What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

ecsd...

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
picture.php

shishkaboy

>>>>Beanie Man<<<<
Hey bro, what's that Shishka Diesel strain? It kinda looks like Maha Kala's Sour Diesel pics.

That is pretty much what I was saying.

This was a seed find from a breeder that had multiple versions and/or multiple lineages.

The confusion over its lineage has led me to read through and participate in multiple chemdog, original diesel and sour diesel threads.

I have 3 lineages to choose from.

1)Original Diesel x G13 Haze bx'ed to OD
2)Original Diesel x Dnl
3)Ecsd s1's

I can eliminate #1 because they were the regular version, these were fems.

By looking at the plants traits I would have to agree with you and say that it looks a lot like the pics in question, that imo looks way more OD than ECSD.

Whatever the lineage may be she is a coffee diesel that smells just as strong as the loudest "sour" but with a long lasting, numbing, ogish effect.

Her weakness is she is rather temperamental and will go into a 1 and 3 finger leaf mode that doesnt yield nearly as much.

There is just something about the smell of coffee that I really enjoy.

Scrappy-doo

Tbh it looks like a rez plant. It's the larger size and asymmetrical round shape of the leaves coming out the buds always reminds me of the ibl's I grew out, and I sorta use that as an identifier of his line.

No doubt I'm sure its a great plant. My alpha diesel keeper from 10 or so yrs ago was just as dank as the ecsd cut in every way, and I still think about her sometimes.

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
larger sized calyxes are caused by gardener :D hehe

i can offer her in more thin form grown under differetn conditions

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

oti$

Just got my ecsd cuts rooted. Stoked:D I think that I was told to run her for 11-12 weeks. It's going to be a longer cycle than I'm used to, but now that I've got her I want her to be all she can be...

Scrappy-doo

I'm talkin about sugar leaves not calyx. Rez sd has larger sorta mutated looking single blade sugar leaves on a lot of plants.

Uchi Mata

Can anyone comment on the legitimacy of the ECSD from these sources? Trying to avoid growing out a bunch of fakes to find the real deal.

Doctor’s Orders Sacramento
Queen Bee
Greenlight Standard
Midnight Farms
Dark Heart Nursery
Kingston Clones
Clone Beach
Robot Clones
Socaldam
Booms Pharm

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
i love the ecsd, ever since she dropped in to my garden she has stayed there. how cool to see this thread still running from 2009 started by Chaco growing the ecsd. some plants are just worth their weight in gold and the ecsd imo is one of them. i bet the cross with ogk kicks serious ass. but i have to say, i love the ecsd as every day weed more then anything till now. although the riri cut is a very close second, the ecsd tupperware is always first empty, or it would be if i didnt fill most of my space with it hehe.

as anyone noticed the mums some times make pistils even in 18/6 if they get too badly root bound? clones come out fine, but always worries me when i see pistils in 18/6

HOVA

Veteran
Man im blessed to have received the chaco cut from a great dude on here
She is being flipped in 2 weeks under a 880watt led 3 gal of coco
She will be next 4 phenos of ecsd from dr green thumb
Should be an very interesting to see the turn out
Im also gonna flip with 11/13 light schedule for the first time
I hear that sours and hazes prefer these so im gonna give it spin

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
awesome light dep buds,

really looks like the riri cut to me

it is really not as i grew riri side by side to this... im sorry but you are completely wrong :D tis dhk cut im sure and member of dhk Erawk recieved it before 2004, so no rezdogs work at all.

riri is only sour, no much diesel in it compared to my ecsd..

:tiphat:

Got 9 ECSD under tha 600 watt hortiluxblue right now letting them veg a lil more ta get flipped in about 1-2wks..gonna b hitting these girls with 1200watts of hortilux hps in a 5X5 with 2xxxl reflectors hoping for big things from these ladies..here's a few pics for you guys..

Attachments

• IMAG0294.jpg
    IMAG0294.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 17
  • IMAG0293.jpg
    IMAG0293.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 13
  • IMAG0292.jpg
    IMAG0292.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 13

Latest posts

Latest posts