What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

ecsd...

west-eu

I don't know bro, I've not yet smoked them, but it should... ;)

Same with the Karma SD, the Headbanger is already very good... :)

PS : nice pics, your bx seems to be interesting... I've done the same thing during this session : ECSD x ECDD... :D

i've found Headbanger pretty nice too but no diesel fuel like the riri

Headbanger

picture.php

Corsaire

Veteran
Dhk is different than ecsd?
I don't know, I know only the ECSD DHK cut but some growers told me that's not the real ECSD, because of lack of lemon touch... so I really don't know, it's not easy in our time to know whether a clone is the original or not... :rolleyes:

All I can say that it's this clone is around us (EU) since more than 10 years, shared by flying (a french grower) if my memory is good... :redface:

About the visual aspect, I think it's because I made shit during the grow, I forgot to up the lamp and the plants got a little hot, usually it's a little less stocky... ah, and the plant is a bit seeded also (intentionally)... ;)

@west-eu => is it your own cut mate? Indeed the Headbanger is more chemical but it's still a nice dieselish strain... :)

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
I don't know bro, I've not yet smoked them, but it should... ;)

Same with the Karma SD, the Headbanger is already very good... :)

PS : nice pics, your bx seems to be interesting... I've done the same thing during this session : ECSD x ECDD... :D

hehe ok, let us know after smoking please.

ecsd x ecdd its practically like bx2 already. it will be some exciting adventure to grow them seeds :dance013:

Dakine

Veteran
Damn hopefully ill be able to post pics in here soon.. Another package went mostly into the trash today.. Wouldve had some bomb ECSD (C) , Sour D (Riri) , and A couple other Fire Cuts that the chance of me getting are slim to none..

Still got 1 ECSD and 2 Riri in the cloner lol.. Doesnt look to good at all, but im not going to take them out until there mush, or molding up dead haha! I will not give up! I want to post DANK ASS pics like you guys are in this thread!! Ahhh! lol Gotta figure out some tricks for them to make the HOT trip here.. 2 days and they where literally turning brown on certain spots like newest growth and soft stems, from being cooked from the heat..

west-eu

Still got 1 ECSD and 2 Riri in the cloner lol.. Doesnt look to good at all, but im not going to take them out until there mush, or molding up dead haha! I will not give up! I want to post DANK ASS pics like you guys are in this thread!! Ahhh! lol Gotta figure out some tricks for them to make the HOT trip here.. 2 days and they where literally turning brown on certain spots like newest growth and soft stems, from being cooked from the heat..

don't give up m8 ... me Riri took 3+ weeks to clone :)

TheMindzeye

So I got a cut of some Detroit desiel. In early veg in 5 gal pots it was looking amazing. After Tp to 25 gal pot it's taken a turn for the shits. I'm using coco for my medium. I can't seem to pin point the problem. I've been diluting my feed. I'm in RO water, using 5 gals. All aptus products. And mills base.

3ml fasilator
20ml calimag
50ml Mills A/B
20ml Start-R
2ml Drip Clean

Like I said I've been running it diluted to 1/4 of that strength.

Ph is at 6.0 and ec is at 1.8-2.0

Attachments

• IMG_3725.jpg
    IMG_3725.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_3726.jpg
    IMG_3726.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 14
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 16

mexicani-ar

snowhigh west coast poison diesel

snowhigh west coast poison diesel

Hey everybody, I got a 5 pack of these beans , sadly only 2 sprouted and 1 didn't get past the cotyledon stage, leaving me with one sole survivor (#2) . This plant is a female, the genetics are ECSD x Heirloom Durban Poison, I think she leans more towards the Durban, any thoughts?

Attachments

• 20170510_221727.jpg
    20170510_221727.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 8

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
So I got a cut of some Detroit desiel. In early veg in 5 gal pots it was looking amazing. After Tp to 25 gal pot it's taken a turn for the shits. I'm using coco for my medium. I can't seem to pin point the problem. I've been diluting my feed. I'm in RO water, using 5 gals. All aptus products. And mills base.

3ml fasilator
20ml calimag
50ml Mills A/B
20ml Start-R
2ml Drip Clean

Like I said I've been running it diluted to 1/4 of that strength.

Ph is at 6.0 and ec is at 1.8-2.0

pure ro water might be the problem, cut it with 30% tap and see what happens.

Corsaire

Veteran
ECDD v1 cut today @ 12/12 +69 (several phenos, low branches seeded) :

2463rxl.jpg

2116k53.jpg

o9kc93.jpg

av3o7l.jpg

b623wk.jpg

It's time to smoke some finger hash now... ^^

LostTribe

Premium user
pure ro water might be the problem, cut it with 30% tap and see what happens.

With RO water you want 5ml/gallon of Calmag+ which would give you 25ml/5gallons and not 20. Up your calmag a bit.

PH should be 5.7 for hydro but not certain with coco.

EC at 2.0 also seems high to me, less is more! Cut your base nute down and leave calmag+ and additives alone see if it helps.

Stardog

Still going strong after 11 years. I had this small one I flipped at 12" and she's really started to shine as she hit's the 70's. I know I've been tossing these pics around but with the sour you never know what's going to happen...:)This will be my fishing headstash for August.:tiphat:
picture.php

Americangrower

Veteran
Still going strong after 11 years. I had this small one I flipped at 12" and she's really started to shine as she hit's the 70's. I know I've been tossing these pics around but with the sour you never know what's going to happen...:)This will be my fishing headstash for August.:tiphat:
View Image

nice..which cut isit