What's new

ecsd...

H

Hazyfontazy

a few of the last pics dont seem east coast ,,the hairs are too orange..i may be wrong :tiphat:

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Almost there.
picture.php

picture.php

:)

PuReKnOwLeDgE

Licensed Grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Awesome thread Chaco, I have read bits and pieces many times but I actually just finished reading the whole thing. Nothing like a Friday night spent reading about Sour D smoking Sour Bubble!

Yesturday I broke ground on a new roow being built and fully intended for ECSD. I didn't have the heart to stretch my perpetual soil operation out that far so I decided to just flip flop the flower room. I am building a small 5w x 8L x 6.5H? room, 2k with cooltubes because I have 4 in storage. I was going to by new hoods for the room but with my over veg syndrome and this clone I think it is best to break it in with the tubes.

I plan to train the shit ouf of this plant, I have read over and over again about flowering at 12-14" but the devil on my shoulder tells me to go for fatter stumps and rootballs before flipping. I am going to be running 10 girls in 5 gal organic mix under the 2k, using blazeoneups bad ass mix. I am thinking about going for the old fashioned scrog, I will update when things get rolling . Thanks again for the awesome thread, learned alot!

The whole point to the grow room is to get some sour D ready for the beach! I will continue to use the room as a longer flowering strain room. Awesome I had the slots and room to not interupt my faster cycles.

G

guest121295

Well I'm just going to throw a comment in here quickly^^^.That's some mean looking deez!!!

Deft

Get two birds stoned at once
Veteran
Man I can't wait to grow something like this. Will have to make a mini scrubber first I bet.

mrheadie

^^^ better make a big scubber!!!!

day 64 for this run for me and things are looking great, best run yet with her. been flushing since saturday and plan on taking them at 77 days. noticed the first amber tich last night, so shes right on schedule.

just a "little" sour

just a "little" sour

flowered this right when she took roots no veg at all

maybe pull about a zip...She's just a "little" sour but she kicks "big" ass you da man chaco;) you can see the twisted mutant leaf's on the blueberry in the back round...shes making the f2's

picture.php

picture.php