What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

ecsd...

H

heavy dank nugg

thanks bro good tips Im in the north east so the cold I have. Ill try boosting the level of humboldt big up powder.Never got to see husker du live saw grant hart with nova mob and bob mould with sugar as well as solo.Would have liked to have seen husker .

G

guest121295

Yeah now, you guys are upping the ante here and of course that was the point of this whole thread. I know I've learned so much since November so thanks for everybody coming by and sharing their two cents. Hopefully by next Christmas I'll be an ECSD pro!! Today is day 71 for this run and everything is cranking. The big Larrys are coming down today and when they are gone I'll be able to reach the diesel..Going to be a happy St Patricks day around here. HEAVY I wouldn't worry much about the nanners, I have yet to see one that popped a fertile grain of pollen. The buds look great...there's so many ways of the ECSD..and so little time..I reckon I've another 35yrs of growing left even if I have to have a Hoveround chair!!:thank you:

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Zen....unreal....You OWN her bro, well done. Great advice...

Chaco, HDN, keep it up!!!

Z

ZenArcade

Thanks MeltingPot!! I can't lie though....i got a bunch of info from your 10gal dwc diesel thread, between reading that thread and this thread from Chaco i got an unfair headstart! hahaha!!
Like Chaco said,She really is a fun plant to work with, i hope to be being running her for years to come!!!

Biatchzxz

Where am I?
Veteran
Good God. This thread is great.. How can i not be a part of every diesel thread.But this one just stands out.. Great work. I cant stop staring. its unreal iI love every update !!!!

Z

ZenArcade

Ready to hang!!!!!!!!! One down, a few more to go!!!!!!! Cold temps really darkened her up!!
Smells like a pubescent fat kid after middle school gym on an 80 degree June day....with a hint of sour citrus! haha!
picture.php

Biatchzxz

Where am I?
Veteran
Ready to hang!!!!!!!!! One down, a few more to go!!!!!!! Cold temps really darkened her up!!
Smells like a pubescent fat kid after middle school gym on an 80 degree June day....with a hint of sour citrus! haha!
picture.php

Yeh funny I know exacly what smell your talking about. That sour puss sweat. Smelling like sea weed with onion soup and shit coming out ur pours smelling like a rotten egg with a side order of sulfur juice. Buds looking really nice. With a cure that diesel smell comes out

Z

ZenArcade

^^^^^Great smell description!! I love all the weed smell descriptions you hear on here. It usually something terrible combined with something great!

Hindu Killer

Veteran
Wow...that is nice look at those nugs! Ive only sampled ECSD...and its one of my favs for taste. May soon have her....fingers crossed.

G

guest121295

Well I dropped my camera and I'm real slow to pick new electronic junk, maybe my wife can fix it. It dropped from a chair onto a comforter and now the lens won't pop out...anyway. I had some pics of my "big mess".The whole garden is just caving in on itself and its just buds all over.It'll take me 5 days to trim alone.Today is day 74 or something and I can say one thing for sure, that this cut lives up to all the hype and then some...I've grown some trees, inside and out and this thing is just all that..a tree(actually 2). I have no choice but to let the buds just lay on themselves until the 17th or so, that'll be day 80. I'll hopefully be able to pull those pics from the card in the camera, but until then you'll have to use your imagination....Thanks, ya'll!!!

G

guest121295

OK now I took the card out of the broken camera. luckily I broke it after I took some pics. The pics are a bit ugly but like I said everything fell over because a nail that attached it all to the wall popped out...here we go and remember ther are only 2 cuttings in these pictures one giant bush,,,,,,
picture.php
picture.php

G

guest121295

Definately one of the bigger bushes I've grown....It's about5 x 5 feet and4 feet tall from the top of the bucket....
picture.php

H

heavy dank nugg

on my next run Ill be putting 2 cuttings in a 15 gl campers cooler dwc.Ill be doing the same with larry ,and Im going to dedicate 1/2 of the tent for 2 coolers.I am only running 600's. do you guys think 1 6 is enough to make 2 huge bushes?Melty man thanx for suggesting the cooler idea.I like it.

G

guest121295

I'd use another if it were ecsd but Larry might be possible. these bushes reallt throw out a lot of bud. The larry bush may have broken some old personal record....It'll sure be fun no matter what you do, maybe a 1000W in a cooltube then the ecsd could grow over and around it...I'm chock full of crazy ideas lately...

H

heavy dank nugg

well chaco I dont know what these cool tubes are I spend very little time researching all these gadget's they have,by the name it suggests a cooler overall temp that has me interested, what are the other advantages.Damn man I feel like a chump everytime I see your diesel and now comes ZenArcade giving me fits with his ultra purple diesel.One day, one day.

G

guest121295

Well the cooltubes throw light everywhere and are so cool that the plants can grow right up around them. You can daisy chain them with your scrubber on the one end and your exhaust out of the room. You can also raise them very high, right to the ceiling and with the diesel its every inch that counts. I picked up the idea from Mr Postmans pics back in this thread.They truly let your lamps throw out shit loads of light. you might use regular reflectors to start to focus the light but when the diesel starts going mental you put the tubes in and laugh at it as they blow up into monsterous mega diesels! I had to buy mine because the ecsd overgrew my reflectors, but I can gaurantee that they boosted my yield big time over the last 4 weeks and i still have about 6 days of plumping up to go. You can touch a cooltube witha 600W lamp burning and your hand may feel a wee bit warm, that's it no burn. I'm not the biggest expert on these things but I have seen then grow out some real shit! Best of luck and pm me for a chat about it...

H

heavy dank nugg

if you used two 600's that would ensure a plentiful harvest with 2 clones in a 15 gallon tub fo sho

thing is I gotta dedicate 1 of th 600's to grow about 10 small soil plants in case I fall on my face with this leap.

Latest posts

Latest posts