What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

ecsd...

gh0stm0de

I clearly see sd in chunkys pheno. However, i did not typically get that funky foxtailesque calyx stack unless maybe bit much N in flo. I found sd does like more n than some weeks 1-2 of flo however.

First grew sd in dwc in 2005 man i wish i could get a solid sd clone. Real sd is so loud

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Here's one I have at 62 days.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

gh0stm0de

One thing i notice in metraceks photos.. That frost coated pale light green color.. Spot on sour.. I have not personally encountered another variety that had this specific flower coloring that wasnt a derivative of sour.

Rastak'

One thing i notice in metraceks photos.. That frost coated pale light green color.. Spot on sour.. I have not personally encountered another variety that had this specific flower coloring that wasnt a derivative of sour.

+1 !!

Nearly green silver !! I agree...

~star~crash~

I have her in veg natually outdoor ...is this plant recogniziable as SD to anyone?

I have her in veg natually outdoor ...is this plant recogniziable as SD to anyone?

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
hot and floppy. 58 days.
picture.php

picture.php

these are what I've been smoking on all year, took them last Dec and they were lightly seeded with Corey StarDawg x OGKB pollen.
2 more jars to go.:biggrin:
picture.php

ilynnboy

This thread is really long ... and very interesting.
Did anyone ever run the AJ cut and Chaco’s cut along side each other?
I am supposed to be copping both cuts from the same guy and he has not ran them either.
Any suggestions from you long time ECSD growers?
Soil or hydro?
Heavy feeder or light feeder?
Cal/mag whore?
I have bounced around this thread trying to figure out your best cultural practices for this long sought after ( like a decade long search) Variety.
And I want to treat them right after such a long and exhausting search through the Grow circles I’ve came across.
I would appreciate any and all advice.
Thanks
Much

ilynnboy

Funny , that Looks like my first post ever in 7 years of being in the member list..lol
I joined way back when I was getting my C99 seeds from Seedbay..
That was a little while ago..

Scrappy-doo

I'll be running them both side by side in a couple weeks. The AJ is a new cut though and not confirmed yet but if it's real I'll post results. Structurally they look very similar but one clear difference so far is the AJ cut has the mosaic leaf and ECSD does not.

ilynnboy

Funny , that Looks like my first post ever in 7 years of being in the member list..lol
I joined way back when I was getting my C99 seeds from Seedbay..
That was a little while ago..

I'll be running them both side by side in a couple weeks. The AJ is a new cut though and not confirmed yet but if it's real I'll post results. Structurally they look very similar but one clear difference so far is the AJ cut has the mosaic leaf and ECSD does not.

By mosaic, do you mean staggered leaf veins and serrations?
Not matching up on both sides of the center leaf margin?
Thanks.

rasputin

The Mad Monk
Veteran
Scrappy keep us posted on that side by side.

This thread is really long ... and very interesting.
Did anyone ever run the AJ cut and Chaco’s cut along side each other?
I am supposed to be copping both cuts from the same guy and he has not ran them either.
Any suggestions from you long time ECSD growers?
Soil or hydro?
Heavy feeder or light feeder?
Cal/mag whore?
I have bounced around this thread trying to figure out your best cultural practices for this long sought after ( like a decade long search) Variety.
And I want to treat them right after such a long and exhausting search through the Grow circles I’ve came across.
I would appreciate any and all advice.
Thanks
Much

I ran the AJ and ECSD a few years ago. Think I even posted about it in this thread if you go back a ways. Maybe 2013? Can't remember.

They grew exactly the same. Smoked exactly the same. Maybe my AJ cut wasn't legit. Or maybe they are just the same cut and someone is trying to capitalize on the confusion?

To answer your questions: soil, heavy feeder, mag whore but needs a lot of Ca too, and my suggestion is you do not harvest until at least day 75.

highsteppa

Veteran
I ran the AJ and ECSD a few years ago. Think I even posted about it in this thread if you go back a ways. Maybe 2013? Can't remember.

They grew exactly the same. Smoked exactly the same.

Last fall I got 3 diesel cuts from a friend --AJ's, Shroomy's Original Diesel (amish diesel) and Sour Diesel he'd kept since '06. He had the terp profiles analyzed at a lab and they all came back exactly the same. Also said they grew and smoked that same in his garden

I ran Shroomys and Aj's side by side and they were the same. Have't run the 06 yet. They came out just as I remember the ecsd/ chaco's.