What's new

ecsd...

toasted1

thats what makes me real happy i grow my own shit :D i dont have a prob with the high from 77-84 i wake and bake everyday and smoke steady thru the day :smoke out: the high is still soarn and great feelin at 84 to me
if u choppin at 55 days u also shot urself in the foot on yeild

gotta love when u go out with some d wrapped up 4 bags thick in ur pocket and ppl still smell it with n 10' of u :D

Baphomet- thats some hefty chunks of sissor :good:

stay safe
:smokey:

TacomaComa

ICMag Donor
Veteran
ecsd budder from this cola. also mixed some with some bubble hash for some jelly hash :hotbounce

Attachments

• DSCN6659.jpg
    DSCN6659.jpg
    98.6 KB · Views: 21
  • DSCN6744.jpg
    DSCN6744.jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 22
  • DSCN6745.jpg
    DSCN6745.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 18
  • DSCN6732.jpg
    DSCN6732.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 18
  • DSCN6743.jpg
    DSCN6743.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 23
C

chefro420

Nice!!! Need to save some of that!!!:wave:

Really can't wait till my ECSD hedge is finished!!!!

TacomaComa

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Vado ill say it again we should have a session in the future :)

i got nice chunk of jelly just waiting for you to come get chefro :)

i just sampled some jelly with the herb iron and its really nice

stay safe everyone

Rocky Mtn Squid

EL CID SQUID
Veteran
TacomaComa.....your budder looks divine dankness, heaven sent bros.....:yoinks:

Here are two pics, all originating from a Sour girl I once knew.

Sour Slut (from seed) Iso Honey Oil

picture.php

Sour Slut Bubble

picture.php

RMS

:smoweed:

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Awesome shots guys...

Chefro, looks like she found her way:) Nice nugs!

Rocky...crazy stoner gear you have there! Camping trip material...

SOOO...this ECSD is just plain STUPID!!! "The plant is growing me" has never rung truer, as I've never had this little control over a plant...She is on her 68th night and her 78th cannot come fast enough!!! She was hung to the ceiling and staked in this way and that just to keep her vertical...now she's just weeping like a Willow...funny stuff...

Considerably tighter nugs this go round with organic soil...definitely the biggest girl I've ever had indoors that wasn't in a DWC tub...I'm hoping she gives me a Zip per gallon of soil...
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

:)

Ligyron

Great looking plants all . . ..

Whether it's the ECSD V3 (or SF ver.), Rez's IBL and ChemD, SD, SS, whatever -- whether clone or grown from seed . . . all these patients seem to present with amazingly similar looking, sativa-like phenotype -- neverminding the taste and high.

No matter how close or not they may be related to each other in genetic terms, the grow method, nutrient regime, lighting used, and many other environmental variables probably contribute as much (maybe more) to the resulting product overall than just mere genetics. The Squid and others have touched on this earlier (good post El Squid). When when you throw in people's stage of maturity preference, nevermind the harverst and curing tech -- is it any wonder this doesn't translate into an exact number of days one gro or grower vs. another?

I can see -65 here and 80+ there . . . and once you get yer grow dialed into a stable environment, then sure, you can go by some exact number of days pretty much. To establish this, most folks look at trics and sampling ... at least for a grow or six, no?

IDK about everyone else, but I didn't get a very detailed owner's manual with my extremely picky bitch , and so I had to learn the hard way.

Takem many, many grows. . .

Now, if you place this same, exact cut elsewhere, expose it to different conditions and I'll bet you that your perfect "days 'til harvest" number will change ... and perhaps dramaticly so. Maybe even the pheno expression as well. Did with me.

I heard about it from others and saw it elsewhere with my own eyes too. All good . . .

So, Peace, Love, each to his (or her) own -- whatever number of Blessed days one chooses to allow before sacrificing this Maiden Most Magic (better be a f'ing maiden) and may the Great Ghanga God above smile on your Garden of Eternal Happiness ... now and forever, ah-men.

That being said: anyone who cuts either before or after 75 days exactly is a #@%! and if you disagree? Why, I'll kick your ten year old %&$, you #@$'er !!!

Madrus Rose

post 69
Veteran
love that floppy girl MP , thats "our baby" right ?

organic soil & that was a 5gal tub ?

= tighter nugs

another great shot Tacoma & u killed in chefro .

Rez got a surpise for chaco !!

:biglaugh:

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
That is the one Madrus, THE one:)...she's really gone nuts on me this round...that is a 10 gallon tote of organic soil, yupp! :wave:

Nice nug there BeeK~! Swelling wonderfully...

Latest posts

Latest posts