What's new

ecsd...

TicalionStalion

its funny, I feel like iv been spoiled by the ECSD...I got this cut years ago, and she was a part of my second grow ever...Iv basically had her since I started. since then I have never had anything quite as smelly/tastey or unique. close tho.

can anyone name a strain that they have grown along with the ECSD that tops it in the look/smell/taste depot?

the high on her is great...soaring mind racing high for about 30-45 min, then mad food, then sleep....the deez roller coaster I like to call it! ;) I have had more potent strains....but over all package, ECSD is a hard act to follow. even to this day it seems. Iv never grown a good chem tho. wonder how she compares?

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
TS...Same here, spoiled with Sour at a young age. Got handed Sour Diesel and Diesel as my first cuts ever...Had no clue what the fuck I had...Then I saw "a Bud grows in BrooklyN" article in HT, and was like ? Fuck! This is some real deal shit!
I have to say that Rez's SourDieselIBL is some impressive shit...I ran her for a good while and she yielded unreal...The flavor was almost spot on for ECSD, just musky goodness...Chemdog knocks your dick in the dirt, much stronger than Sour on her best day IMO...Way more pleasurable to puff Sour all day though:)
Here is my last run with the IBL in a DWC tub...08'
picture.php

softyellowlight

its funny, I feel like iv been spoiled by the ECSD...I got this cut years ago, and she was a part of my second grow ever...Iv basically had her since I started. since then I have never had anything quite as smelly/tastey or unique. close tho.

can anyone name a strain that they have grown along with the ECSD that tops it in the look/smell/taste depot?

the high on her is great...soaring mind racing high for about 30-45 min, then mad food, then sleep....the deez roller coaster I like to call it! ;) I have had more potent strains....but over all package, ECSD is a hard act to follow. even to this day it seems. Iv never grown a good chem tho. wonder how she compares?
I love love love Sour Diesel but my next grow is Vanilluna so I'm hoping for some VERY unique tastes showing up :D

whodair

Veteran
i'll be able to contribute more here in about 50 days...ive got ecsd about 30 days in flower right now...also got a pack of rez sour ibl to pop...

rez chemdd does put out really well !! grown vertically you can get this lanky plant to really fatten up in the middle !!

picture.php

Rocky Mtn Squid

EL CID SQUID
Veteran
TS...Same here, spoiled with Sour at a young age. Got handed Sour Diesel and Diesel as my first cuts ever...Had no clue what the fuck I had...Then I saw "a Bud grows in BrooklyN" article in HT, and was like ? Fuck! This is some real deal shit!
I have to say that Rez's SourDieselIBL is some impressive shit...I ran her for a good while and she yielded unreal...The flavor was almost spot on for ECSD, just musky goodness...Chemdog knocks your dick in the dirt, much stronger than Sour on her best day IMO...Way more pleasurable to puff Sour all day though:)
Here is my last run with the IBL in a DWC tub...08'
picture.php

I've got the 4SD, and find myself both impressed and humbled by her devestating potency and taste. The perfect storm.

picture.php

RMS

:smoweed:

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
RMS...I've been watching 4SD in a close buddies garden, impressive!
A perfect mix of two of my favorite plants...

Yours look amazing man, nice colors coming in!

Dr.Dank

Cannabis 101
Veteran
Man I need some Real Sour Diesel or ECSD in my garden..
Im in Southern Cali and all genetics seem to be with mildew or some fucked up crap around here... where can i get clean cuts of ecsd or Chem dawg?
I had a member direct me to a place in LA but havent been there yet
Awesome sour pics everyone! makes my mouth water thats some real tasty smoke i miss it.

Rocky Mtn Squid

EL CID SQUID
Veteran
RMS...I've been watching 4SD in a close buddies garden, impressive!
A perfect mix of two of my favorite plants...

Yours look amazing man, nice colors coming in!

