What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

ecsd...

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
Ready to hang!!!!!!!!! One down, a few more to go!!!!!!! Cold temps really darkened her up!!
Smells like a pubescent fat kid after middle school gym on an 80 degree June day....with a hint of sour citrus! haha!
picture.php

damn theres some 500 an ounce shiet right there hahaha. even here in the bay area purple tinted sour Ds would sell for top dolla

H

heavy dank nugg

once you see how good it tastes right off the vine good luck getting through the cure.

Z

ZenArcade

i have very little left in a jar that was harvested mid january.....it only gets smoother............love this stuff!!!!!!!!!!!!

Z

ZenArcade

^^^^^Great thread Chaco! It started with a bunch of folks sharing pointers and tips and now we're starting to see the results!!!!

whadeezlrg

Just Say Grow
Veteran
heres some ecsd @ 45 days
picture.php

picture.php

the sour d takes up about 3/4 of the right side, theres some more about 2.5 weeks in directly in front of it

whadeezlrg

Just Say Grow
Veteran
I hope it turns out half as nice as what you just pulled down, it's my first run with the ecsd so I'm not too sure what to expect.

Z

ZenArcade

^^^^Thanks!! So far so good. If you run into any questions reference this thread, lots of great info here!!! All the guys posting in here know there stuff!!!!!! Keep up the good work, your grow looks awesome!!!!

G

guest121295

I pulled the ECSD garden apart after I removed the Larry reservoir and pots. Pulled up as many branches as I could and made the best of it which isn't so bad.What I really wanted was that perfect ECSD bud, a nice long, chunky horrible smelling bulbous example of how weed can be in 2010.Truly I think there are buds in there that will meet that goal, the more I dig the more crazy thick buds from branches I remember when I tied them as being hardly worth keeping, now they have 4 grams of bud....I look as hard as I can and I only pulled a couple of smaller branches with yellowy tips. Today is day 75 and they've been flushing for 7. They respond quickly to 80ppm water..Also in that whole mess and from taking random buds there are absolutely no mites or any other bugs in the garden. As you can tell I'm really wound up and enjoying this harvest...If you ever come across this plant and have a certain curiosity about do not hesitate to take it and see what you find.Sorry for the extended mix but its DIESEL time!!!

VAtransplant

Does this resemble ECSD to any of you all? It was given to me as a cut and always referred to as sour diesel, but that guy was probably the type to not care about keeping name intact if it was ecsd in the beginning.

Stretches a lot, especially in an underlit veg scenario.. hoping they pack on the weight..and can support it given the stretch they did.

day 45

Attachments

• sourdd45lightsout.jpg
    sourdd45lightsout.jpg
    111.3 KB · Views: 49
H

heavy dank nugg

Does this resemble ECSD to any of you all? It was given to me as a cut and always referred to as sour diesel, but that guy was probably the type to not care about keeping name intact if it was ecsd in the beginning.

Stretches a lot, especially in an underlit veg scenario.. hoping they pack on the weight..and can support it given the stretch they did.

day 45

sure looks like it to me.many people leave off the east coast. You happen to be in a den of east coasters here though

Biatchzxz

Where am I?
Veteran
Sup HDN heheh all about the Sours in here for sure baby. Chaco I love any diesel thread and this one is a great one for sure. I'm loving the sour deez more
than anything just can't get my hands on any beans or clones for a while. Sux cuz I'm in
the NE and I would assume I would

H

heavy dank nugg

all good things in time my friend.Ive noticed that if your a good grower and a good guy.The ecsd cut will find its way to your garden. Just takes patients.

Latest posts

Latest posts