What's new

Ed RoSeNtHaL: SuPeR BuD

B

Bubble Puppy

If you closed your eyes and sniffed ,is the smell similar to fruit punch ? Like opening a can of a fruit punch flavored drink mix?

accessndx

♫All I want to do is zoom-a-zoom-zoom-zoom..
Veteran
The smell is absolutely similar to a fruit punch. Sometimes the smell leans towards one particular fruit over another. At times when the plant is brushed up against or moves slightly with the breeze of the fan, it has hints of blueberry.....other times when you rub or touch the leaves and smell the resin directly it smells more like pineapple and cherry. There are also hints of muscatel grape. It's literally a cornucopia of fruity flavors.

Y

YwouldntI

nice access,i been checkin out ur thread yo,lotta good info in here bro...
nice shots too.peace-Y-

accessndx

Veteran
Thanks m8. Glad you dig the thread. Got other Eds developing now.....I thought they'd stay sort of compact....well they're blowing my mind with the size they've gotten to with just a week or two of vegative growth.....They're at least a forearm taller than the other gal I keep taking pictures of. They've started throwing off pistils...and alot of lateral growth also. These should be monstrous in comparison. Eager to grow this out a few times to see the similarities in growth pattern.
I'll have to admit something horrifying also: I haven't done this in YEARS AND YEARS but I was tempted to taste this gal so much because of the smell and stickiness of the resin...that I chopped off some of her lower growth and put it in the microwave to get a quick dry (yes...I know it's blasphemy....). Yes, I had lots of other weed to smoke...but this gal is like a Siren....she calls to you in the middle of the night and you're powerless to ignore it. So I did the deed...and microwaved some little popcorn pieces immediately. As far as taste, you can't expect much from microwaved buds....and it also doesn't have much time to convert CBD to THC....so you shouldn't expect the "head" to really be there.
Honestly, the little microwaved popcorn pieces got me so high I couldn't believe it. Banged me like that Barney's Ice-o-Lator hash.
So now I'm doubly eager to taste the final product: cut, dried and cured properly.

hazy

Veteran
I have no shame at all about microwaving some popcorn. Esp of new dank looking bud. 10-15 seconds at a time between damp papertowels make it ... ok it still kills the taste, but...gets you high.
Maybe Ed R, just endorsed it for the money, but I bet he wouldn't do it for anything but killer weed. He wouldn't let his name be on crap weed.

Y

YwouldntI

LOL i feel ya bro,sometimes ya just cant help but get a taster,even when ya got plenty of smoke to blow on. no shame in it we only human LOL glad it blew ya back my man and id be anxious to see what its gonna be like too.peace bro-Y-

accessndx

Veteran
Cha-Ching!!! Smoke report to follow shortly.

Cha-Ching!!! Smoke report to follow shortly.

I'm about as fresh as that bud to the whole forum scene, but I just started growing seriously and I came across a strain called "Manaja twa." In theory I suppose it's a cross between three strains, which three I have no idea. Congrats on the beautiful harvest man. I'm waiting for the verdict.

when you're not flyin' low.... fly high.

Y

YwouldntI

wattup access nice bro.let us know how it is yo.

treetop...hey bro if you have the mange a trois from M.O.D.
heres some info on it..not sure if this is your cut but its the only one i know of.heres some info on it...

Description:Breeder: Mist of Destruction

Menage a’ Trois

A table of my supreme Dreamweaver goddesses were pollinated with 2 Godbud fathers but were also accidentally pollinated with one of my Arjan’s Haze x Cinnamon fathers from another breeding area. This accident, like a split condom, has produced these seeds which have been tested and found to have some very nice pure indica phenos; as they say, variety is the spice of life, so expect a few quality variations from Godbud x Dreamweaver = Dream Goddess and Arjan’s x Cinnamon x Dreamweaver. Often I find that stellar plants can come forth from the odd accident.

Dream Goddess is indica dominant and will need a longer time during the vegetative state of growth to maximize it’s full potential. Dream Goddess is not prone to stretch much during the early weeks of the flowering period so for great yields and a bountiful harvest. It is recommended that you change the photoperiod for flowering as late as possible. Good results are seen after flowering late.

As is the case with most indica dominant/broader leaved plants, they will want to feed well so it is advised to be very liberal with the nutrition of the plant whether you are growing organically or hydroponically. It feeds well, and the results will produce large buds with a heavy resin coating.

An accident or a blessing, that is the question; and my answer to it is that I have been surely blessed. After growing out these seeds I found some distinct variation in the indica/sativa mix. Some of them may be considered ugly plants but when grown the high was supreme from all of the examples grown. Ugly best describes these plants of an sativa and indica mix. I might say from my experience that the high is unique over anything else I have tried.

Expect many phenotypical variations centering around the haze side and also others that may look more like pure indicas showing a broad spectrum of examples of prime cannabis. From the outset it will be obivious that some will exhibit totally indica dominant traits and on the other hand many will show their true sativa lineage. Broader leafed indica dominant plants should be in the vegetative stage longer than the sativa dominant plants for maximum effect and yields.

Mostly Indica
Veg time 3-4 weeks
55-60 days Flower Time
ec 1.0-2.0

And:

50% Indica 50% Sativa
65-75 days Flower Time
ec 1.0-1.5 "

accessndx

Veteran
tree top flyer said:
I'm about as fresh as that bud to the whole forum scene, but I just started growing seriously and I came across a strain called "Manaja twa." In theory I suppose it's a cross between three strains, which three I have no idea. Congrats on the beautiful harvest man. I'm waiting for the verdict.

when you're not flyin' low.... fly high.

Sounds like a Stephen Stills fan. Nice to see ya' in the threads....Y of course hooked ya' up with the info. you were looking for...glad to see that. Hope it was helpful...

accessndx

Veteran
Just when you thought it was over...

Just when you thought it was over...

Rising like a Phoenix from the ashes.....The next generation of my E.R.S.B. is reborn!!! Much bigger start size than prior pictures (that gal was started when she was knee-high to a grasshopper...) These mofos were markedly larger...

So close you can almost smell the fruit salad overtones....getting groovy...

In the light...

Mmmmmmm....she's undressed and ready to go!

Can you smell what the Ed is cooking?!!!!

Candid shot of a few of the gals coming out of the "Spa-treatment" of Purple Maxx foliar feeding in the shower. They sure love the attention....and they're far from high maintenance chicks!

Stay tuned true believers: Smoke report forthcoming after the first of the Ed's dries properly...

thanks for the info Y. apparently my lack of understanding the french language greatly hindered my ability to find any myself. i just got a new place and the setup begins monday. I'll have pics and im gonna start a grow diary once things get moving. thanks again for the info. hope to talk to you all soon.

stephen stills fan? 'course. im also in the profession so it's become a bit of a theme song. No shame in answering the call of nature acessndx, i've given in to temptation myself. glad to see everythings back on track. good luck and I'll be in touch soon, busy days ahead man, busy days ahead.

Dr.Snow

vigorous plant, good yield, nice smell, decent high... 65-70 days for the sativa side which was much better for me than the indica leaners.

this is from day 50 or so right before flushing started...

Farmer John

Born to be alive.
Veteran
So it wasnt super Doc? :D Kinda shady thing from the start, no doubt some good plants can pop of the beans but cmon, this has always smelled of some reaaallly fishy marketing...? Ed is my hero but still wtf.

Latest posts

Latest posts