Thanks Dude. You're absolutely right about the colors. Here's the scene of the crime tonight. I've been trying to freeze the bitch with cold overnight temps, and she's finally responding...:freezing:...with some hints of purple.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php
[/IMG]

RMS

:smoweed:

Why does everyone like running their ecsd to like 85-90 days? Thats stupid and just makes it lazy weed, the sour flavor just diminishes. Cut that shit at 66 days for the real diesel high and taste! What the fuck are yall waitin for?

under 70 days sour is for pussies and faggots...you must have some autoflowering shit !!

what'd you call me? fuck that, that sleepy shit is for pussies, the real speedy high is the shit! I ain't got no bullshit ass autoflowers, I run 12-14 week hazes all the time that have a REAL high....sour d is just about a nice flavor and bud, a good headrush high comes from it when taken at 70 days. I've ran her longer and she sucked ass, all the sour flavor went away...or maybe you are growing some faggot ass rezdog sour d ibl pheno that doesn't finish the same as the ecsd...u sure you got the real deal cut?

whodair

Veteran
wow Chaco !! and then theres the stretch followed later by the swell...good lord thats gonna be a stinky bunch of marijuanas !!

I'm going to have to agree with you guys, the ecsd has the stickiest resin of any plant I've encountered.When you put your fingers on a live flower cluster they stick together like nothing else, it's not greasy, just plain sticky...So I have this big ecsd , she's been vegging in 3gal of coco for about 60-70 days.She's been hosed down with Eagle 20 twice and floramite once, she's pretty healthy so I want to flower her alone in a 4x7 room with 10 gal coco container.I think I can grow some massive flowers while keeping things simple below with only 1 container to take care of via a small drain to waste rez..here she is, every leaf in the pics belong to this plant, in one you can see the container below.I'm going on a giant plant bender, I hope I can pull this off....
picture.php
picture.php

The Baphomet

Veteran
what'd you call me? fuck that, that sleepy shit is for pussies, the real speedy high is the shit! I ain't got no bullshit ass autoflowers, I run 12-14 week hazes all the time that have a REAL high....sour d is just about a nice flavor and bud, a good headrush high comes from it when taken at 70 days. I've ran her longer and she sucked ass, all the sour flavor went away...or maybe you are growing some faggot ass rezdog sour d ibl pheno that doesn't finish the same as the ecsd...u sure you got the real deal cut?

I have had the real sour d cut for a very long time and it definitely sucks if taken that early , sorry you feel different maybe yours is a fake ? I know mine is 100 % legit and I know allot of heads that have been running the SOUR since day one and they all take them over 75 days .

I have had the real sour d cut for a very long time and it definitely sucks if taken that early , sorry you feel different maybe yours is a fake ? I know mine is 100 % legit and I know allot of heads that have been running the SOUR since day one and they all take them over 75 days .

70 days is ideal...up to maybe 73-75 days, but I've taken her to 77 and 84 days, and the high suffers, trust me! although it depends on what kind of high you personally like...and my cut is the real deal from a very "well-known" online grower that holds tons of elites....
IMG_7112.jpg

so haters need to get off a player's dick already....

The Baphomet

Veteran
Like I said I have allot of experience with her and I know what a good high is thanks .First you said 65 now 70 is better ? Oh and by the way I have smoked sour taken at 70 and 12 weeks kills it hands down in high and flavor . :tiphat:

Like I said I have allot of experience with her and I know what a good high is thanks .First you said 65 now 70 is better ? Oh and by the way I have smoked sour taken at 70 and 12 weeks kills it hands down in high and flavor . :tiphat:

ive done the same test and 70 is still better but we can agree to disagree

i take her at 65 cuz my shit is wayyy dialed in and i pump my co2 just right

my room at 65 days looks like most people's rooms at 75 days

learn a few things and get your room right, and maybe your 12 week sour d will look like mine at 9 weeks

G

guest121295

Ha!! Just have to say DREAM ON BRO!!! No CO2 levels on earth are going to make your room outdo The Baphomet @ 78, just no way....now let's agree to disagree!!!:):)65 days , shit that doesn't even make hash....just having some fun here, don't take me too seriously because I never do....