What's new

Ed RoSeNtHaL: SuPeR BuD

All I gotta say is "He's the king, the king of skins, what's his name... It's JOE HAWKINS!"

Anyways, I've got 3 clones of ERSB, however I'm going to go ahead and pop for the beans. It's a huge investment, however I have no idea which pheno these clones are, and I'm pretty sure they're all from the same plant. I wonder if that kid was remotely correct in his info about that being a pheno of the hawaiiian indica.. I mean that's my whole reason for even fallin in love with this strain in the first place.

I need to start a forum for mod and skin breeders.. we're a rare breed, no?

andl

i recently grew a pack of these...

7/10 came up, 1 kicked was degenerated

out of 6 i got 4 males 2 females and no hermies @ all

i ve a few shots of the 2 female phenos, i ve noticed both going to be lot faster than they say on ss homepage

first finised in 42-45 days

second took bout 49 days

first is real crap in smell and taste really like nothing the high is ok and more indica like, its lasting long

second smells and tastes like sour tropical fruits but most only sour (doesnt remind me in pineapples at all) but the high is good its a sativa like high with an indica stone after 30minutes and i get a little trippy when i smoked it first time i couldnt go to sleep for even 1 and a half hour because i saw so beautiful things ;)

and i m a daily smoker but next few day's i smoked it and doesnt get the visuals, maybe little waiting time between will increase those experiences, or sure happen again.

i found it very resisting to pests and diseases, mites had nearly no chance (when i take a look on other plants in room)

cloning was easy took about 2 weeks but all rooted good (males and females)

and the second female was a nice yielder got about 100 grams from her with 90cm height, top was cutted.

attachment.php

Attachments

• ed.jpg
    ed.jpg
    79.4 KB · Views: 18

andl

ok here are the seeds...

its the best female Ed backcrossed with 2 males.

got about 100 seeds, and i started 50 in half gallon pots.

attachment.php

attachment.php

i also got some seeds of following crossings:

Ed x Trainwreck (arcata)
Ed x SSH
Ed x Red Diesel
Ed x NL5hazeMist
Ed x Strawberry Haze
Ed x White Widow
Ed x Satori
Ed x Mandala #1

Attachments

• ed1000x600.jpg
    ed1000x600.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 17
  • ed2800x600.jpg
    ed2800x600.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 18

andl

ok here are the first, i started 4 weeks ago or so,

Ed x Trainwreck (arcata)
Ed x SSH
Ed x Red Diesel
Ed x NL5hazeMist
Ed x White Widow
+ some cheese (HGF)

this was first time i made seeds and over 90% came up, i selected the best 9, out of about 50.

and i got 3 absolutly favorites:

ed x trainwreck - this smells phantastic and i like the fast growth and the leaf structure.

ed x whitewidow - very floral smell i m excited

ed x ssh - i think this is the best of all it growes with big leafes and its even bigger than the seeds which i dropped 10 days before! stinky as hell

here are the pics of all 9

attachment.php

attachment.php

in the second pic you can see the ed xssh its in front on the left side.

i also got another 19 seeds sprouted and on the way i was really lucky a friend of mine gave me his old Mr.Nice sensi seeds 15 pack package where 9 were left so... just be nice :D

i also started as mention before the 50 ed x ed crossing, still waiting that they come up.

Attachments

• best9-1.jpg
    best9-1.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 18
  • best9-2.jpg
    best9-2.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 17

accessndx

♫All I want to do is zoom-a-zoom-zoom-zoom..
Veteran
Glad someone found and dusted off this old thread. Ed Rosenthal Super Bud had gotten a bad reputation as a "rubber stamped" strain merely because it's Sensi and because it had Ed's name on it.
Don't know why it gets such a rap when Jack Herer is such a sought after strain...LOL. You think Ed or whoever would think 2x before letting someone drop their name on schwaggy genetics......

Anyway, I'm glad I gave this gal a go. Still running her, have a friend or two with the same cut now also. Everyone loves Ed. Gonna be in the stable indefinitely. Very hearty and resistant....very fruity and delicious energetic weed.
Could have absolutely used some this weekend while I was trying to stay awake during a seminar....LOL. FTR: Don't smoke Ed at night unless you are actively attempting to stay up...

Andl: Good luck with all those crosses....they sound crazy. Would be happy to hear how things turn out...keep droppin' those pictures! :friends:

Peace!!!

andl

cool to hear and thx m8

the first 40 i threw into flowering along with the organic bed, i ll take cuttings of my9 fav's in 7 days 12/12, i ll only take one cutting of each so maybe i ve to reveg...

the other 19 doing great, getting 20-24h of light, and the first 4 of 50 ed x ed cross (within 48hours from direct soil) came up ;)

i ll get ya the pics when they are all up.

andl

some more shots

good news, they are rooting fast through the pots :)

also i put in a pic of the organic bed and you can see how roots take advance.

then the 19 which are still in veg.

and the 50 ed's comin' up ;) woohoo

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• 50ed.jpg
    50ed.jpg
    114.9 KB · Views: 16
  • 19.jpg
    19.jpg
    116.9 KB · Views: 23
  • obed.jpg
    obed.jpg
    126.3 KB · Views: 15
  • rooted fast.jpg
    rooted fast.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 17

andl

here we go 4 of 4 6 year old seeds sprouted and getting bigger its the legendary mr nice (g13 x hashplant) old school this genetics puts ya into sleep you can take that as anesthesia, too ;)

its really fun to take cuttings of this plant :D

attachment.php

here we go the other ones (big enough to start 12/12)

attachment.php

Attachments

• mrnice.jpg
    mrnice.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 15
  • 19-2nd.jpg
    19-2nd.jpg
    105.2 KB · Views: 17

accessndx

Veteran
Ed Rosenthal Super Bud Outdoor Halloween Organic Mini-Harvest.

Ed Rosenthal Super Bud Outdoor Halloween Organic Mini-Harvest.

Put this gal outside July 1st. No veg. time. It got planted in some tasty ass Fox Farms Organic soil as soon as it had legs.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

HAPPY:pumpkin:HALLOWEEN​

dubdub

An Ed pheno from some time ago. Took 14wk flower..

High yielding plant. Potent smoke. Liked to smoke it a lot when I still had it :D

accessndx

Veteran
Looks killer dubdub......I still have my chosen Ed in the stable.....love that strain. I'll probably get around to finding out what the other phenos are like sooner or later.