What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

ecsd...

Scrappy-doo

Karma is bringing back pure sdibl from old rezdog stock. Hybrids are nice too, but there's a lot of people who miss the old ibl line when it was in it's prime. It's coming.

highsteppa

Veteran
In lieu of starting a new thread, can someone tell me what Amish diesel/shroomy's original diesel is? The person who passed it my way says it's the same as Aj and other ecsd in terms of terpenes and cannbinoids. Searches on here yielded very little info other than its not od/daywrecker. Ty

sturgeongeneral

Veteran
Finally got my hands on some chaco cuts. Hope they pan out.
picture.php

oti$

Sturgeongeneral, Looks like we've got scored the same cut with suspiciously similar labels..i had the ecsd last year, grew on out, did a piss poor job, was soured(no pun intended) on growing out an 85 day cut that turns out shitty if not taken care of. I let it go and almost instantly regretted it. My regret grew exponentially over the last few months, so I had to get her back and give her the attention and time she needs to shine.
picture.php

Corsaire

Veteran
very nice work! Corsaire. that is alpha diesel recipe like.. is the smoke good as ecsd?

im keeping my eye on karma´s SD for sure.. :)
I don't know bro, I've not yet smoked them, but it should... ;)

Same with the Karma SD, the Headbanger is already very good... :)

PS : nice pics, your bx seems to be interesting... I've done the same thing during this session : ECSD x ECDD... :D

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
to me the chaco and the ecsd are different. i grew them together multiple runs and the chaco was a huge pta, got some decent yield and smoke the first time round, ever after they didnt do well at all, while the riri made huge buds and the ecsd made medium size both need at least 11.5 weeks to be decent, gave them 90 days last round and they look even better and yield took a big leap too. although the fan leaves are all yellow from flushing in the end the ecsd is the most sd ish one it's just dank as hell and seems to store better then the riri. maintains the terp profile better. but as we all know the same exact cut can do very different things in different set ups. i do love the riri too, specially the great yield, but when it comes to the classic sd taste, you can't beat ecsd.

Corsaire

Veteran
I like the riri taste, but not the effect, it's too much introspective for me, in the wrong way : when I have riri in jars, I smoke only this weed because of the taste, but after one week or two, I'm totally depressed, nothing makes me happy, etc... it's maybe only me, but I feel much better about myself with the ECSD DHK... :)

I think the ECSD from USC is the Chaco cut, according to JGL it's a better cut than the DHK, but I've never grown the Chaco for now so I can't say, I planned to do it in few weeks... ;)

west-eu

I think the ECSD from USC is the Chaco cut, according to JGL it's a better cut than the DHK, but I've never grown the Chaco for now so I can't say, I planned to do it in few weeks... ;)

let us know how the Chaco is compare to the other 2 m8 :)

love that Riri smell
picture.php

Baby ECSD DHK

picture.php

both ready for pollination with me Guerreroberry ...HAHA :biggrin:

Corsaire

Veteran
ECSD DHK @ 12/12 +66

16lxr86.jpg

11lo7le.jpg

2qn6vih.jpg

Flushing since 2 weeks, it doesn't look like, maybe my soil is a bit too rich... :biggrin: