What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

ecsd...

Wendull C.

Veteran
Rez and his ibl shit is the reason most people can't find real ecsd.

I would say 10% of the shit I see called sour d is really sour d. It's a shame too, some of the finest smoke there is imo.

positivity

Veteran
The smells and taste I got outta the sd ibl were pretty good. Unique and good enough I kept it around all these years. Almost everything I grow has a good quality really though. weeds good like that
Not a fan of the drama behind it, too bad things things have to get ugly all the time.

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
I had a sour d cut I scored in pueblo that I lost when I moved in 2008. In Michigan I have yet to smoke what I would consider real ecsd. I have grown a few rez seeds and found similar plants with no power. Weak flavor and smell. No crosses I have grown are sour d. I do have some headbanger clones (7 different) and 1 of them has the smell. Not exactly but I think the person I grabbed thrm from should have gone another week or so. And it is the most potent of them. Very up almost discombobulated type high. But I doubt it will be just like it. Just hoping its closer.

I was also given some males. 2 of which are very og learning. In a few weeks they will be knocking up several of my girls. Not trying to create a sour d.

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
I got somthing to put on the table, it aint ECSD but its defantly Sour and not much else.

I just done a SD BX2 on my selected cut from Rez Sd IBL first drop. Its the cut i used as mom in headbanger.

The cut is a pain in the arse to grow to full potential, needs that low N high K flower feed past halve flower.

I always say she double sour less diesel. Strong long lasting high. Flavour that keeps no matter if 6 months old

To grow i would prefer ECSD cut ore the Original Diesel cut, ore the AJ . As for smoke i pick my own cut over them all any day.

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
I got somthing to put on the table, it aint ECSD but its defantly Sour and not much else.

I just done a SD BX2 on my selected cut from Rez Sd IBL first drop. Its the cut i used as mom in headbanger.

The cut is a pain in the arse to grow to full potential, needs that low N high K flower feed past halve flower.

I always say she double sour less diesel. Strong long lasting high. Flavour that keeps no matter if 6 months old

To grow i would prefer ECSD cut ore the Original Diesel cut, ore the AJ . As for smoke i pick my own cut over them all any day.

I would like to grow all 4 side by side. But I suppose we all would. Also let me know when and where to send my money for those bx2s. Please.

Tahoe22

As for smoke i pick my own cut over them all any day.

For the taste, potency or both? If it has similar potency to the real deal id get a few packs.... if there are phenos closely resembling the taste and potency? Then.... it would end up being many more than just a few :biglaugh::smoker:

A

AVOH

I have question
I have the death star clone only
And also popped some
ecsd (chaco cut) x sour d ibl which i found an awesome stocky tong leaf male if i cross them
Would that make it a ecsd back cross?

Tahoe22

I have question
I have the death star clone only
And also popped some
ecsd (chaco cut) x sour d ibl which i found an awesome stocky tong leaf male if i cross them
Would that make it a ecsd back cross?

If one of the sour d ibl's parents is the chaco cut then yes

A

AVOH

Death star is ecsd x sensi star
So it looks like this
Ecsd x sensi star x ecsd x sour diesel ibl

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
Avoh no it wouldnt. A backcross is when you cross a hybrid to one of the used parents.

When you cross any of the 2 to ECSD it would be a ECSD BX1.

Ecsd x deathstar
Ecsd x (ecsd x sd ibl)

A

AVOH

Avoh no it wouldnt. A backcross is when you cross a hybrid to one of the used parents.

When you cross any of the 2 to ECSD it would be a ECSD BX1.

Ecsd x deathstar
Ecsd x (ecsd x sd ibl)

Ohhhh ok thanks for clearing that up karma
So just have to get the ecsd back and then hit her with the male
Good stuff
Gotta love icmag

silverhazefiend

"Aint no love in the heart of the city"
Veteran
Whenever i find sour on the west its usually labeled headband.. i use to get alot of aj sour from 2011 -2013 in norcal but it was always headband aj sour is goes by headband on the west so the confusion starts there if u look for ecsd on the west u wont find what we call sour on the east

A

AVOH

I remember picking up sour in San Diego a few years backwhen they handed it to me i looked down and said whats this?
They said east coast sour diesel and then asked have u ever been to the east coast lmaooooo

sturgeongeneral

Veteran
My little sour d corner. All chacos. In coco . 4 cups and 2 in 1 gallons. Any tips to get it to yield? I've got a couple I'm gonna put in flower next week.
picture.php
picture.php

Wendull C.

Veteran
Whenever i find sour on the west its usually labeled headband.. i use to get alot of aj sour from 2011 -2013 in norcal but it was always headband aj sour is goes by headband on the west so the confusion starts there if u look for ecsd on the west u wont find what we call sour on the east

By headband you mean under dawg/ diesel? Whenever we say headband around here it means 707 headband.

Just trying to get all this straight.:tiphat:

GeorgeWBush

Veteran
My little sour d corner. All chacos. In coco . 4 cups and 2 in 1 gallons. Any tips to get it to yield? I've got a couple I'm gonna put in flower next week. View ImageView Image

super crop......low N high P K food for flower...keep on the dry side let her go a full 11 weeks last 2 weeks I always cut off food and gradually flush she will fade really yellow and look a little narley but should deliver the goods....swollen bulbus dready buds

Queef

Got pollen avoh lets do this right now.

This ecsd i scored definitely grows different from AJ. Shes been under a kind300. I cant wait to flower her out. Ecsd
0hhuDqp.jpg
deathstar
7HUp1Sn.jpg

silverhazefiend

"Aint no love in the heart of the city"
Veteran
By headband you mean under dawg/ diesel? Whenever we say headband around here it means 707 headband.

Just trying to get all this straight.:tiphat:

Ive had a few headbands but the real 707 is just as gassy and raw as ecsd .. they look diff but most smokers wont really kno

When i say headband i mean the 707 but im sure ive had aj diesel labeled as headband b4 also 707 is lighter green to me could be wrong tho

I think the 707 is made with aj diesel ? Idk but its gas