the proper yeild shelf was pulled from the website :(

seems like this'll do the trick though :)

edgey

mr.gt

Cool scrog edgey...really curious if you will hit 30+ oz...that would be a great yield!! Cant wait to see the screens in full flower!

Solidopc

Nice little selection m8. I went for pyschosis, cos i grown all the others apart from killaqueen and pyschosis was definately my best yielder from them. The exo x nl would give her a good run for her money though, yields really well, but a much different aroma, guess whichever you prefer. I love the pyschosis, but the exo x nl has such a complex array of smells it just blows my mind everytime i break a bud open. Especially when its been curing, which can happen with that cut cos it yields enough to have some hanging about for weeks.

Killlaqueen looks like it would yield big from the pics i seen though. Cheesey had some monster colas. He's probably best placed to answer, he pulls some insane yields from his setups, and has grown pretty much everything. Definately everything on your list.

E

edgey

Cool scrog edgey...really curious if you will hit 30+ oz...that would be a great yield!! Cant wait to see the screens in full flower!

30 oz may be a big ask but if we don't aim high it won't happen lol . i'll be happy if i hit 20 tbh :)

Nice little selection m8. I went for pyschosis, cos i grown all the others apart from killaqueen and pyschosis was definately my best yielder from them. The exo x nl would give her a good run for her money though, yields really well, but a much different aroma, guess whichever you prefer. I love the pyschosis, but the exo x nl has such a complex array of smells it just blows my mind everytime i break a bud open. Especially when its been curing, which can happen with that cut cos it yields enough to have some hanging about for weeks.

Killlaqueen looks like it would yield big from the pics i seen though. Cheesey had some monster colas. He's probably best placed to answer, he pulls some insane yields from his setups, and has grown pretty much everything. Definately everything on your list.

it looks like the KQ is firm favourite for the biggest yeild but i'm quietly confident the psyco will be a good match for it lol

E

edgey

they've only been under the screen for 3 days and there filling it a bit quicker than i thought , i've got to allow room for stretch in flower so i'm thinking about flowering straight away!

any advice/input is always welcomed :)

edgey

Attachments

• scrog  monday (1).jpg
    scrog monday (1).jpg
    129.1 KB · Views: 10
  • scrog  monday (2).jpg
    scrog monday (2).jpg
    122.3 KB · Views: 10
  • scrog  monday (3).jpg
    scrog monday (3).jpg
    135.9 KB · Views: 12
  • scrog  monday (4).jpg
    scrog monday (4).jpg
    83.2 KB · Views: 11
  • scrog  monday (5).jpg
    scrog monday (5).jpg
    79.6 KB · Views: 8
  • scrog  monday (6).jpg
    scrog monday (6).jpg
    119.7 KB · Views: 11
  • scrog  monday (7).jpg
    scrog monday (7).jpg
    146 KB · Views: 10

paulo73

Convicted for turning dreams into reality
Veteran
I really don´t know about how much they stretch in bloom but to my untrained eyes i would flip to 12/12 asap.It´s seems to me that more then 70% of the screen is filled by now the other 30% will give you some space to work them out.
But please you without a doubt know much more then i do so just follow your green guts.
ATB

E

edgey

this is my first proper scrog so i'm as in the dark as you m8 but thanks for the compliment anyway :)

edgey

Latest posts

Latest posts