What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

ecsd...

H

heavy dank nugg

Chaco, looks crazy big in there,I guess your worries that you mentioned on page 1 were for not,cause your nailing it bro.Hey it's your thread man would it be ok if I posted up some pics ? my 2nd try in soil is coming along rather nicely. as well as my 1 st run with 5 gallon dwc.

H

heavy dank nugg

been smoking ecsd with a lemon larry chaser :smokeit:almost forgot what i was doing.oh yea pic's:biggrin:

soil

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

dwc

picture.php

ph stays steady at 5.9. ppm just went up to about 1100 I figure to max her out at about 1600 in a few weeks then flush.

Here is another soil shot.

day 35 or so,35 more to go
picture.php

enjoy your weed.:dance013:

moonie

I'm growing an ECSD and find it loves a heavy feeding now and then, about every 3rd feeding I beef up the dose a bit, I also add 3 tablespoons of grandmas molasses per 1.5 gallons of water. They really respond well to the molasses, the extra carb intake swells those buds up real nice. I've added Gravity with this last run on the last 2 waterings and also noticed fattining of the buds.
If you have thripe or aphids or whatever, I'm real oldschool, I go the hydro shop and have em order me a hundred or so predator mites, the do nothing to your plant except eat everything thats eating your plant. When your grow is done just clean you grow room with bleach to kill the remaining predator mites before your next grow, or just keep em around, just dont let them get outta control or your doggies may get em.

G

guest121295

Well I found some mites in the above garden but all is not lost....the other has none. Never have I seen a plant so attractive to that horrible creature....
picture.php

TNJed

Wow, you sure can see the Sour diesel in my Death Star (Sour Diesel x Sensi Star) mom. The structure, color, leaf shape, size, structure, etc. are VERY similar. I know that I wasn't getting the best results out the Death Star until I started giving her some quality veg. time. Ample veg. time, and making sure that she doesn't get stressed during the veg./transition seems to make all the difference in the world with the Death Star cut. I hope this helps in some small way!

swampdank

Pull my finger
Veteran
Fuck yeah dude! I am working on getting the ecsd in to mom form. She is vegging fast and in no time will be filling my garden with dank. Cant wait. She is soo fun to play with.

CovertCrops

Hey Chaco lookin good. I'd say she is asking for a bit more MG. I reduced the amount I was supplementing with epsom salt and she started to show symptoms. Looks like you have her pretty close to dialed tho. Keep up the good work

H

heavy dank nugg

coming along I think

picture.php

picture.php

a couple of the tops, Im really not good at these kind of pics but im trying

picture.php

picture.php

G

guest121295

^^That's a big one dude, it's got to be smelling pretty strong in there now. My scrubbers are not doing the job but with the big dog tied to a tree out side..nobody's coming around..Here's a wall of diesel and an occaisional SSH.
picture.php

H

heavy dank nugg

I dont even use a scrubber but where Im at it's not a issue.Im pretty much immune to the smell but Ive noticed one of her deep breaths here and there.

Biatchzxz

Where am I?
Veteran
CHACO. Really something else man. I'm loving the Wattage you got for these
ladies. They are soo gorgeous. How bout We get an E-Spliff. Together all us after
this is ready :)