What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

ECSDxSSSDH test

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
id repot them into some less hot soil as they really seem in trouble

peace

soursmoker

East Coast, All Day!
Veteran
that's what I thought too but just wanted your opinion before I did anything. I am going to go do that now... I'll try to make this up to you man. If you wanna send another pack I'll make sure to have seedling mix waiting for them... not trying to be greedy, I don't NEED more seeds I just feel bad that this is my test grow... Test grows should be better then this... I am sorry bro.

soursmoker

East Coast, All Day!
Veteran
transplanted them into lighter soil mix... the 2 ok looking ones had roots reaching to the bottom of the cups surprisingly so they should be ok because I did not disturb the roots at all it seemed...

the other 2 had no root system at all... the roots died as soon as they started... there was no saving them. once again I am sorry for my mistakes OJD. Hopefully I can make you proud with just these two...

soursmoker

East Coast, All Day!
Veteran
The two repotted seedlings are looking happier... you can see them stretching their feet in the new lighter medium... Once they need more room they will be Uppotted again and then cloned when ready... pics coming this weekend...

jm420

Veteran
dont get to down on yourself bro,every grows a test IMO no matter how experianced

soursmoker

East Coast, All Day!
Veteran
Here is how they are looking today... Prob will be transplanted in the next week... or so... thinking about topping early so hopefully I can clone a little earlier too... I was hoping to have the clones flowered out by end of summer...

picture.php

View image in gallery

soursmoker

East Coast, All Day!
Veteran
SS, nice comeback. gl with your ladies, OG

Thanks guys! Here is an update for ya'll! They were topped 2 days ago... they are recovering now... they will need to be transplanted very soon as you can see in one of the following pictures...

And some ROOTS!

Like I said they need to be transplanted... And don't worry that pic was in the middle of watering... They are fully moistened now... They will get transplanted either tomorrow morning or the day after depending on how much they drink...

jochen_45

Veteran
Nice to see your plants recover from the hot soil, they look much better now.
I wish you a good run without big problems, that was enough for one time...:joint:

soursmoker

East Coast, All Day!
Veteran
Yes that was my mistake... let's hope nothing else happens like you said...

Thanks for the good vibes!

jochen_45

Veteran
Dont think in making mistakes, save the experience you made and keep on growing, thats what counts, I think.
We all learn the most in times of problems and I'm sure, that will never happen to you again. You still have the
two plants and that is something real, so dont waste your time thinking about mistakes...

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hi soursmoker

looking much beter, nice one

very happy they perk up

peace

soursmoker

East Coast, All Day!
Veteran
they are recovering well from their topping! I think I can take clones in a week or so probably...

I have to admit I have also been slacking on watering... I have to pay more attention to the veg area... I gave them a nice watering the day the pictures were taken and they seemed to have exploded with roots even more! They are going to be transplanted VERY soon and I know they will take off after that! Cannot wait to get the clones into flower!

They will be going into a brand new setup if everything goes right...

400w HPS
6" Vortex exhaust
6" Phresh Filter & Muffler

And best of all.... VERTICAL! perfect for these stretchy ass bitches!

Thanks Jochen_45 for the kind words!

soursmoker

East Coast, All Day!
Veteran
Hey guy here is an update... they were topped and transplanted... they seem like they enjoyed it...

clones will be taken very soon... waiting for them to stack a few nodes so I can stick em in deep and hopefully they will root faster...

These girls are looking very nice... best they have looked yet I think... and right now they are just vegging under some CFLs

soursmoker

East Coast, All Day!
Veteran
looking good ss

thanks a lot bro... I would say they have recovered nicely from my little torture session...

Hoping to find some nice SOUR in atleast one of these girls...

These might be a nice candidate for females to be pollinated by my CJxSB male as well...

OJD would that be cool to do some personal pollen chucking onto these girls? I know they are testers so...

Latest posts

Latest posts